size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
12-24-2013, 12:25 AM

ooc: assumed that was the rating you meant xD

It had been soooo long since she had laid eyes on these caves. Well, that is, a long time to a almost yearling like herself. She was nervous about returning after all this time. Would her mother be mad? And Lel... What would Lel think? She was almost more nervous about finding her brother than she was her mother, but none of the less he was the one she wanted to see first. She had to find him. They had been together for everything and she had been crazy enough to leave to go see their father of all wolves. She felt awful, like the worst sister on earth.

She nervously sat outside the entrance of Amenti, the pack their mother had brought them to. Jian wanted to call for her violet-eyed brother, wanted to bring him to her, but she didn't want to risk getting their mother's attention yet... So instead she just sat in the shadows of a near-by pinetree, waiting to see if her brother would show up. Was he even still here? What if he had run away too? Her black-covered ears would flick uncertainly as she settled in to wait.

Speech
Thought
Others

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
12-24-2013, 01:17 AM

The boy was still not very happy, his mother had a rather sudden return but he had been avoiding her for the most part still pissed at her dragging him here and then disappearing for a time. Ivory fangs glinted in the weak sunlight that streamed through the caves. Ivory paws stomped unhappily across the stone floor, ears pulled back some. He had taken to pacing as of lately, close to the entrance of the cave that was the pack lands. How dare she just leave him as she did, as if all that they had been through together meant nothing, as if it was all worthless.
A vague scent reached him, his heart jumping some before he let loose a low growl. Violet eyes narrowing he padded quickly from the cave and moving away from it some. The scent was strongest here. He could not see her, could not hear her but he knew she was here. She was hiding from him like the cowardice bitch she was. ?Come out!? He demanded, eyes swinging around wildly, lips curled back some. How dare she conceal herself from him now.

Speech,

Jian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
12-24-2013, 04:53 AM

Her icey blue eyes slowly widened with shock as she saw him storm out of the caves, her form shrinking behind the trunk she had been leaning against in response, merely peeking out from behind it to watch him. She had never been afraid of her brother, but now she felt she had every right to be. She watched him, with the snarl on his lips and the anger in his voice, and she knew she had made a huge mistake. And she felt so awful and guilty and had no idea why she did.

"Come out!" Jian flinched back, hesitating for a moment before she finally slinked out from behind the tree. Her ears were pinned back against her skull as she padded forward slowly, her eyes staying on him closely. She wanted to explain, wanted to tell him why she had left and that she had never planned on leaving him forever, but her words were caught in her throat. She stopped several steps from him, a soft whine in her throat. "I-I'm sorry, Lel," she finally managed to say softly as she waited to see his response to seeing her again.

Speech
Thought
Others

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
12-30-2013, 01:36 AM
OOC. Pulling out an angry table oooh.

Lel hated that she was hiding from him, he would not stand for this insolence. He was seething as she finally revealed herself, his violet eyes widening momentarily before he narrowed them in a glare. He backed up a bit and turned to face her head on. He could see the fear and pain on her face and for a brief moment his snarl faded some, he wanted to assure her, wanted to comfort her. Then the anger was restored, more than those feelings he wanted to punish him, she would hurt as he had and then he would take her, she would learn that she was his and could never leave him again.
A pitiful whine rose from her, and his lips twitched up in a cruel smile. Words dropped from her lips and the smile dropped, his expression pulling back into a bigger snarl. She thought she was sorry now? He would show her sorry, there still was time for that now, but first he needed an explanation, pathetic as it would be. Nothing she could say would change his mind now, what she had done was inexcusable. " Where the hell did you go?" The raw rage that filled his small frame was making him shake some now, he could only hold out so long.

Speech,

Jian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
01-06-2014, 12:31 AM

Jian watched as different emotions flickered across Lel's face, but that angry snarl wasn't gone for long. He demanded to know where she had gone and she wouldn't hold back any information from him. "I went to see our father, Bane. I was hoping I'd find Nako too, but he's in Seracia now so I couldn't see him... I knew you and mom wouldn't want me to go, especially not to see him so I snuck off... I just wanted to really meet him. The only time we've ever seen him was when he took Nako, you know, and I was just curious..."

She suddenly felt this desperate need to make him happy, to please him, to do whatever he wanted to make everything right. She look a couple more steps toward him, her icy eyes pleading for him to understand. "I am really, really sorry, Lel... I didn't mean to make you mad." He was the only constant in her crazy life and she hated that she had, in a way, betrayed him. She waited for the punishment she knew would come, having no idea what he might do to her.

Speech
Thought
Others

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
01-08-2014, 06:06 PM
OOC. Officially giving a trigger warning for abuse and rape.

Nothing she would say would help her, it was much too late for that. Still her answer to his question made his anger falter, it was replaced with pain. ?You could have told me!? He was panting, each breath rumbling slightly with a hint of a growl. He swiped at the air with his paw before closing the distance between them slightly. ?I would have come with you, or something. At least I would have known! But for all I had known you had left, left me.? He locked his jaw, giving him the appearance of anger though his eyes betrayed him.
He turned from her suddenly, and stalked away, the anger flooding back through him. Any hint of sadness was swallowed whole by the rage. He whipped around to face her again. She would step towards him and he jolted back with a huff. She would speak and for a moment he remained motionless, eyes upon his paws. Then he slowly lifted his gaze, a cruel grin spreading across his features. He began to saunter forwards, precise strides carrying him towards her before angling off to stand slightly to her right side. ?Shh now, I know.? He would coo while stalking around beside her until her was behind her. ?Still you must be punished!? With that he would rear up attempting to land his weight upon her rear, jaws stretching wide and neck craning to grab hold of her scruff.

Speech,