Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-15-2013, 04:17 PM

Virgil had to plan out her strategies, and that meant surveying the lands. Today her legs carried her down south, where the weather was much more pleasant and the environment much more enjoyable. Amenti was tolerable, if only for her growing attachment to its leader, but Virgil was a child of warm blood. She enjoyed the rays of sun hitting her flesh, enjoyed the embrace of spring, and the frigid North was not very much to her liking. She had yet to interact with many packs, and the golden matriarch found it necessary. She needed to know who existed where, who ruled what, and who would prove the best match for an alliance with her family.
Today, she would find herself on the borders of Ludicael, surveying the territory and reclining. She barked brief summons for the rulers of the land, posture being stiff and dominant, caring little if it was out of place in lands that were not her own. Virgil was born of the gods, and the others would quickly learn to bow to her. She wasn?t here to war with them or beg them for something; she was here for conversation, for information, to glean what this pack was like and what this and its surrounding territories might also be like.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-16-2013, 05:54 PM

The gods would place the wintery dove in a position of power and the girl had taken the burden willingly. She was completely ready to serve those powers higher than herself at whatever price they would ask of her. For nothing could be gained with our sacrifice, and it would seem that sacrifice would be to release her worldly view. She needed to see from a divine angle so she would become somewhat separate from the pack. Not physically, she was always ready when one needed her, but in her mind she would be somewhere else. Partially in the realm of the living and partially in that of the heavens Song would meditate to keep some semblance of the woman who existed before the sickness.

One is here.

Her thoughts would suddenly be interrupted as the wail rose up from her borders. The small she wolf would lift herself delicately as her duty became apparent. The gods would hopefully shine on her today and reveal a path worth traveling. She hoped to have her scouts back soon, they were sent off to tell of news of her crowning. She needed to converse with other leaders in the land, to see if they to felt the pull of the divine.

Swiftly her paws would bring her to the edge of Ludicael's territory as the she wolf took in the girls form her relaxed posture would not change. She had no others to prove herself to but the gods so she would gently wag her tail in greeting as glittering bicolored eyes assessed the stranger. She wondered with her display who she might be. The first of the rest of Alacritis's Elite to seek her out. "Welcome to Ludicael." she would begin with a quiet smile, "I am Song Destruction, Oracle to the gods. Who, may I ask, has called upon my services?" Her petite paws would gently come together as her haunches would descend to the ground once again, flowing tail would rest peacefully above her stilled toes.?

Speech

Isabella

gems
size
build
player
12-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Isabella had become quite the nomad, finding no real home only a vast land to roam with various, temporary dens to sleep in. It was a life she loved but a part of her missed living in her pack. Traitors as they were, she was happy, or at least as close to it as she would be, in her previous pack. She was even happy in her birth pack when she was young but that was besides the point. "It wouldn't hurt to learn of other packs." She thought to herself as she put her tracker skills to work and followed the strongest scent of wolves she could find.

Those skills lead her to the border of a pack and as luck would have it there were two wolves there already. The small fox like female arrived just in time to catch the words of the larger white female. The other wolf was earth like in color, larger and also female. Looking them over, she approached from the side of the two wolves, keeping her own side safe while sizing up the two strangers. They each smelled of wolves, though of different wolves. The white one smelled of this land, the brown another. "I can learn of two packs at once." Isabella thought gladly as she approached with her head, ears and tail high.

For her, the stance she took showed she had no leader and as a loner would no listen to the rules of others without good reason. Sitting as the white wolf did she nodded her head to both strangers. "Greetings, I hope I an not interrupting, I was just curious as to who was around me." Isabella did not yet introduce herself, the white one, Song of Ludicel questioned the brown wolf first so minding her manors Isabella would let the brown wolf speak first. This was clear enough as she turned her eyes on the brown wolf and waited.