ardent

Checking In

Selene

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 02:47 PM

A series of harsh coughs would rack the beautiful form, curled up in her den. Her throat felt rough, like a feline had raked its claws down every side, criss-crossing paths. Talking hurt, growls, whimpers, snarls. Anything involving having to use her voice. Thankfully she could walk around now, at least. Yes it took up a lot of her strength, but she could go a few yards from the den before finally getting tired. For now she needed to get out of this stuffy place, holding her breath as she pushed her body off the ground, then slithered out the small entrance. She moved through the small forest, the northern cold causing her thin body to shiver. Selene wouldn't stop there though, she needed to move, couldn't let this illness further make her weak, it was humiliating.

Speech,
Thoughts

Awesome table by Arwen <3

Zeus

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 03:29 PM

Hearing the racking cough of his loved one, Zeus abandoned what he was doing, and headed back to the den. When he reached the den she wasn't there. She must've left, she knew that she was weak. And walking would only hurt her. The god found her not far from the den, she wasn't able to walk that fast. "Selene my Goddess, you shouldn't be out, it will do you no good, you must rest." he looked to his goddess, she was almost otherworldly, she was beautiful, wise, level-headed, all those the qualities of a goddess. She was the goddess, and he was the god. He moved closer to her, Selene, let me help you, lean on me, and I'll take you back to the den, I'll get some food and medicine He waited for her reply, you couldn't force her to do anything, like him. She may not have been so strong just now physically, but mentally she was a very strong woman.

Speech,

Selene

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 04:49 PM

It wouldn't take long for her husband to notice Selene had left, it would make her smirk, he sure caught on quickly. Soon enough he would appear, already informing her of the obvious, she shouldn't be out here, she should be resting. Since becoming ill though that was all she had been doing, resting, laying in that damn den all day almost everyday. She was getting sick of it, she needed to get up and move around, if she didn't, she had a feeling she would begin to lash out at those helping her. If she struck one of her family for no reason, it would devastate her.

With a sigh the goddess would come to a stop, orbs of steel falling upon her lover. He was a God, the way his body was built, his strength and colors, the blended together perfectly. Not only that but his mind, the personality he was given, fitting together like a puzzle. Yes, the gods chose well it making the two mates, producing fine children. And herself, Selene believed herself to be a beautiful goddess, her feminine curves but also strength hidden beneath it, wonderful. Her coat was not made of too many colors clashing together awkwardly, simple yet beautiful, and even if her gaze was cold as ice, they swirled with many emotions.

She would watch silently as Zeus moved in close, asking her to let him help, lean on him so he could lead her back to the den for a meal and her medication. Selene would have none of it, and instead of lean against her lover she would nip at his neck then smirk. "Do you really expect me to give in so easily?" She would speak in hurt tones, the soreness making a bit difficult to talk, but should be enough to get across that she would not simply let him lead her back. Like usual, she wouldn't give up without a little fight.

Speech,
Thoughts

Awesome table by Arwen <3

Zeus

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2014, 02:39 PM

A grimace crossed the Titan's face. But again, he knew that his wife was as stubborn as she was beautiful. The God sighed. Well my Goddess, shall we go for a walk as you seem so reluctant to go back to the den? I can assure you that the den is the far better option as you will most certainly hurt a lot later. he said, his voice stern. He may have loved her, but he was still a leader, and she had to be to be taught that no matter how stubborn she was, she still had to put her health before her pride sometimes. He began to move forwards slowly, allowing for her to stay beside him. He padded close to her, allowing support if she needed it. A steady rhythm of paws hitting the ground began to form. The man's muscled body moving along with an aura of power. An aura he expected people to fear and respect.

Thank you Azzy! <3

Speech,