ardent

Savin' Me

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2013, 05:00 AM

The sun would sink below the horizon. The light of fire washing over the vast expanse of water that stretched on for endless miles, perhaps even to the edge of the world. Aiden's paws stepped lightly over the black sandy beach, his paws leaving imprints behind him; a trail of his story left behind. He had yet to find his sisters, he had no idea where they were. He didn't even know where to begin looking, and he had not caught hide nor hair or even a whisper of a scent from them. The satchel slung on his back was beginning to die down in supplies, his recent scrap with a very angry and territorial owl forced him to use some of his supply, else he bleed to death.

Amber gaze was cast out towards the bleeding sky, the colors intermixing and creating a painting of nature that had no other comparison at this time. He slowed his pace, the sound of the waves gently lapping at the shore was calming, making him forget the hardships of the last couple years. He couldn't remember when he last saw his siblings, or any of his family...and for the first time in his life, he felt truly alone in life. He was four years old, in a way he had a handicap, and he felt like there was no purpose for him. He took a deep shaky breath, shoulders sagging slightly as his eyes reflected back the beauty that moved slowly before him.

He wished he was as perfect as the sun and the sky, the water and the earth. But instead, he had been cursed with an impurity. A deformity of life. He had thought that he had learned to accept it, but still he could not. He couldn't hunt big game for himself, not if it meant putting his life at risk. He had always wanted to chase and bring down a deer, a boar, a bull, maybe even more dangerous game. In the future, if he ever had kids or a mate...if anything or anyone threatened them, he wanted to fight for his family. And now? If it happened, Aiden would not be able to do anything should a dark force try to steal a future mate, all he would be able to do without putting his life at risk was stand idly by and watch as she was taken away. But those were far off thoughts...what were the chances of him finding a mate anyway? Women usually wanted stronger wolves, men that could protect them. He could hardly hunt for himself unless it was small prey like rabbits, birds, or fish. He couldn't physically protect his future mate, he was useless. Sadness reflected in his eyes, the water and the gulls echoing in his mind.
"Talk here."

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
12-31-2013, 03:39 AM

The ending of her season was upon her. Destruction hadn't focused on her heat all that much. It mattered little to the dark woman, considering she had no mate to speak of. Not even a love interest. Although Bane had taken a notice to it. Destruction had scolded him, though she knew the elder could hardly help himself. Bane was Bane... and he wouldn't change. He would live and die by his own rules. In a way it seemed fitting for him. But Destruction would not allow herself to fall back into the way she was. No... she was changing. She would make a successful change for the better and become a proper member of Seracia.

But for now Destruction had decided she needed to venture beyond Seracian borders again. After her talk with Loccain she was feeling a bit better about everything. Her aching heart had found something to soothe it... and Destruction was now searching for more. She wanted more wolves to talk to. More friends. Both in her pack and out of the pack. So in her wanting to leave Seracia for a while she also wanted to seek out a loner. A rogue. Someone strange and foreign to learn from. Then she would return home, perhaps find Dragon or Celeste, and speak to her friends about the encounter she made. It all seemed to be a reasonably good plan.

Her wanderings would bring her to the strange, black sand beach that lie within the southern territories of Alacritia. Ebony paws would lead her on, crimson ringed eyes flicking towards the gray-green ocean and the gulls that cried out in the sky above. For a while Destruction would simply walk along the beach, feeling the sand shift beneath her paws as she watched the gulls float in the sky. Then, as she turned her attention back to the stretch of sand, she would find herself almost upon a russet male.

His markings were strange... like that of a deer. But that was not at all strange in a bad way. No, in a way it made him appear more exotic and strange. He seemed... sad... gazing into the distance of the waves and sky. Destruction quietly sat by him, looking to him with kindness in her gaze. "Perhaps some time away from your troubling thoughts is needed. Would you perhaps like to talk a while?" The she wolf would ask.

"Speech",'Thought.'

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 04:13 AM

Lost in his thoughts, he had failed to notice the approaching scent that came from behind. Luckily for him, it was not a hostile wolf. Otherwise, he would have made a grave mistake in not noticing. But to his luck, it was a wolf he would soon find to be friendly. Ears twitched at the sound of shifting sand before a she-wolf would come to sit at his side, head turned to look at the company that had sat nearby. Amber eyes looked curiously at the dark pelted woman, her eyes a strange combination of red and white...something very peculiar that would perhaps frighten others, but he found them intriguing...quite different then his average amber look. Though some had claimed that his were like a glowing honey amber, to him when he saw his reflection...they were normal.

He looked at her for a brief moment as she spoke, then turned his attention back towards the water. A slight sigh escaped his lips; so it appeared someone had noticed him here. He thought he had been able to get away from the world, to find solitude in his falling thoughts. The ones that weighed on his shoulders. But in the end, he couldn't help but feel grateful that someone was here to help take his mind off of them. They had been plaguing his mind for some time, and he wanted the pain of it all to go away. Would he ever be able to feel like a normal wolf? Oh how he wished he could...it was his biggest dream. To be able to live without any worries.

"Thank you, stranger." He whispered before turning to look at her. A hidden look of gratitude slipping through his eyes as he gazed at her. In a way, she too looked like she had many thoughts upon her mind. But he could not tell for sure, luckily for him she seemed nice. So perhaps nothing bad would happen with this meeting. "My name is Aiden, Aiden Sovari. Who do I have the pleasure of meeting, Miss?"
"Talk here."

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2014, 05:20 AM

A gentle smile would come over Destruction's maw. "It's no trouble. Some company would do me some good as well. Two birds with one stone." The dark woman would feel a sense of calm as she allowed herself to interact. The task of doing so was slowly becoming more comfortable, and this loner seemed to need to company of another as much as she wished for it herself. He had no scents upon him at all. Did he have a family? Maybe he had been looking for someone.

"Forbidden Destruction... though I wouldn't concern yourself with it. It is an old name for an old life. Things have changed now. If you would, I'd prefer if you called me Des." The female would curl her tail around her toes, crimson ringed eyes meeting those of amber. Her next words would continue to come calmly.

"Alacritia is a beautiful place. Especially here in the south. Have you been here long?"

Speech,

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
01-27-2014, 01:05 AM

Aiden was relieved to find that the femme had no ill intentions towards him, and instead had the good graces to respond with a name. A small smile would form as he gazed upon her features. She seemed kind, even though her name suggested otherwise, but perhaps she had never followed her namesake? Then again, he was curious...but he would not ask right now.

He inclined his head to her in thanks for her name, honeyed eyes gazing in calm curiosity at her question. He gave a brief shake of his head, "No, I've not been here long. I've only just arrived a short time ago, I was born in a place called Clouded Pass. But it is now just a memory long gone." He grinned sheepishly, although he was much older then he remembered being, he still felt like a kid at times. "And yourself? It seems you belong to a pack, er, at least I assume judging by your scent."

"Talk here."

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:10 AM

Des would listen, ears perked to catch the other's voice when he spoke. Ahh... so he hadn't been within the lands of Alacritia all that long. It wasn't such a strange thing, really. Wolves came and went out of different lands all the time. It was just the natural way of things she supposed. The name of Aiden's birthplace was not one that she was familiar with. Clouded Pass... was it a place heavy with snow, she wondered? Destruction decided not to ask further about it, and shortly after she was saved from the need to come up with another conversation topic as the fawn-like brute asked a question of her. Destruction would smile, giving a slight nod.

"I do indeed belong to a pack, Aiden. It is a place called Seracia, located here within the South. It is a wonderful place to live, though there are some odd human made things that still stand there. We're a bit of a large pack, but for the most part we all get along. Though sometimes pack life... doesn't seem to be enough. As if something is still missing." The female would laugh, shaking head. "Don't mind that last bit. I was starting to get carried away in my own thoughts. So do you have any plans for your stay here?"

Speech,