ardent

Children of the Flame

Flamesong

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014, 08:10 PM by Flamesong.)
So some of you have met Fugue Flamesong, he's a bit crazy. Welllll his father Flamesong Ethereo and mother Peony gave birth to a few other children, three of which I would like others to play. It's not that I don't want to play them, I just think that because I obviously can not roleplay with myself, their plots would be much more interesting if others gave them life. Unfortunately, the litter consists of only females, excluding Fugue, though making other family members would also be interesting. I did leave Flamesong's history open for other family members.

Family Traditions: Males in this family have always taken their father's first name as their surname, and females are born without a surname until they take on the surname of their mate, so as to create the illusion of a family held together by the sire. For instance, Flamesong's father was Ethereo Demonet and his mother was Silverwind Ethereo. So Flamesong became Flamesong Ethereo. His son took on his name of Flamesong, and so became Fugue Flamesong.

So please feel free to create characters based on the family traditions, aunts and uncles, cousins, brothers or sisters to Flamesong, with no surname for the females and the surname of the father for the males, which in this case would be Ethereo, Demonet, or Mandrel. I would rather you stick with tradition but traditions do change and you may have creative freedom with names. Please only make wolves ages 3 and up as that is the youngest age for the most recent bloodline. I'm really bad at art, so I'll link you pictures of the existing family so far, In descending order from the great-grandfather. If you don't post with your adopted wolf at least once every two weeks, I'll assume that you are no longer interested in the charrie and I will take them back. Thank you for reading, here are the characters of the family.

Demonet Mandrel- Male-Deceased(would be age 15)
Flamesong's Grandfather <---link

Alesia Demonet - Female- Deceased(would be age 12)
Flamesong's Grandmother <---link

Any siblings of Demonet or Alesia Available for Adoption

Ethereo Demonet - Male- Available for Adoption (age 9)
Flamesong's Father <---link

Silverwind Ethereo - Female- Deceased (would be age 11)
Flamesong's Mother <---link

Any Siblings of Ethereo or Silverwind Available for Adoption

Flamesong Ethereo - Male- Played by Melody (age 6)
Fugue's Father <---link

Peony Flamesong - Female- Deceased (would be age 5)
Fugue's Mother <---link

Any Siblings of Flamesong or Peony Available for Adoption

Fugue Flamesong-Male- Played by Melody (age 3)
Son of Flamesong and Peony <---link

Melody -Female- Played by Melody (age 3)
Daughter of Flamesong and Peony <---link

Harmony -Female- Available for Adoption (age 3)
Please create description. Daughter of Flamesong and Peony

Sonata - Female- Available for Adoption (age 3)
Please create description. Daughter of Flamesong and Peony

If interested, please please please fill out the template below and we can start plotting :)
Because there are so many positions available, it isn't really a competition but I would like to make sure that your idea of the charrie is relatively the same as mine, so please post here before taking them to be accepted. Thank you guys!

CODE
Character Name:
Relation to Family:
Appearance:
Personality:
How did he/she get to Alacritis?
Other:
RP Sample:

I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES AT ALL. ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

Jay

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Character Name: Melody
Relation to Family: Daughter of FlameSong
Appearance:Melody is an average sized silver wolf with amber patches and a white underbelly. Her tail rays out behind her with a radiant orange like the glowing sun. She measures at 32 inches tall and 92 pounds. Slim but fit, her thin fur makes for an easier run and hunt. Her eyes are a close-set golden brown like a serene pond on a summers day, just beneath the spin of her amber ears. She has long lean legs that give her height and support for her small body. She is a beauty for one with such a strange personality.
Personality:Melody is a strong and independent soul with a strong need for structure and a carelessness with authority. She will take a bad situation and set it straight whether it means that she is personally benefited or not; In her eyes, disorganization leads only to havoc. Melody was taught the benefits of joining together with others as a young pup, and understands the reasoning of it all, but prefers to be left to figure things out for herself for the best possible result. I'm her experience with her own family and with wolves she's met, allowing herself to become close to others causes her thoughts to scramble and her reasoning to falter, which is unacceptable. She has yet to appreciate the benefits of joining together with a company of wolfs. Underneath her tough exterior, Melody craves the comfort of a companion who will provide her with the same stability that she has yearned to establish.
How did he/she get to Alacritis? : Melody was born in a close knit mountain pack that made its home by a river in deep seclusion. Her father was one who was raised and train to replace the current alpha, and was well respected enough to be allowed the choice of his own mate when he reached the age of maturity. He chose Peony for her sweet heart and rare beauty; she had fur that blazed a rich orange in any light, and golden eyes that could melt any gaze that dared. It wasn't long before Flamesong and Peony were birthing their first litter, one cold Autumn day. Melody and Harmony were the first born of the litter, followed closely by their largest sister, Sonata, and then finally their brother, the runt, Fugue. Flamesong and Peony could not have been happier, but their joy was short-lived. Peony had never been much for combat. She was raised to meet the needs of the males in her pack and was never taught to defend herself against unexpected foes. Had she been raised differently and in a less peaceful pack, she may have survived the attack on her family when her pups were only a few months old. Unfortunately, her mate Flamesong was not in the camp at the time of the attack or he may have been able to save his family. Instead, the young pups scattered in fear of injury and were nowhere to be found when Flamesong returned to his den to find his mate dead. Melody lived from that day on jumping from pack to pack, hoping to relocate her family until she finally gave up and set out on her own. She was only a year old when she set up her own camp at the base of the mountains. After two years of living completely independently Melody was chased from her camp and decided that the only way she would survive would be to become a part of a well structured pack that allowed her to keep up her own personal training while continuing to offer her the protection needed to go on living. And so the young wolf began a new journey towards a brand new type of life...
Other:[/b]

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-04-2014, 11:56 PM
I ask politely that the image used for Silverwind Ethereo(Flamesong's Mother) be replaced, seeing as how I have been using that same exact image for Loccian since I first started roleplaying here.

I don't mind it being used as long as it looks different (edited to not look like my character) from Loccian.

Flamesong

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2014, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014, 02:03 AM by Flamesong.)
Oh dang didn't realize. Yeah I'll swoop in and chang that right now dear. Thank you for letting me know :)

FIXED

Flamesong

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:22 AM
BUMP