ardent

Don't Play With Fire Or You WILL Get Burned...

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
12-29-2013, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014, 10:02 PM by Sin.)
Ooc: If anyone other then Isardis enters without my permission, they will face dire consequences.

The lands were not new to him. He had been stalking around for quite some time, invisible in the shadows. He sought but only one person, and if he did not show then Sin would take matters into his own paws. He'd seek out the one man that he had been seeking for some time now, and he was growing impatient. It was never wise to keep Sin waiting, he could be a foul creature. A creature of your worst nightmares...he disliked the waiting game...He cared not for anyone else that would decide to approach, he would not waste his breath on those unworthy of so much as a glance. If all but the one he wanted tried, well then...they would be in for an unwelcome surprise. He didn't care if the entire pack was pissed at his presence on their lands. He had a right. After all, his father was the alpha here...so why the hell was he not rushing to greet his sinister son?

I hope he is not as weak as his presence appears to be...otherwise, who knows what will happen. He'd hiss in his head, a growl rumbling in his throat as he stalked deeper into the lands. Waiting at the border? Please. The waiting game was for fools of which he was not. He eagerly kept venomous eyes on the lookout for the unmistakable pelt of the albino king. Would he come out to play today? He hoped so. If Sin was not that keen on finding him, then he wouldn't waste his time. He should consider it an honor that one such as I am even wasting my time in seeking him out...he best not keep me waiting.

Speech,

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-10-2014, 06:19 AM

Rumours were heavy upon blushed ears, faint talk that the new-comer, his ?son? was a beacon of flaming pride; a pride perhaps, which he may not wholly deserve. And so when the unfamiliar?s stench would plead for attendance, reaching and grasping eager naires with a sickening sense of self-worth, Isardis would not hesitate to give the boy exactly what he so silently cried for; if not more. Roman, his daughter, was his Overseer; and a dedicated one at that, everything he had asked of her she was capable of. In her short time in Glaciem she had managed to achieve more at thrice the speeds of any other offspring; welcoming new members and denying as fit. He would lay his pulsating heart against a table of stone, risk a knife to the throat to hold her trust, to keep her safe, and he would believe every word she let fall from pale lips.

The things she spoke? To watch her arrived sibling, this ?Sin?, for he announced a false dominance over her in a way only the foolish would muster. Isardis wanted to test him, to dare him to make a false move; to push the boy until he snapped, and when he did, he wanted to know what he was made of. But all in due time. With the silence and elegance matched by none the albino ghoul would seek; waltzing seamlessly amidst a landscape stained of pallid brilliances. A salmon tongue would uncurl at the moisture heavy upon coral jowls, pale ears held loosely against the tapers of his hadsome skull. Perfection to every bone, and as dangerous as he was appealing; Isardis was not intimidated by the unwise parade the blood-stained boy so exuded. He had yet to prove himself worthy of care.

Only when he wished would The King uncoil from his seclusion, weaving between snowy pines to stand a few meters in front of the pale boy; dominance evident in the structure he maintained. ?I hear your arrogance is far larger than your abilities, boy,? oh what a cunning plan he held, lips light with an ominous smirking of pleasure.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
01-10-2014, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014, 11:15 PM by Sin.)
Sin Armada

At last, the perfume of the proclaimed father infiltrated his nostrils. Sin was not a patient man...luckily he was in a rather less bitter mood then was his usual demeanor. Amber gaze sought the ruby optics of the albino king, Sin pleased that he had finally decided to show himself. If not for the rare patience he held for so few, he would not have wasted his time as such. But today, he had plans to see who his father was. After all, he didn't come all the way here for nothing...and he sure hoped that it was nothing he would be disappointed with. For Sin not only sought power within his own rights, he only merged his allegiances with those deserving. Anyone else? Sin would have turned his back before one could blink. And although this child was unpredictable, he still held some sense of moral and upheld his own values. Loyalty was the watermark of his being, and to disobey him or one worth following, consequences always ensued without remorse on his end. He would never hesitate to ensure things were done, and if ever disobeyed, then punishment would be dealt out in full force...it was no wonder why his mother Nephisa had entrusted him with the task of beta. Sin always accomplished his duties and what needed to be done.

Casting curious glance at the unpigmented king, Sin stared with hidden amusement at the words of his elder. A small smile gracing painted lips, though not enough to provoke anything unnecessary. His father had come out to play, it was evident in the dominant stance he had taken up with him. But why? Sin knew his current place, and unless it was someone else he deemed undeserving then Sin would not care and challenge back. However, he simply wanted to know why his so claimed father hated him so. It was unmistakable within the cherry pits, and yet Sin had done nothing to him. He had arrived to join the ranks for a short while until his time came to reign over his own land...and yet, he was being hated, scrutinized, seemingly being punished with the rank of a commoner. But no matter...even with the discrimination he so faced, he wouldn't take it out on his father...

Finally he would reply with ebony lips and pearly teeth, the response that bore no thought. Sin was a similar replica in standards of personality as the one before him...but exceedingly worse. "Like father like son...at least, that's what mother Nephisa would say. She died you know, left me in charge but the pack was too weak. So I came here in hopes that you would be far greater. And it seems you have been holding your position well, thus far. My abilities are great, just as you are. And I don't fancy dirtying my claws over petty things...however, I will not hesitate to get a job done." Slowly his tail rose just above his ankles, ears erect as eyes focused on his father. Would he be shown the same fatherly devotion as Impra, or Satis or even Taurig before he turned? Or would he be denied the father figure that he grew without? "Seems we've not formally been acquainted before...perhaps today we can be without the interruptions of others, father."