Soigneur

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
12-23-2013, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013, 10:24 PM by Freya.)
OOC Name: Lolaf
How did you get here?: During my first job experience I began to fall deeply and madly in love with one of my patients. He was like nothing I had ever experienced. He seemed to grasp me on a deep emotional level. One night after he was returned to our care, beaten and broken I bought a disguise and broke him out. Since then we have been terrorizing the city together, though sometimes he doesn't seem to care. So I go to live with my gal pal for a bit...
wait what was the question.

Character's Name: Freya Aur Artenie
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 25
Appearance description: Born the runt of the litter Freya will always be small, as an adult she will only make it to 25 Inches tall and barley weigh 60 pounds. The girl takes most after her mother her base coat a sandy golden color, extending from her ears down her back to the base of tail. The color also stretches from each shoulder around down to the center of her chest, where they meet. Her tail tip is a darker sandy brown color, which also marks each paw to about half way up her leg. An even darker brown marks the front of her forepaws in three thick curves. Her eyes are the thing that most resemble her father; she possesses a pair of pale blue orbs, which have a faint green tint to them.
Duty: Will decide when 2

Character slot reciept: here
[Image: wrqQfHn.png]

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2013, 05:20 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]