Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-15-2013, 04:09 PM

The young male had travelled al over Alacritis. He was over a year od now, and certainy looked it! His ebony and alabaster fur covers a tall frame. Muscles ripple under his sleek coat, yet he are never used in confict. He had matured into a striking young male, a pup no more. On his travels, he had been studying his passion. His aim to be an amazing medic never ceasing. His studies had sent him allover the ands, looking for different herbs. He had tested many combinations on himself. Despite his joy in the wonders of the Earth, the brute was growing lonely. He had heard whispers that the woman, Song he had met when he was a young pup, had started a pack. Sage had traveled to where it was said to be. Sage's paws carried him to the borders of the pack. Tilting his ebony crown to the neaven's, a howl would be let loose from the brute's throat. He called for Song and acceptance. Letting his head down, he waited patienty for someone to come.

"Speech,"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-16-2013, 12:00 AM

A song of one she had met briefly before would drift easily toward her alabaster ears, the one who was called Sage would call upon her. The pallid woman would gently bring herself from the earth, curious as to what he would be doing at her borders. With an intrigued smile on her face she would lope gracefully across the mangrove roots to where the young man was placed.

Song could not keep the smile from her features as she would find herself close the boy, things were different now, but she would gladly take his help. "Hello again, Sage! Come to learn more about herbs?" She would let her rear legs coil as she planted herself onto the earth, pristine tail would curl around teacup paws as she awaited his answer.?

Speech

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-16-2013, 04:36 PM

The brute wasn't waiting long before he sighted Song coming towards him. He smiled, tail wagging faintly behind him. She greeted him kindly, obviously remembering him from a time ago. "Hello again, Sage! Come to learn more about herbs?" Sage chuckled lightly. Something like that. In my travels I have been learning much more about them and other plants. I'll need to learn them all if I ever succeed in becoming a medic. I actually came here today asking for acceptance into your pack. The ebony brute replied. He really did hoPe that Song would accept himm. He was sure that if someone so kind and intelligent were running a pack, it would be a marvelous one indeed. He waited for a reply. If he did manage to succeed in gaining acceptance, he would learn as much as he could!

"Speech,"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-16-2013, 06:18 PM

The boy was just as eager to learn now as he had been when she had first encountered him, he was excited to know all that he could and song knew this would be an incredible asset to the school. Her grin would only grow wider at his words, she could feel a sense of accomplishment rising in her bones, she was doing good for wolves, offering them a place to live and learn while being nestled in the divines paws. Her own tail would sway back and forth in amusement, sage and novel would get along wonderfully, she only wished that Symphont were still around to help teach the eager pups. "Well young Sage, welcome to Ludicael. I'll start you with the rank of apprentice, if you work very hard one day you could be a philosopher and help to train the other pups." she knew that he would do well here.?

Speech

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-23-2013, 08:24 AM

As Sage awaited patiently, he could feel excitement gathering in his bones. His tail raced behind him, a blur of energy. He could tell that the puppy still inside him was showing, but he didn't care. His ears perked at Song's reply. "Well young Sage, welcome to Ludicael. I'll start you with the rank of apprentice, if you work very hard one day you could be a philosopher and help to train the other pups." Sage nearly burst with joy. "Thank you, Miss Song! I'll be sure to work very hard, I promise." The brute bowed his head, remembering his manners. His bo-coloured eyes glistened. A smike was plastered to his face. Oh, how much he'd learn here!

"Speech,"

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-30-2013, 05:30 PM

It was refreshing to see someone so full of energy and excitement. Sage seemed so ready to learn and to help his new pack. She wondered where he had come from once again, he had never met his family. She hoped that his life had not been so very hard thus far, but she hoped that after his stay with her in Ludicael he would find a strong place within their ranks. She was almost as eager to teach him as he was eager to learn and his words would only fuel her desire to see him succeed. "Thank you, Miss Song! I'll be sure to work very hard, I promise." She would nod, it was easy to see that he would surely hold up his end of the bargain. "Then come with me Sage, I'll introduce you to my children. They're just a bit younger than you are, maybe you'll find some new friends." She motioned for him to follow her into the territory, and she would move to take him to her den. There would surely be one of her brood there to greet him. With a smile she would look back to make sure he followed and then trot back to her home.

-exit Song-

Speech