ardent

No Sleep Tonight

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2014, 06:03 PM

The ivory temptress made her way from the snow clad mountains of Glaciem, she moved with purpose, an idea she had in her mind. She needed practice, she had enemies in this land now, and she needed to best them, and she couldn't afford to lose again, sheer luck left her in the physical state she remained in. She came to the battlefield, at the quiet hour of dusk, and it appeared that she was alone. Simply, she would step out of the shadows, the fading glow of sunlight lighting her shimmering alabaster hues. The queen would waltz forward, each step moving with a grace that seemed to be unworldly. Coming to a halt at the center of the once bloodstained field, she turned slowly, glancing around her, before tilting her head into the sky, kissing it with a deep, dark, and enchanting song. She would call for a competitor, someone to spar with, and she would wait, as she knew her call would soon be answered. After all, it was impolite to keep such a princess waiting.

Speech,

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-05-2014, 06:46 PM

a beast of uneven proportions seemed to glide along the recently awakened flora--crudely alabaster threads clinging desperately to a savage carcass hoisted upon svelte stilts. this magnificent display of hidden power lay beneath the safety of a misfortuned doe, amputated and de-organed only to be slung over the man as a poncho. incongruous gems ravaged the scarred hills in search of any portrayal of company. the wolves of alacritis seemed to hoard everything of malevolence in this one area, racking the terrain and riddling it with stains of the past. flooded mind was caught in the search for company when a slighted paw struck the soft cords of a nose. thinly chiseled maw glanced between his legs before scoffing, please, maeva. watch your head. i need to concentrate. he would then kick the doe's obscenely decaying head further under his chest before continuing toward a silhouette off into the distance.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 04:08 AM

Her attention would come to rest on an approaching figure, a man, draped in what appeared to be a deer carcass. How.... interesting. She would watch him, an eye-brow raised as she seized him up from a distance. What a strange creature, though she supposed that she would meet stranger in this land. Standing there, she would watch him for a few moments before calling out with a teasing tone to her voice. "Why don't you drop your friend, and come have a little bout of playtime, handsome?" Teasing lit would tend to her words as she watched him with an easy smirk upon her jaws, waiting to see what the devil would say to her suggestion of fun and learning. Hell, even if he kicked her ass, it'd almost be worth it to get up close and personal with such a beast.

Speech,

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 04:57 PM by Jaeger.)

he would move fluidly, effortlessly. the bump and grind of his absurdly protuberant shoulder blades against the calloused texture of the cervidae's ribcage spawned a plagued sneer to cast always across those virulent lips. but as the devil's advocate came to be within the vicinity of the rather dashing woman, the sneer drained into a darling simper. her sweet, melodic tones drifted on a cloud of flirtatious ease into his canals, lingering as he admired the ring of heat they caused around his groin. a purr of resplendent riches rolled from a tight throat before the man forced a deft tongue from its cavity, who could resist such a siren? and with that, svelte hips dipped toward the ground before he shimmied from under his doe veneer. an intrepid brow would cock over that cerulean eye of his as he paused midstep, curiously heightened notes kissing the air between them - let's make this interesting. if i win?

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2014, 06:08 AM

The woman would watch as the male dumped his lovely... carcass and move closer a smirk on her face as she observed his black and white bodice. He definitely was easy on the eyes, and not a disappointment. She surely could have fared worse with who would heed her call. At his words, a simmering chuckle would bubble from her jaws, as she stepped ever so carefully towards him. As she moved, her hips swayed, her forelimbs carrying her closer to the stranger, though keeping her at cautious distance. "Only a fool would resist one such as I. It isn't often that one is beckoned to the feet of royalty. Tell me are you a jester or a king?" Her sweet tone would inquire into the dusky air, the coolness of the air crystallizing her warm breath, as her jaws kissed into the dimming sky. "And if you win? I may show you what it's like to be entertained by a royal." Violet eyes would seek his face, wanting to claim the depths of his blue optics as she spoke.

Speech,

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-10-2014, 10:41 PM

he would move closer, every bone in his body obscenely visible as his unusually unkempt fur clung awkwardly to him. toned sinews would slip toward the woman, those ill-matched pools of his taking one last possessive glance toward the resting maeva. her saccharine melody would tickle his ear canals, beckoning him to take in her exquisite form once more. i am neither. would come his stalwart reply. a smirk of valorous proportions crept upon the face of the malevolent man as the woman played along. he had, unknowingly of course, already tasted from the cup of royalty. well then, love, you lead and i will follow. and they shall dance. and please do not hold back, he would ready himself, ankles spreading for support and balance while his neck and swathe of a tail leveled with his spine before those sweltering tones continued. i like the abuse.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2014, 03:57 AM

The white woman would watch the male with anticipation of the coming fight. She could feel her heart beat up, as she chuckled easily at his words. When he spoke a word of adornment, she'd let out a teasing chuckle. "Do those words of adoration win you all the ladies?" A brow cocked, a knowing smirk on her jaws, as she lowered her head in line with her back, her chin tucked. Her ivory ears would flatten against her head, her tail raised slightly for balance, and her weight would distribute as she would move forward, her pace easy and controlled. She would walk around, trying to move onto his right side before she would speak again as he urged her not to take it easy. "Its not in my nature to go easy, darling." Her monotone voice would trill, paired with a flirtatious smile.

She would grow a tad serious, until he spoke claiming to like the abuse, and then she'd chuckle before lunging towards him. Jaws would open as she moved, as she aimed her attack for the thick scruff of his neck. If he didn't move or dodge her attack, she hoped that the speed and sudden rush of momentum would take him by surprise. The banter she had exchanged with the stranger, had been enjoyable, but she wasn't here to make nice, she was out for the taste of blood and out for a fight.

FIGHT STATUS:

ROMAN VS Jaeger for Practice Spar?

ROUND 1 of ???

ATTACKS: Moves hoping to come to the right side of Jaeger as she's talking, then she will lunge forward hoping to grab him by the scruff of his neck. (Assuming he doesn't move)

DEFENSES: Chin tucked protecting her throat, head level with back, tail raised for balance, before she attacked, her weight was distributed evenly, ears flat against her head.

INJURIES: None yet.

OOC NOTES: Since this is one of my first spars, if I confuse you at all, feel free to skype, facebook, or text me. All of my contact information is up to date on Roman's bio ^^. I hope this isn't too confusing! <3

Speech,

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-12-2014, 02:39 PM

the air was alight with words of adornment and risqu? static, sending needles to every masculine sensory in his body. quite a few, darling. the words would fall with ease from his sultry lips. he would watch intently as she readied herself, taking notice of not only her defenses but also her voluptuous curves. a purr would roll from a tense throat at her trill, a mirrored smile splaying his two-faced maw.

it was then that she would move, and they began to tango. the man matched her lunge with a prepared move, learning from previous spars not to simply stand there. and so he take a leap backward and rear up, splaying those svelte fore legs in front of his chest at an attempt to protect his stomach and spreading those toned hind legs of his to brace himself against the impact as well as for balance. he would aim that finely crafted chin down toward the woman to protect his vulnerable throat, unhinging his jaws as strings of saliva clung to each stained tooth. he lean forward then, aiming to sink his itching fangs into any flesh near her scruff.

jaeger vs
roman
for practice spar

round one of three?

defenses - before, he had legs spreads for balance and such. after she lunged, he jumped back and reared up on his hind legs and used his fore legs to attempt to protect his stomach, as well as tilt his chin down to protect his throat

attacks - from his reared position, he leans forward and aims to grab onto her scruff or anywhere near

injuries - none yet

notes - this is one of my first spars too, so please bare with me c: you can also text me if you have questions ^^; or message me, because i get a notification on my phone

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 01:16 AM

As she moved towards him, he would rear up, his forelimbs moving to protect his stomach, and his sudden movement would bring her desired target, (his scruff) out of reach. She wondered if in this position her momentum would have any effect. She wouldn't stop, her ivory jaws instead snaking out in an attempt to clasp his paw, teeth seeking his fur as she would bite down quickly, attempting to crush the foot between her jaws. (not break crush, but bite hard crush.) She would feel the prick of teeth on her scruff, as the brute bit into her, and she would let go of his paw, and try to rear up on her hind legs, using her front legs to attempt to wrap around the brute in nearly a dancing fashion, trying to press her bodice against his. Her splayed jaws would seek his scruff, in a thrashing movement, the delicate ivory teeth attempting to tear into him. Her tail raised, her hind legs spread for balance, and her tail extended, she would continue her assault.

ROMAN VS JAEGER for practice spar

round TWO of three

defenses: After her initial attack, she would rise up in an attempt to meet him, trying to wrap her legs around him, to bring her closer to him. Her hind legs would be spread for balance, her tail extended for balance.

attacks: When he rears up, she first changes her attack from his scruff to his paw, attempting to bite down on it, before rearing up, seeking to grab a hold of his scruff with a trashing movement.

injures: Bites to the scruff of her neck.

ooc notes: i feel like this was all over the place, but I'm trying to get my muse to return to me <3

Speech,

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-17-2014, 04:54 PM

as those thirsty ivory bayonets sunk into her pretty little scruff, the man felt pressure upon his right paw. there was a warmth following, and it was then that he knew she had grabbed it. whether the warmth was her saliva or his blood, he could not tell. but just as quickly as the pressure arrived, it left. and the woman was rising, which caused the malevolent man to attempt to bite harder for better gripping. he felt her paws wrap around him, and he initially attempted the same but fell short at the pain of pressure on his paw - so he would then try as best he could attempt to push her away with his left foot. his hind legs would dance, keeping apart for the best balance he could manage while his tail thrashed behind him. it was then that she found his scruff and ripped into him, tearing his jaws from her own body in a result. but he couldn't have this, he couldn't have her tearing into him and possibly knocking him off his feet - so he aimed his drooling jaws toward her head, attempting to grab perhaps the side of her neck or her ear.

jaeger vs
roman
for practice spar

round two of three

defenses - attempting to push her off with his left paw, spread legs for balance

attacks - attempting to bite harder for a better grip. then after she bites his neck, he attempts to bite the side of her neck or her ear

injuries - bite on his paw, bites and tears on his scruff

notes - if anything is confusing, don't be afraid to message me and ask questions c:

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-21-2014, 04:23 AM

As she rose, she felt the pressure in her scruff intensify, but she kept rising, pushing the pain out of her mind. She could feel as she wrapped her legs around his body pressure, as if his foot was pressing against her, pushing her back. She would stagger back slightly, her teeth still digging into scruff. Her wrap would release from his body, with the trashing movements of her head, a yelp of pain escaped her as she felt searing pain on her head. Immediately, she closed her eyes, to protect them from his teeth. Though her ears were still flattened to her skull, she wondered if he had torn through one of them? Opening her jaws, she turned her head in, trying to grab at the man's jugular, to close of his air-way, she could feel fur at her teeth and she bit down, unsure exactly what she was biting down on, due to the blinding pain exactly what she was biting. Her tail lashed behind her, the small appendage helping to balance the queen, as she stood.

Defenses: Using tail for balance, hind legs spread for further balance. Ears flat against her head, eyes closed to protect them.

Attacks: Releases her earlier bite, then turns her head in hoping to clasp her jaws down on his jugular.

Injuries: Bite wounds to the scruff, lacerations on her head from his second attack.

OOC Notes: Woot! ^^ FIRST FINISHED SPAR EVER :D *can't wait to see how bad I did. Good Luck! c:

Speech,

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-22-2014, 12:15 AM

within their fiery dance of blood boiling tango, the malevolent man had hit home. he felt warmth flood his meaty tongue, and knew immediately that his itching fangs had at least grabbed something on her crown though he couldn't quite see what. nevertheless, he would attempt to apply pressure to further ensure his hold and continued to dance on his spread toes, that swathe of slate and coal stiff behind his spine for extra balance. it was not long however, perhaps only a moment, before a tight pressure pinched on his neck close to his beloved jugular. ill-matched eyes would widen, an aggressive purr rolling from a clenched throat. quickly he would release his grip on her crown and in one swift, desperate movement he would use his hind legs to hop, leaning forward and swinging his left foreleg toward her shoulder. he hoped to knock the woman off balance with enough force, otherwise this move would be his downfall.

jaeger vs
roman
for practice spar

round three of three

defenses - continuing to dance on his spread legs, as well as use his tail like a rudder for balance

attacks - attempting to apply more pressure to her head to get a better grip, and then hopping while attempting to lean into her and slap his left leg down on her shoulder

injuries - bite on his paw, bites and lacerations on his scruff, bites on inner neck (close to jugular)

notes - woooo! -dances- i hope i didn't do too badly

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-16-2014, 09:24 PM

ROMAN v JAEGER for SPAR

Round 1
ROMAN:

9 for clarity- Moderate detail with few grammatical errors. Attack lacking detail and specificity (-1)

10 for powerplaying. Allowance made for Jaeger to dodge, no mention of an attack sure to land. Intent clear without forcing an action one way or another.

4 for defenses. Chin tucked protecting her throat, tail raised for balance, weight distributed, ears pinned.

3 for attack. Subtly positioning herself before the fight (+1) Lungeing for scruff (+2)< br>
10 for injuries.First round

Round one ROMAN Total: 36/50

JAEGER:

5 for clarity- Minor grammatical and continuity errors. Vague remarks about using legs for protection (-2) Vague attack description ?Any flesh near her scruff? (-1) No defense mentioned for how he can get close enough to retaliate without dodging her attack (-2)

8 for powerplaying. Assumes he was able to dodge her attack while delivering his own (-2)

4 for defenses. Elevated position, Forelegs positioned before stomach, Legs spread for balance, Chin tucked

2 for attack. Very vague attack, lacking detail.< br>
10 for injuries.First round

Round one JAEGER Total: 29/50

Round 2

ROMAN:

8 for clarity- A bit chaotic and terse, lacking detail (-2)

3 for powerplaying. Assumed that she had caught Jaeger's paw (-3) Attempted to bite him twice within the same post (-2) Assumed she could grip him with her forearms (-2)

3 for defenses. Legs spread, Tail extended, Jaws open wide

3 for attack. Rearing up to meet him (+1) Aiming bite at scruff (+2)< br>
8 for injuries. Bite wound to scruff (-2)

Round two ROMAN Total: 25/50

JAEGER:

5 for clarity- Moderate detail, indecisively aimed attack (-2) Does not mention left vs. right in attack or defense (-2) Uncertain positioning as motion progresses (-1)

10 for powerplaying. Well done noting the injured paw, as well as the attack on scruff.

2 for defenses. Attempt to push and off-balance, Legs splayed for balance.

1 for attack. Short and terse, vague. Attempted bite towards head/ear (+1)< br>
6 for injuries. Minor damage to paw (-1) Bite wounds to scruff (-2)

Round two JAEGER Total: 24/50

Round 3
ROMAN:

5 for clarity- Unspecified aim in attacks and vague injuries (-3) Very vague wording, structure hard to understand, such as where her pain stems from (-2)

7 for powerplaying. Assumes a bite lands, despite not specifying where she aimed (-3)

3 for defenses. Eyes shut, Ears pinned, Tail lashing

1 for attack. Blind attack aimed towards jugular (+1)< br>
4 for injuries. Bite wound on head (-2) Minor grazing on ear (-1) Wound on scruff (-2) Minor bruising on shoulder (-1)

Round three ROMAN Total:20/50

JAEGER:

6 for clarity-Lack of grammatical errors, yet choppy. Uncertain positioning (-1) Uncertain where his leg comes from, or how it will affect her without further harming his throat (-2) Still uncertain where his initial bite has landed (-1)

10 for powerplaying. Takes damage well,

3 for defenses. Legs spread for balance, Tail extended, Toes splayed

3 for attack. Further pressure on skull (+2) Shove to shoulder (+1)< br>
7 for injuries. Bite to neck (-3)

Round three JAEGER Total: 29/50

Totals:

Roman: 81/150

Jaeger: 82/150

And the winner is...

Jaeger! Roman must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out.

Damage:

Roman- Moderate wounds to scruff and moderate wounds to scalp, minor nicks in ear.

Jaeger- Minor damage to front right paw, moderate wounds to neck.

Notes:

Tips for both writing, and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here)
Both posts consistently lack clarity when it came to describing where the attacks originated from and where they were meant to land. More points could also be found in the defense category! Make sure to refresh your defenses every round for an easy boost.

- By [Fox]