ardent

Latchme Family?!

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2014, 02:46 PM
As these pups are orphaned, I can't put the parents up for adoption. But, the plot before they died was this:

When the three pups were born, the two had made a bet. Their father said that he bet all three of the pups would look like him, and their mother said that she bet all three pups looked like her. So, they were happy with two of the pups. Their father was happy with Biull, because they looked the same, and their mother was happy with Bekkia, because they looked the same. But, their mother hated Biull and their father hated Bekkia. They both hated Silveris equally. So, one day, the two pups were taught to hate Silveris. Bekkia taught on quickly, and was a horrible pup. But Biull was only acting. So, one day, Silveris told Biull that she was going to run away. Biull tried to get her to stay, but couldn't. Not long after, Bekkia and Biull had to run away, too. Now, they'll be looking for Silveris. Biull will be accepted, and Bekkia might, too, if she apologizes.

So, there's the first plot. Now, here's the second one.

It turned out that Silveris had a new family, but was feeling left out. So, although she doubted that the two were there, she set out. When she finds them, they go back to Seracia, but don't bother with Silver's adopted siblings. And after a while, Loccian {may} ask what's wrong. Silveris tells her, and curls up with her siblings. The next morning, they're gone.

There's the entire plot! Now, on to the really fun stuff.

The only requirement for Biull's personality is that's he more quiet and sweet. The other things, you can choose.

The only requirement for Bekkia's personality is that she is just a mean pup, who is mean to everyone. Other things, you can choose, too.

Now! The designs!

Biull:: Click!

Bekkia:: Click again!

The form is just who you want, a personality, and an RP sample.

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Hmm Seracia is getting a bit full... D;

When I have gems to spare I might apply for Biull, if I can tamper with his name / give him a nickname. :3

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Yep, but it'll be worth it if there's ever a another war. :D

And yep, I'll reserve him for you.

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2014, 07:01 PM
True. xD

Anyway I'll see about getting gems as soon as I can. I still owe some for a pup / breeding pass {or part of it anyway... three of us are working on this. xD} So mt current gems are going towards that.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Hi I would like to apply for adopting one of your pups.

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Ok, but Biull is reserved.