Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-17-2014, 09:20 PM

[Image: 312ixzb.png]

He was probably the most adapted to change than anyone, his life was centered around the ever changing cycle. Though even if he wasn't the most social of wolves, the healer still had his life to cling to. Never had he entirely gotten attached to anyone, a little bit of a disclosed man in a lot of area's. His purple eyes watched the edge of the tree's smiling before his large bulk of a body jumped onto the first branch and he made his way up it. Tree climbing, easy if he knew which branches would support his heavier weight for the bulky male. He was a monster underneath his skin, but that was what made it fun to tell others what he specialized in which was making wolves feel better.
His tail lashed behind him as he stood on the branch. His thoughts began to wander a little, he wondered if his brother thought about him where ever he was. Devin never spoke about his past, it wasn't something he disclosed. The pain so great, he chose to distrust others to avoid that hurt from happening again. He never thought someone you loved so much could turn on you just because their children had survived the first few hours of life. It clung to his soul with a burden.

-I put a new song on him :D

? ? ?

cait at btn

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-17-2014, 10:10 PM

The alabaster dame made her way through the pines, following the scent she had come to find as the healer of her pack, Devin was his name? Nearing the edge of the tree-line she saw a large tan form jump into the tree. What a peculiar wolf.. Following his lead, she gracefully jumped from limb to limb, having a hunter's expertise on tree climbing. Her small figure allowed her to move about without being noticed, taking this to her advantage she found the tan male first.

Jumping into the limb above the male she silently perched above him, watching his every move. He really was weird. After her silver eyes had assessed him to their capability she hopped down to the branch beside him, turning face to face, or rather muzzle to low chest with the healer. Man he was big. Large purple orbs sat in his tan head, and large muscles rippled through his toned body. He was a healer?!

"Speech"

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-17-2014, 10:45 PM

Devin was disturbed suddenly, a woman hoped up onto the branches next to him. Making him raise a brow at her, though a small smirk appeared on his face. He had learned it was a bit better to socialize with pack members since he was stuck here. Though he was still careful as who he got close with. After all, once it was explained to him what Athena had done, his trust in her had been crushed. His heart would beat at the thought of same sex couple. But he threw the thought away as his attention went back to the white female who seemed surprised.
"You look like you're having fun." he snorted a little coldly looking at her. This was so his muscles didn't go to waist. Of course part of it was breeding, but the other half was work. Devin rather enjoyed being able to fight just fine as well as heal. He was well rounded in two area's, a sometimes rare occurrence in many situations.

? ? ?

cait at btn

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-18-2014, 10:02 PM

The ivory femme copied his expression, minus the smirk. She was not amused. Now meeting the healer did not seem to be such a great idea. Rolling her silver orbs she sat upon the branch, not yet giving up on talking to the healer. She wanted to know more people in the pack and she figured the healer would be a good place to start, even if he was a jerk. With a sigh she looked into his purple eyes, having to tilt her neck to see them properly This was not going to be a fun conversation.

Twitching the top of her tail, she finally decided to respond. "If you must know, I was actually looking for you. Obviously that was a mistake." the alabaster dame spat, glaring into his eyes as she spoke. Her temper flared like a burning coal, one moment full and the next a forest fire. All she needed was some fuel and she would be set off like a cannon.

Sitting upon the branch, she felt oddly at ease, besides her irritation caused by the male in front of her. She had only interacted with him for a second and he was already annoying. This was going to be harder than she thought.

"Speech"

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-18-2014, 10:38 PM

Her sudden cold attitude made his skin crawl. He was so tempted to snap at her, tell her she couldn't take a joke. Devin stayed calm though, it would not help to get mad at another pack mate. Though he remember Roman, she had practically been the same way when he met her and dragged her back to the pack lands. Devin sighed, why did he even bother, now he felt like crawling into a whole. This was a huge reason why he didn't try to associate with others, or at least attach himself to them. Once he tried, it was thrown back into his face. He didn't appreciate it.
"I guess I'll leave then if it bothers you that much." he said softly, lowering his eyes before hoping off the branch. Devin's ears flicked a little as he looked at her. Would she get more angry or attempt to apologize? He didn't expect either, but he was irritated now anyway. His memories dragged him down seriously. And now, her scent filling his nose, it got in his head that she had miscarried children. Devin nearly went into a panic, his fur bristled and he shut his eyes. Though on the outside it looked at if nothing was wrong with him.

? ? ?

cait at btn

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-19-2014, 06:20 PM

A sad look appeared in her eyes as she watched the large male hop off the tree, obviously taken aback by her rude remark. Why did she always have to say things she would obviously regret in an instant? Huffing at herself, she slinked her small form down the pine and landed beside the tan male. What was she supposed to say? Guilt urged her forward, she needed to do something. Padding her way swiftly to the front of the male, she stopped. Swiveling her crown, she turned around, making it so that she was face to face with the healer.

With a soft sigh she sat back on her haunches and gazed into the distant purple eyes off the massive wolf. "I'm sorry..." she muttered almost silently. Man, she hated apologizing and lately it seems that she had done a whole lot of it. Her thoughts twisted back to her miscarry, bile emerging at the back of her throat at the thought of her murdered pup. Hanging her head, she bowed down in shame. Though, it wasn't towards the healer, it was for her lost pup. The one that she had murdered.

A silent tear crossed her muzzle, but she quickly rubbed it off. Looking back towards the male, she pretended as if it hadn't had happened. She couldn't be crying on the first encounter with the stranger. This wasn't going to end up like Migi. Rolling her silver orbs, she dug her sharp claws into the earth, showing no sign of the weakness that overwhelmed her. Hopefully the healer wouldn't notice.

"Speech"

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-19-2014, 07:02 PM

Devin stopped in his tracks, his fur bristling a little. He let air accumulate in his cheeks before he forced it out making a puff noise. His head turned and craned at her, muscles moving underneath his skin as he turned to face her again. He was a lot more observant than she would like. Yet his lip raised a little, he hated wolves who blamed miscarriages on themselves. His mate had hardly done that, but at least in the end she hadn't wallowed in pity. Sometimes the pups simply did not want to be born. they decided if they wanted to come into the world or not. And for Trica, it was obviously not her time to start a family just yet.
He walked forward though, staring at her as he narrowed his eyes, the forever tired looking healer stopped for a few moments. "Don't apologize so quickly, lift your head and carry yourself with pride." he said raising a brow. He may not have been good with emotional things, but that was because he got the short end of the stick on most days. "It helps your heart rate, if you sit and just take a deep breath. Take the negative things out of your thoughts for a moment, you'll feel better." Devin stood up straight, lifted his head, not like alpha more just like a relaxed wolf. He shut his eyes furrowing his brow before taking in a deep breath, he held it for a few seconds before he breathed out in a slow manner. And let his shoulders relax, looking back up at Trica.

? ? ?

cait at btn

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-19-2014, 09:50 PM

Rolling her silver eyes, the ivory dame looked back up at the tan male. He was so annoying. With an annoyed huff, the femme rose back to her paws. This male just had to keep getting on her nerves didn't he?! With an irritated sigh she turned around and walked back towards the pine tree she had been up all of 2 minutes ago. Why did men have to be so annoying?! She was not in the mood to deal with this healer.

At least now though, the dame saw the healer qualities rise up in the male. Like being annoying. Just because he was a healer didn't mean he had any rule over her, he only could tell her what to do when she permitted it and she sure as hell didn't permit it right now. With another huff she plopped down into the snow surrounding the base of the tree. Twitching her alabaster tail against the snow she glared at the back of the tan male, mocking him silently.

"I can apologize whenever I want, thank you. Surprisingly I don't need your permission." she mocked, her temper boiling over in the form of sarcasm. She was fed up with wolves telling her what and what not to do. Couldn't she just get a break for once from arguing?!

"Speech"

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-19-2014, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2014, 01:49 PM by Devin.)

Was she a child? Devin raised an eyebrow at her, since when did he order her. She was so quick to snap, that was idiotic, she'd get a lot of wolves on her ass for that. He grumbled a little. "I didn't fucking tell you to do anything?! You have to realize when something comes out of someone's mouth you can not listen to it." he snapped a little. Though he sighed and shut his eyes in an irritated mood. He shouldn't have been so harsh she was probably under a lot of emotional pressure. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to curse just, you really should try to calm down when people suggest something. If you don't agree with it, just say no thank you." He looked at her. Was she going to yell at him again.
"It was just a suggestion, I didn't mean to make it sound like an order if that's what it sounded like." his tail flicked at the end of it. Usually he would have yelled farther, but he had fresh memories in his head. "What's your name? I'm Devin Anarchy." he said. Hoping to change the subject.

? ? ?

cait at btn