ardent

Dakarai

Dakarai

gems
size
build
player
12-22-2013, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013, 07:49 PM by Meili.)
OOC Name: Kcat
How did you get here?: Sister Site; Valoria

Character's Name: Dakarai
Season of birth: April
Size: (in inches) 36 inches; 170 pounds
Appearance description: Dakarai is a rich reddish gold in coloring. A russet if you will. She has striking Jade eyes that set off from her coat color and contrast very nicely. Her ears are outlined with a black rim and her muzzle all the way down to the inside of her back legs is a rich tawny coloring. She has chocolate colored paws and toes and black claws. She has three scars across her right shoulder from another wolf's teeth as they punctured and slid down her shoulder. It sometimes bugs her when the weather is cool or rainy. It does not hinder her movements now though. Her tail is a mixture of black and white hairs and tips out at pure white.
Duty: Support; she is very friendly and likes to work at making friends and helping others.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
12-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Welcome Kcat! The only thing you lack for your profile to be accepted is to pick an actual duty. There is a list of them under "character duties" in the guide book. Just reply back here with your chosen duty and I'll accept her!

Dakarai

gems
size
build
player
12-22-2013, 07:29 PM
She is a Medic.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
12-22-2013, 07:31 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]