Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-03-2014, 03:43 AM

The man was once again drawn to the hot springs. He loved it there. The spring was here, but he still loved the hot waters. Paws kissed the earth as the ivory man drew nearer to the springs. He would finally break free of the undergrowth, and find himself surrounded by the pools. He looked around until he found one of a reasonable size and plodded over to it. He stopped at the edge, and dipped his paw in. The temperature was reasonable, probably a little hot for his liking, but he didn't want to search for another one. He stepped into the pool, the waters came up to his neck. He sighed in pure bliss as the heat relieved his muscles. His mind was drawn back to the first time he'd been here, with Aurora. He shut his eyes and let his mind drift, day dreaming.
"Speech"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-03-2014, 05:05 AM

For the first time since arriving in the Northern parts of the continent, Sin found himself heading to parts unexplored and untainted by his claws. Dagger like extensions pulled him forward, indenting the soft grounds that absorbed the moisture of melted snow. Winter was at its end, and Spring would begin. Along with it would come flowers, new life, singing birds, love..."Disgusting." He would breath hatred into the words. His paw coming down on a sprouting flower bud, decimating the land as he walked.

It took him no more then a short while to take in the scent of heat, the sounds of broiling water and the scent of creatures basking in the heat of the light. Steam arose in his line of sight, crimson stained ears lifting forward in bleak curiosity. Approaching the boiling waters would prove fruitful, for he was not met with a blank scenery. A male had been getting into the water, pelt taking on the tint of water while the rest remained untouched with a blanket of white. He'd remain unseen, creeping forward like a shadow of the night. The males back to him, and then Sin would halt his approach. "Cleansing your soul before the reaper takes it away, hm?" He sneered, amber eyes intense on the brute in the water.

Talk like this

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-03-2014, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 02:33 PM by Magnus 1.)

The sound of the male's voice reached his ears, Cleansing your soul before the reaper takes it away, hm? He turned to look at him. He had strange markings, Magnus smiled. "I think I have a few years yet before the reaper comes for me, Magnus, you?" His eyes surveyed the man, he was a dirty white, littered with red markings. Also the way he sneered his words, the creeping up behind him, seemed odd. Like he was in a rather bad mood. God, he wished that people would cheer up a little. Have a little more good in their hearts, but he would not be so quick to judge. He stepped out of the water, moving round the side of the pool, to shake himself off. He didn't want to soak the man. When he was done, he would walk back to him. "So what brings you out to these parts?" he would inquire. Trying to make small talk. He wondered if the man would answer, because he did rather sound like, "the I'm in a bad mood now, please go away" sort of person.

Speech,

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-04-2014, 03:52 AM
ooc: Not sure how Magnus can tell that Sin "hates" everything...I am sure it would be hard to tell with one simple line of words.
Sin Armada

The devil's son would not be kept waiting very long as the male turned to face him. His response amused him, obviously he knew not who he was talking to. For Sin was the reaper. And none were better. Nobody else was able to claim that title. To do so would be a Sin to themselves, posing and becoming the wannabe bastards they truly were. But not Sin. He was no wannabe, no poser, no one who faked. He was the real deal, and none could match him if they tried.

He remained in his place as the male stepped out of the water to stand before him. He smelled of pack, but not one that Sin was familiar with. Even so, he cared not who stood in front of him. Pack or not, he would not change his sense of "kindness" for one he did not know. He withheld his name for the time being, as the question from the brute flowed from him as well. Sin would note the look in the males blue eyes. A grin beginning to spread across his own, he was sure that this would indeed be an interesting encounter.

"Magnus...I will do well to remember that name." He responded, amber eyes looking him over. He didn't seem all that strong, but Sin was not surprised. He hardly came across those that looked it, and when they pretended to be was amusing as they knew they were no match. "I've come for a little...amusement. And it would seem that today, you are the source that will do so. Tell me, which pack do you reside in?"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-07-2014, 07:02 AM
The Magnus smiled, then a huge grin spread across the other man's maw. "Magnus...I will do well to remember that name." And what was so special about his name, it was just a name. Well, mr. since I've granted you mine, what's yours? he raised an eyebrow. Then ne heard the man again. I've come for a little...amusement. And it would seem that today, you are the source that will do so. Tell me, which pack do you reside in?" he would answer gladly, just because he wasn't answering Magnus's questions, didn't mean he had to be rude, and not answer his. Well mr. I reside in Ludicael, they live nearby. And as for entertainment, i hope you find some mr. he smiled kindly.

OOC: crappy in school phone post

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Sin Armada

Sin's amber gaze narrowed on the white male before him. A slight inaudible sigh leaving his lips. He could tell this encounter would not prove much, and to Sin's dismay, if something didn't happen soon then he would make this encounter interesting. Fool...he knew not what sort of trouble would soon come his way. Perhaps he thought Sin was a spineless coward of which this male would call a friend. What a foolish male indeed...Sin smirked all the more, laughing inwardly at the ignorance of the fool who stood before him. The pack he belonged to probably harbored the same weak and spineless fools that lived a sheltered life. How amusing.

The male inquired for his name, but perhaps he would keep it to himself for now. The beast was well capable of hiding anything and everything from everyone. Nobody was ever able to discern what he was thinking unless he voiced it. And those plans were for the ears of very few. He wished to tell his father, but the brute had been scarce as of late and Sin wondered where the hell he had gone. I sure hope he hasn't become a spineless coward such as the ones i encounter and have the unfortunate knowledge of knowing...would be a pity." thought about things back home for a moment before returning attention to the white male.

"Well, perhaps I will find my entertainment sooner then expected...tell me, do you fancy a little game? If you win, I'll tell you my name...if I win..." A weak chuckle resonated within his chest, amber glare becoming more intense. "You're better off not knowing...so I suggest you try and win." He knew the weakness of this man. After all, everyone had a weakness. And besides that, he could smell her upon his coat...

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-09-2014, 01:41 PM

Meeting you was fate - becoming your friend was a choice

but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

He didn't like this man. he was... odd. he didn't like his manner of speech. all the talk of games, and not knowing what he would get if he lost. he certainly couldn't be bothered talking to him. he was normally quite nice to strangers. but he didn't really want to talk to this man tonight. again, all of the talk of entertainment and attempts to be intimidating. but he would leave in good grace. "Well mr. I have to go just now, but I hope to see you some other time. but i should go." with a smile and a tip of the head, he padded off through the undergrowth. his paws kissed the earth as he headed back to the ludicael territory.

Paws kissed the earth as he padded away from the man. a sigh escaped his lips. he headed back to the warmth of his wife.
EXIT MAGNUS

"Talk" Think "You"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-10-2014, 03:24 AM
Sin Armada

Amusing. The male would suddenly beg an excuse to leave the presence of the Hellspawn. Was he afraid to play? Obviously. A cold chuckle rumbled in his chest as the male stuttered over words to leave, and Sin merely watched with cold amusement. What a coward. He was another example of how weak the world could be. He would one day eradicate the world of such weakness, or force all to bow to him. Yes, it was a goal worth achieving and even better yet to see his enemies fall to their knees before him. He relished in the thought. His day would come, and it would be a glorious one. Snarling at the departure of the cowardly male, Sin watched him go. He was but another pawn to add to hid list..."Cowardly fool...your day will come." he murmured as the male disappeared. Then Sin himself vanished into the shadows.