Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-05-2014, 09:41 PM

Raisa's paws itched with want for action. Spring was upon them and the feisty fae could not help but feel it in her bones. She wanted to run and move and sweat, and get this blasted energy out of her system so everything could return to normal! She sighed impatiently, and paced. She stood on a strangely carved stone platform. She guessed that the jumble of stones that surrounded it on all sides had once been walls, but only the stone stage was still in tact. She pranced, danced, and paced back and forth. Koros looked on in confusion, rarely seeing his master so excited. 'Everything all right, milady?' he asked in a careful tone. Gods only knew how easy it might be to provoke her in this state. As it was she growled out her frustration. "I'm just... agitated! I don't know!" She continued her frustrated pacing. She wanted to spend this energy somehow, and she was in no mood for sex. She growled again and in a swift, sudden motion, threw her head back and let loose a long, wavering howl. Come find me, it said. It sang of her need for a companion, someone who might help her solve this problem.

code by sam & image by lu
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Haku

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 12:57 PM

White paws padded through wet ground. Almost all the snow had gone from Alacritis, apart from the North, leaving wet and mucky puddles everwhere. After just a shirt trip, Haku's paws were black with mud. The boy had stopped at a river and slid down the bank. After cleaning his paws he leapt up to the top of the bank and started running. He had regained so much strength from months ago, when he was on the brink of starvation. With Aria's help his health was back to normal, even better than normal. Haku had some energy to spare, and what better way to do that than spar? Haku had become a little rusty in the art of fighting so he hoped to sharpen them a little. On his way to the battlefield, he heard a howl. It was summoning someone, and sounded restless. It wasn't too far away so the alabaster brute started loping towards where the sound had come from.
When Haku found the woman, she was upon a done platform accompanied by a silver fox. Haku called out to the woman upon entering her sights. Hello ma'am! I heard your summon. Is everything alright?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-06-2014, 01:58 PM

And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out

I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

The male's arrival was more sudden than she would have expected, but the dusky fae did not dwell on this fact. Instead she rounded on him, with a smile on her face. "Hello, I'm Raisa, nice to meet you, blah blah blah." She paced, shaking her head, scoffing at the trivialities of meeting someone. "I'm hyped up, I don't know why, but I need to get some energy out of me before I loose it. Are you up for a spar?" She prayed to all sorts of gods she did not believe in that this white male would say yes. She didn't even know his name, but she wanted to feel her teeth in his skin, his claws raking through her pelt. Koros sighed and slumped down, rolling his eyes at his mistress' erratic ways. But, if he had learned one thing over the years, it was that Raisa would do what she wanted, and no less.

"Talk" Think "Listen"

[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!