For Lu

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2013, 12:27 PM

Quote:

Hey guys! We all love our admin Lutara. There is no limit to the good things we can say about her. She is kind, hard working, hilarious, amazing; no combination of words can truly describe her. So for this holiday I thought we'd make her a gift thread and all contribute to making her life a little more beautiful with arts for her characters and loving notes. Add any tables, avatars or notes to Lu here. You can find links to her character's profiles in the player database.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Made this for ya last week, hope you like it Lu <3

test

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-23-2013, 06:51 PM
Much love lu ^w^
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-23-2013, 10:11 PM
lulu, my love~

i'd shower you in lovelies but unfortunately i can't, so here's a little note instead c:

while it may not seem like it, i appreciate the hell out of you, woman. you've listened to me rant about my pathetic love life & numerous family/friend issues many times, and i cannot thank you enough for that and everything else you've done for me & all of us alacritians <3
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
12-24-2013, 04:34 PM
I wish I had art skills so I could give you amazing pretties as thanks, but I don't have them skills... So I'm just gonna say it;

Lu, you're the best Admin ever and you do so much for us! I don't know if Ala would rock as much as it does without your help, though since I'm here it would probs still be pretty epic so thanks for doing everything you do for us!! Keep on being an awesome admin and a sexy beast!!!!!

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
12-25-2013, 09:46 AM
WE LOVE YOU LUUUUUU<333

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You are an amazing admin. The fact that Ala is still running after all this time is testament to this.You do your best to be here, even when you are stressed to your limit.

May you always stay strong -HUGS TIGHT-

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
12-25-2013, 10:11 AM
Dear lu,
I don't know what on earth i would do without ala. I wish i was good at art,so that i could give you some awesome art, but unfortunately I'm not so... But thank you so much, and we all love you xxx