build
player
12-25-2013, 10:07 PM
OOC Name:loke777
How did you get here?:http://alphawolf.gotop100.com/

Character's Name:Darkness
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 45 inches (in inches)
Appearance description:Darkness is a big pure black wolf with a red right eye and a white left eye. She also has a scar over her right eye. Strong, smart, fast, intelligent, and protective. In the moonlight her fur looks purple.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
12-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Hello, Loke! Here's the things you need to fix before your wolf can be accepted:

1. Your account name needs to be your wolf's first name. I checked and we do not currently have a wolf named Darkness so I can change your account name to Darkness if you would like.

2. You need to fill out your profile. You can do this by clicking on 'edit account?' in the top right hand corner of the page under your avatar and then clicking on 'edit profile info'.

3. Your wolf can only be 36 inches tall without buying extra inches with gems, our in site currency, so please choose an appropriate height.

4. You need to choose a duty for your wolf.

There's plenty of information to help you fill out your profile in the Guidebook which is linked in the sidebar toward the top of the page. Please keep in mind that this is a semi-realistic wolf site so some things (such as a 45 inch tall wolf or having their fur be purple in the moonlight) won't be possible.