Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-01-2014, 02:38 PM

Aurora was away, on her usual patrols. Which left Magnus alone. Sometimes he would accompany her, but not today. He would stroll along the water's edge, he resisted the urge to sit down and skiddle with the glowing waters like a pup. But it was day time anyway, so nothing would happen. He loved the mangrove at night. It was gorgeous. He smiled when he reached the area in which he and Aurora had talked, properly talked, for the first time. They had come a long way from then. She was once just a woman, a gloriously stunning woman, now, she was his everything. She was a part of him now, a part of him he would never lose. God he seriously didn't know what would happen if he lost her. He pushed the horrid though from his mind. Bringing himself back to happier thoughts, spring was now here! He was so glad the snows were thawing, though in the East, there had only been one or two snowfalls. For that he was glad. He liked the warmth of the East. It was much better than the seemingly endless winter of the North. The brute would sit down at the waters edge. Lungs filling with the crisp air. It was perfect here. Absolutely perfect. Well not as perfect as it would have been if Aurora were here.

"Speech"

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-01-2014, 04:55 PM

She had been accepted into the pack of Lucicael by the woman Song, and had taken it upon herself to explore the mangrove and put every bit of it to memory. Here she was now, dainty paws careful as her long lags carried her through the trees. A pale form came into her deep violet gaze, and the fiery giantess made her way towards it, curious to see someone who was a part of this pack as well. She came upon a man with interesting stockings, like herself, coal coloured against a brighter pelt. She dipped her cranium in greeting as she came up in front of him, he sitting at the bank and she standing upon the roots of the mangrove. Cautious was her smile as she looked down at him, even with her cranium lowered. "Hola Senor." She greeted him with a few short wags of her tail, hoping he would not be threatened by her immense size, however willowy her frame might be, many seemed to take notice of the fine cords of muscle wrapping her thin, lanky frame, before they saw the soft smile and the cautious attitude.

"Speech"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-03-2014, 01:49 AM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:500px; border:3px solid #26c9f1; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#26c9f1">

He would smile as the woman appeared in front of him, snapping him back to reality. He did not recognize her scent, so he figured that she was new. He didn't know what she was either, she was definitely a wolf, but what kind of wolf, he did not know. Hola Senor Hello there ma'am, Magnus Bane Head would tip in a courteous bow. He was still puzzled by what she was, but he didn't want to offend her by asking. Eventually, curiosity got the better of him. I'm sorry miss, but would you be extremely offended if I asked you what you were? You needn't answer if you don't want to. He would smile at her, seeing whether or not she was offended. He hoped he hadn't, he didn't mean to be rude, he was just curious. He had never come across anyone like her, she was clearly Spanish, he wondered if it was some sort of Spanish breed. He had no clue.

Speech,

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 11:36 AM

The male seemed happy to meet her, and was quite polite in his greetings. He introduced himself as Magnus Bane, and she was quite interested, since ironically, he was a wolf with the last name Bane, and wolf's Bane was toxic and lethal. Was he aware of this irony? She brought herself back to reality, in time to catch him inquire as to her species. Seemed to be a common question amongst the wolves of these lands. She smiled, shaking her delicate cranium to assure the male that she was not offended by his question. "I am Araceli Iris, since you have so kindly introduced yourself." She began, dipping the front half of her body in a deep bow that nearly kissed her narrow chest to the roots at her feet. No doubt he could see the dark, coarse hairs of her mane from that view point, for the few seconds where she remained in that pose. Standing once more, she settled herself down, her haunches resting on her ground calmly as she fixed her deep violet optics on him. "I am a maned wolf, or Chrysocyon brachyurus." She told him with a soft smile, beating her short ivory tail upon the bark of the roots beneath her. She scanned his face, watching for his reaction. Most were intrigued and wanted to know more, some simply went on to the next topic.

"Speech"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-03-2014, 12:23 PM

She seemed quite happy to introduce herself. "I am Araceli Iris, since you have so kindly introduced yourself." he would smile, common courteousy could go a long way. "I am a maned wolf, or Chrysocyon brachyurus." He had never heard of the species, it must have been exotic. "That is most interesting ma'am, I have never heard of such a creature." He hoped that she wouldn't be offended. "But moving on Miss Araceli, I am guessing that you are new to Ludicael?" he would cock his head to the side quizzically. She was either new, or was intruding. But the scent of the pack clung to her. And she did look vaguely familiar from the meeting. Even though he had just glanced at her. Blue eyes would dance in the sun, he was happy, for Song, for Aurora, for the pack. The pack was certainly growing.

"Speech"

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 01:13 PM

This man was definitely polite, his mannerisms speaking of proper upbringings and a kind heart. She knew she would enjoy the company of this man today, and most likely everyday she met him. Not many wolves were so kind and nonintrusive, it was a breath of fresh air from the millions of questions she was flooded with by strangers. He asked about her time in the pack, and she nodded with a soft grin. "I am new here, I joined earlier in the winter, but when Song took over I decided to ask again." She explained, gesturing with one of her small coal black paws as she spoke, an unconscious habit she had picked up from her adoptive family. She looked to the male, replacing her paw upon the mangrove roots as she asked a question of her own. "What about you, Senor Magnus? How long have you been here?" She inquired, tilting her cranium to the side quizzically, another strictly lupine gesture she had picked up from her adoptive pack.

"Speech"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-04-2014, 01:04 PM

The woman grinned, then her foreign accent would reach his ears again, "I am new here, I joined earlier in the winter, but when Song took over I decided to ask again. he smiled, so she was new. "Well miss Araceli, I certainly hope you enjoy it here, I certainly have." he smiled, yes, yes he really had. Where would he be if he hadn't joined Ludicael? God knows. He really did hope that Araceli would have as great a time as he had had.

The lady's words would bring him back from his thoughts. "What about you, Senor Magnus? How long have you been here?" He sighed, how long had he been here. Well he joined the start of last Summer, and it was now the start of spring, nearly a year. Wow. It didn't seem like that long. "Well miss Araceli, I've been here since the start of last summer, so nearly a year now." he would grin, wow it really had been a while. So much had happen in that while. So much.

"Speech"

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 01:26 PM

He bade her good wishes for her life with this pack, and she smiled. An interesting thought tugged at her brain, and she chuckled as she pointed out the irony of her situation. "I am probably the only maned wolf ever to join a pack; we are naturally loners. However, I was adopted by a she wolf when she thought me to be the pup of a red wolf. Boy did she get a surprise there.." She said with a chuckle, fondly remembering her time with her surrogate mother and siblings. The man's voice interrupted her thoughts as he told her how long he had been with Ludicael. Wow, a year was quite a long time. She hoped to be with this crown much longer, but she also wanted to explore the lands of Alacritis when summer came and it was warm. The world was full of those who would need her help, and she would most likely ask Song if she could take a leave from the pack to do some exploring and sightseeing. "Well Magnus, if it is not too rude to inquire, what is your ranking within this pack?" She asked, tilting her delicate cranium to the side quizzically. If he was higher in raking than herself, she surely should not be treating him as an equal, since he was not. However, if they were within the same ranking or he lower, then nothing within her demeanor would change.

"Speech"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-04-2014, 10:18 PM

So she was a rarity in her species, he had to say, he hated the life of a rogue. He preferred pack life, having a family. Having somebody to stand by you, somebody who always had your back, somebody you trust with your life, somebody who will love and accept you for whoever you are. Well miss Araceli, I have to say I prefer pack life. Sometimes a pack can brighten the whole world. I am not such a fan of the lonely life of a rogue. Well Magnus, if it is not too rude to inquire, what is your ranking within this pack?" he smiled, "Well miss Araceli, you have answered my questions, so I shall answer yours, I am an apprentice, but I want to teach people to fight. I hope to become a teacher" he mused again.

Speech,

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 11:13 PM

She was not surprised to hear that he preferred pack life, most wolves did. She smiled, accented vocals slipping from between her dark lips easily. "I agree, though sometimes it's nice to be alone, gives you a chance to be alone with your thoughts, and you can go where you please." She replied, sighing contentedly as she remembered her time alone, travelling to these lands. The dual toned man told her that he too was an apprentice, much to her surprise. This male did not appear to need such teachings, he looked like he could take care of himself. "I am also apprentice, in fighting of course, since the wolves here are much different from the wolves I knew to battle at home." She explained, though her English did not make as much sense as if it were her native tongue. She cringed at her bad grammar, but she would learn better from speaking to native English speakers, and she knew it.

"Speech"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-06-2014, 02:57 PM

"I am also apprentice, in fighting of course, since the wolves here are much different from the wolves I knew to battle at home." So she, like him was a fighter. He loved to spar. It was one of his favourite things, to feel the joy of winning, the thrill of the fight. "So miss Araceli, where there many of you, your species, back home? I'm sorry if species sounds rather harsh, you are a wolf, like all of us." but he had heard whispers of cats "Most of us." he added as a side note, a grin on his face. "Have you ever seen a cat in these parts?" He had never seen anything other than his prey, and other lupines. But he had heard from various people, that there were cats in Alacritia. He'd really like to see one sometime. He knew for a fact that you got cats, but humans, he knew for a fact that there were none in Alacritia, but what if there were still humans, out there, in the world,far from them. He pondered it staring into space for a while. Then he remembered that he had company and drew his gaze back to araceli.

"Speech"

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 01:41 PM

His inquiry struck her as unusual, most did not inquire about populations of her kind. She chuckled and waved off his apologies, her facial expression saying that she took no offense. "Actually, there are not many, we were hunted by humans, but we are trying to make comeback." She replied calmly, as if it were nothing to have a species on the brink of extinction to call your own. She couldn't help but correct him when he called her a wolf, a bad habit, truly. "Actually, I am not a wolf. I'm a different kind of canine." She told him, her voice soft, careful not to seem rude. However, his last question struck her as strange, and she could only shake her head. Were there supposed to be felines in these parts? Or was it some strange taboo to have them in Alacritis? She didn't ask, because she found some things were best left alone. She had never liked cats very much.

"Speech"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-10-2014, 11:18 AM

Meeting you was fate - becoming your friend was a choice

but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

The behemoth chuckled at his apologies, and that made him smile. as he was not being to intrusive. "Actually, there are not many, we were hunted by humans, but we are trying to make comeback" he smiled. it was good that they hadn't been driven extinct by the humans. "Actually, I am not a wolf. I'm a different kind of canine." he chuckled. he had been fooled by her name. he had never met a maned wolf before. when he really looked at her, he could see that she was beautiful. but she still wasn't a patch on his Rory. she was the most beautiful being that he had ever met. And she shall stay exactly that a light breeze caressed them. it was lovely outside, but still, he would have given anything to be next to his love. "I am sorry ma'am for mistaking you for a wolf, but you shall be accepted whoever or whatever you are." he smiled kindly at her.

"Talk" Think "You"

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2014, 01:05 PM

When the man apologized, she smiled broadly and waved it off. It made no difference to her, she simply wanted him to know what she really was, nothing more than a bad habit brought on by being endangered. As he continued, she fair blushed under her russet coat, the man having said something so kind and wise. "Thank you Magnus. You are very kind." She replied with a smile, beating her short ivory dipped tail upon the ground a few times. Looking up at the sky, she realized just how much time had passed while she had been talking to this kind man. "It been very nice talking to you, Magnus. ?Adi?s!" She spoke softly as she stood, rising to her full height of fifty five inches and smiling down at the man. Dipping her delicate cranium to him in farewell, she turned and continued her exploration of the Mangrove. She needed to know the territory like the one she had occupied back home, or she would not be the best she could be.

.:Exit Araceli:.

"Speech"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-10-2014, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014, 04:54 PM by Magnus 1.)

Meeting you was fate - becoming your friend was a choice

but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

A grin crossed his maw as the woman complimented him. he had never really been called kind. but he had always been kind. it was just in his nature. "You have been very kind yourself miss araceli." he stood. "It been very nice talking to you, Magnus. ?Adi?s!" he smiled as she too picked herself off the ground, "it has been lovely talking to you too miss araceli." he smiled as she walked gracefully through the mangrove. He then began to walk in the direction of his den. realising quite how late it was. he padded the opposite direction to that which araceli had gone. he hoped to see her sometime again. she was nice, and was a good conversationalist. it had been a nice evening.

-EXIT MAGNUS-

END THREAD

"Talk" Think "You"