ardent

To Paint The Sky

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Okay so I'm opening up a definite shop that will stay this time. Reason it hasn't before was because I was still figuring out PS, but now that I know a little more and have been experimenting, then it's gotten a bit easier to do these ^^

All I know how to do still is lineart coloring, but I can also make you designs for pups, future chars, etc. :)

The form is simple, just fill out and request. I also do pair requests, so post for couples linearts if you want xP

Here are some of my examples:
-Jinxx
-Chibi Loki
-Ryuk Warlander(Horse)
-Byakuro & Myth
-Eon
-Dart
Just fill this out~
CODE

Name:
Character Profile:
Character Ref:
Brief description: Does your char have scars? If so, where? Etc.
Other?:

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-10-2014, 08:54 PM
I request something for each of my characters. :3

loccian
narfi
salamander
zanire
zoboomafoo
aria
nuka
fermin
sperare
kovu (eyes should actually be green)
celeste
enola
selene
aminta - ref
vioxes - ref

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Name: Elan Rakshiel
Character Profile: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...p?showuser=1209
Character Ref: *points to profile* xD I can't get to it without logging out.
Brief yet detailed description: Elan's coat is thick and rough with coarse hairs that give him a perpetually scruffy appearance. The overall color is a sandy brown with deep earthy browns on the upper half of his body and a paler cream on his underside. His ears are a soft black and the same color wraps around his legs. Elan's eyes are a soft forest green with amber flecking.

Type of lineart?: Chibi please!

And if you'd like a challenge I've always wondered how Kaliska would transfer to lineart. I have a little mini-pixel of her but not a full one.

Name: Kaliska Kaltharsis
Character Profile: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...p?showuser=1216
Character Ref: *points to profile* xD I can't get to it without logging out.
Brief yet detailed description: No denying it, Kaliska is a small wolf but her long legs give her a little bit more height than she'd appear to have at first glance. Overall, Liska is slender, lithe and agile. She has long legs, large ears and a narrow muzzle that give her an exotic, almost jackal-like appearance. Her claws are black and her nose is a soft, charcoal grey while her eyes are a bright, almost piercing sunset orange.

Kaliska's coat is a sea of velvety, warm, auburn fur with tinges of buff and cinnamon throughout. Hints of warm grey can be seen in patches on her forehead and on the back of her shoulders while warm white tones her undercoat and encircles her eyes. She has white socks on all four legs. Her auburn coat darkens on her back and down her tail which is a deep cinnamon/black flecked color. Her ears are the same color.

**I included the build since her angled features are important to her character.

Type of lineart?: Normal lineart. Nothing particular in mind. She's awful sassy if that helps.

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-11-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 03:45 PM by Serra.)

Name: Serra Arrow

Character Profile: click

Character Ref: See table? :3

Brief yet detailed description: no scars, her eyes are pure blue (hex 0000FF), the colors are supposed to be natural & and other than that I think you can see most of it? message me if you have questions

Type of lineart?: chibi/normal - don't have anything particular in mind really, as long as i can make it into an avatar fairly easily

Speech,

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2014, 02:48 AM
Gift for Keno <3

user posted image

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2014, 05:27 AM
Eeee! Saw it in Aiden's siggy at first. -Snuggles it.- <333

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-13-2014, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 09:12 PM by Huata.)
Name: Huata

Character Profile: click on her name

Character Ref: none, but here is an image I want colored in Huata's image:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/320...nny-d4gdcns.jpg

Brief description: Does your char have scars? If so, where? Etc: just look at her image then profile

Other?: n/a