build
player
12-21-2013, 05:07 AM
OOC Name: Wynn
How did you get here?: God

Character's Name: Pandora Selene Artenie
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 34 inches; 130 lbs
Appearance description: Doused in the dark cobalt coat of her father, she takes his main color as her own. Gold from her mother highlights the blue frame of the young lady, caressing the features that stand out against any kind of background. Zebra-like stripes with golden tints horizontally line themselves across the top of her tail, sacrum, and the upper halves of her hind legs. Her front paws are dipped in the gold liquid, followed up with random swirl designs on her right and left shoulders and upper arms. The backs of her ears are doused in the same gold tint, along with the rims of her blue turquoise eyes. Pandora will also weight 130 pounds and be 34 inches high in height.
Duty: Won't be decided until she is 2.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
12-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Wynn bby <3

Could you please post a ref for her here? I was having a hard time picturing it from the description and I just wanna make sure she design is okay without buying anything.

As long as that's all okay she'll be accepted when the birthing thread is posted <3

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
12-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Shelbssss <333

I put up her reference pic -- the birthing thread is up, but she hasn't gone into complete birthing yet. XD