Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-14-2014, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 06:42 AM by Novella.)

"I have never seen the ocean. It must be something you are used to. We... we lived near a river that ran into a lake. It was immense! I have heard of oceans but I cannot imagine one... so I wish to see it." Novella smiled softly at the words as she stepped up to her new friend's side. "I hadn't before either. It was only when I came to Alacritis that I saw it for the first time." Novella began. "Ludicael is near the coast so I've gotten quite used to it, did take some time though." She didn't say much else, not wanting to tell her too much right away, she should see it first.

She went to continue onwards, leading the way this time now that Gwyndolyn seemed a little more hesitant. She paused in her movements however as she caught sight of a familiar figure and now diverted her course slightly to move towards her sister. "Hello Novella. What brings you out here? And hello there, I'm Song." Tail wagged happily as she came to a stop before Song, nuzzling her in greeting. "Hello Song" She responded happily. "I was just taking a bit of a walk and exploring." She didn't reveal her entire reasons of possibly finding her nieces and of course hoping to locate Myth at some point, given the fact she hadn't spoken to Song about her plan yet. "This is Gwyndolyn, she's not seen the ocean before so we're on our way there now."

On the mention of her new friend, Novella's gaze moved back to the grey female. "Song is my sister." She explained to her, though perhaps after the mention of the mismatched eyes Gwyndolyn may have guessed that for herself.

Gwyndolyn

gems
size
build
player
02-17-2014, 02:13 PM
OOC| Sorry again for the delay. It's been one of those weeks... x_x I'm not promising much from this post...

Novella's smile was a comfort, if nothing else, and in spite of her own insecurities Gwyn found herself easily returning it as they proceeded once more. This time Gwyn followed her new friend, ears perked and eyes full of interest. But their focus did not stay on their current goal much longer. Gwyndolyn saw the stranger when Novella did. Her step faltered a moment as Novella's course altered, taking her toward the new wolf. Gwyndolyn followed her once she had recovered herself sufficiently but kept herself a little behind Novella, allowing the other woman to arrive first.

Gwyn suspected as they drew nearer that Novella knew the other wolf... and they looked rather similar at a distance. When the stranger spoke and Gwyndolyn glimpsed the colors of her eyes, Gwyndolyn knew Novella was familiar with this wolf. They had to be related - they were much too similar not to be. Remaining silent, she allowed the two women to speak - she merely inclined her head in a quick, polite greeting when the woman called Song spoke to her. Novella introduced Gwyndolyn, then spoke the words that made it fact: "Song is my sister."

Gwyn's eyes flicked between the two women one last time, then she smiled gently, "I see the resemblance," she tilted her head before continuing, "It is good to meet you Song."

Stock courtesy of Dawnthieves.