Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-03-2014, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014, 11:55 PM by Sin.)

Sin is in need of some plotting. What I seek are victims participants who are willing to subject themselves to maims, dominance/claim fights, or being killed. Sin is also looking for one night stands, rape victims, and perhaps even a relationship with one or so girls for longterm. Bear in mind, he is quite possessive. Once any sort of relationship is started with him, it is quite hard to get out of it, and should a character decide to change her mind then she may be subject to attempts at claiming, dominance, or rape. Sin is rarely nice if ever at all. So careful when treading around him. However, he may be more courteous and somewhat nicer to those who he claims as his personal slaves. As those are always welcome as well.

Sin could also use enemies, rivals, and most importantly...followers. Sin is working towards creating a pack, and the first 7 to follow him will most likely attain the higher ranks. Tests must be taken first, as Sin must ensure that loyalties are unwavering and that they will do anything and everything for the sake of the pack. Weakness will not be tolerated.

If you've any other ideas, feel free to suggest and things can be worked out. I look forward to plotting with you all.

"Speech"

You Wear a Crown but You're No King by Blessthefall on Grooveshark

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-03-2014, 05:32 AM
well since Sin is super pissed at Illja in our thread, I thought that we could maybe turn that into a rape, as I need a little nudge to push her over the edge and drive her completely crazzzy. And she might kill herself, dunno

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Arietta to become Sin's personal slave / punching bag after a not so gentle claiming. This of course submits her to anything he wants to do to her. x3 She'll probably end up developing something like Stockholm syndrome and eventually just not want to leave Sin, even when he abuses her.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-03-2014, 05:39 AM
@Arwen, we can definitely turn that into a rape thread. I am open to allowing her to make a struggle attempt if you so wish.

@Keno, this is a fine idea. I look forward to it. Perhaps he will take a sort of fond liking towards her as a favorite and she will be well taken care of in a way. And in the event that Sin creates his pack, she may have a certain special rank as well. ;)

Kar

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Sounds great to me. ^-^ I'll go get started on the thread~

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 09:24 AM
I can offer up Liste as a potential slave/possessive relationship as well - her father her had her hostage as a sex slave until she escaped. She's convinced that she deserves to be controlled and abused. Having someone exert control over her or be possessive would just strengthen her delusion.

A good plot would also probably keep me from tossing her xD

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 12:54 PM
we already have a thread but it still could go in any direction, and therefore i must say that sin and artemis should become..allies, if you will. artemis needs some positive relationships within glaciem and, if sin is as interested in fighting as artemis is, perhaps they could become battle-buddies? xD the only thing is, artemis would never want to spar, per say -- it would be like an actual fight where anything goes (except blinding and castration), but a fight where they won't feel anything negative towards the other as a result. maybe they could become fuckbuddies once artemis matures a bit, since she is only a yearling and doesn't know of lust quite yet.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-18-2014, 01:32 AM
@Raii, I am most interested in this. So if you would like, you can start a thread and I will bring in Sin to get events rolling. :)

@Aly, this too is a good plan. Though I don't plan on Sin remaining in glaciem for long. I'm starting a pack with him in the near future. However, that doesn't have to stop a friendly rivalry of sorts. The pair can duel on occasion, and perhaps afterwards to spare one another they 'forgive' one another through sexual acts. Not bad if I must say, let me know what you think.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2014, 04:01 PM
At the moment I have Liste inactive, but if I bring her back I will start one for you! :)

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
02-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Sure, let me know when you plan on bringing back Liste and we will commence >:3

Satchel