ardent

DAWN LIGHT

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2013, 02:26 AM

The two year old had made her den, made her home deep in the territory of Glaciem. A tall standing pine, had revealed a hollow base, where someone had seemed to previously, began digging a den. The alabaster dame had been working, continuing what others had done until she had created a spacious home for herself. Filling it with leaves and assorted mosses, she had made something akin to a home in the tree. At the break of dawn, the she-wolf had left her den, in search of breakfast and to find something or someone per-say to occupy herself for the day. The pristine dawn air was frigid, ice glistening under the waking sunlight. If the dame didn't loathe snow so much, she would almost call the scene beautiful. Clearly, however, with it's vast ickiness, it wasn't.

Moving towards the stream that ran through the territory, one could hear assorted curses coming from her jaws as the cold from the ice seeped into her fur. God, how she hated Winter, and God how she hated this snow. Coming to the edge of the stream, she lowered her head, taking in a good long drink before looking up at the sky, inhaling the scents around her, and her ears would prick in interest as she caught the scent of elk. A sigh of longing left her, as she debated on whether to call some of the members of the pack for a hunt. Could she do that? A look near confusion was written clearly across her jaws, as she stared out across the stream, contemplating her next move.

Speech,

Impra

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2013, 11:28 AM

Ganelon

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2013, 04:40 PM
oops i am dumb and posted in the wrong thread ignore this

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-31-2013, 12:40 AM

The voice of another broke into her contemplation, and her violet gaze came to rest on an albino woman, that bore a shocking resemblance to their apparent shared father, as the dame's words would reveal. "Sister? It appears that I have many siblings here. I'm Roman." She would introduce herself with a slight whim to her tone. Her head would tilt, as she watched the woman moved towards her. What in the love of God was... she was actually walking through the water as cold as it was?! She watched as Impra moved through the water as if she couldn't feel the bitter cold. Bloody hell.

At the woman's question of whether they should take it's life, she licked her lips, her attention returning to the elk. "I cannot think of a better way to begin the morning, sister." Testing the waters, she would address the albino as a sibling, and her mind reflected on the hunt before them. It would be a hard take-down, if it wasn't executed properly with just two wolves, but the ivory woman had no doubt in her abilities, and hell, trusting her new-found sibling in her abilities could have its merits.

Speech,

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-31-2013, 03:41 PM

Boredom drove the petite lass, sending her out of her den and into the soft light of dawn. How nice, to see such a beautiful sunrise reflected off the snow that blanketed the ground. Tea cupped paws kissed the fine powder as she followed the scents of the only others who appeared to be awake at this hour. Coming to a stream, she laid orchid optics upon two quite beautiful ladies. Both were tall, with the musculature of warriors. Why couldn't she be like them? Oh yeah, you have to be tall to look like that. Standing at a small height of 25 inches, she was no doubt the smallest of the Armadas. A shy smile played at her cherubic features as she dipped her dainty tiara in greeting to the pair before turning her cranium to focus her gaze on the object of their attentions. An elk. Something that large would require some help, and despite her small size she could offer said help. "Would you mind if I joined you?" Sweet alto lyrics would inquire as she returned her muted pink pools to focus on them. She had met neither of them, that she could remember, but both bore a resemblance to her father, not to mention the tallest woman carried the same genetic trait as Isardis. She waited calmly, eager to prove to herself more than anyone that she could be just as good as these women, despite her obvious misfortunes.

"Speech" Think "You"
HOLY AVOCADOS! THANK YOU FOXXY BABY!

Impra

gems
size
build
player
12-31-2013, 04:05 PM

The violet gaze of her own blood would land upon her large form, words spilling from her pale lips. "Sister? It appears that I have many siblings here. I'm Roman." It seemed that the Armada girl had no idea how extensive their family was. She wondered how long she had been in the Glaciem territory. It seemed that the elk was to meet its doom today, as both women were quite determined to bring it to its knees. "I cannot think of a better way to begin the morning, sister." An amused smile would grace itself upon the pale creatures features as she turned towards the sound of the erring creature. She would be stopped though, with the appearance of another of their sisters.
The dame was small, more than a foot shorter than herself, with a coat of russet and white. She would look upon her with respect as she bore the scars of a battle long past, surely she would do them well. "Would you mind if I joined you?" Her lips would turn up into more of a real smile as their victory could be tasted already, "Come, we can certainly use the added help. Roman, would you lead us in our endeavor?" She would look again to the red marked girl, ready to be on with the hunt.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2014, 04:30 AM

And so it would seem that the numbers of their hunting party would grow, with the arrival of another Armada the ivory woman smiled. How fitting it was that one of the introductory interactions of the three sisters would be a kill. She's spare the new arrival a kind smile, a rarity for the dame. "Another sibling I presume? I'm Roman, and you are?" She would ask kindly, as she was trying to develop some ties in the pack, siblings she could trust. With a quick nod at Impra's words, the dame would turn her attention back on the elk, contemplating their next move. "Impra, if you wouldn't mind, approach him from the left, in a wide circle, and wait in the brush to jump him when he comes, assuming he'll spook, which he most likely will." Pausing she would look at her other presumed sibling and speak, "If you wouldn't mind doing the same, except from the right, and coming in for it's throat, I'll drive him right too you." She paused again, looking at each of the women before resting her gaze on the elk. Yes, she needed the run, but with any luck she would be able to get the jump on him and tear the tendons in it's leg before it got to far.

Speech,

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-06-2014, 08:19 PM

Scurry, scurry, scurry?..

Drashiel leaned farther over the lichened covered boulder as he tried to pick out the skittering movements of the lemmings across the tundra floor. The little creatures were going about their day, unaware of the danger that perched so curiously above them. Suddenly one noticed him and to the pups surprise the little rodent began aggressively hissing and screeching at him. Pfft! As if it could frighten him away. Grinning the youth's tail twitched as his weight shifted to his hindlegs for a spring.

The howl changed everything. Drashiel looked up in the direction it was coming from and by the time he looked back the rodent was gone. Hmph? still the call beckoned him. Not only was it a gathering but a hunt as well and the voice was that of Roman. Drashiel sprang off the rock and bolted toward the call. He was growing quite well and was finally stable on his longer limbs. Though still young he was switftly reaching his adult size. That said though he knew he was probably to young to participate in the hunt but it was high time he started watching and observing?. and probably socializing to. No good was to come out of staying cooped up in a den by himself.

The pup soon came on the gathering of wolves already in the midst of the hunt. He nestled among the shrubs and waited, not wanting to disturb them or spoil the hunt but his peridot gaze remained sharp ready to drink in the spectacle about to unfold.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2014, 10:06 PM

The rosy woman was polite, telling her that they could always use the extra hand in the hunt. She turned to the other woman, addressing her as Roman and asking her to lead them in the endeavor. It was then the woman with the interesting markings spoke to her, introducing herself and asking if she was another of Isardis' children. "Yeah I am, I'm Eulari. It's nice to meet you both!" She chuckled, a soft smile playing at her cherubic features. Without another word, the hunt was on. The painted femme swiftly turned her violet gaze upon their quarry, analyzing the situation before informing them of what they should do to have this go better. When she received her orders, she nodded and set off, tea cupped paws softly striking the terra.

She circled the beasts right side, silent as she could muster in the early morning. Her shorter legs moved slower than those of the immense warrioress' she was hunting with, but she did her best to keep up. So she kept her pace steady, and waited for Roman to drive the elk to her.

"Speech" Think "You"
HOLY AVOCADOS! THANK YOU FOXXY BABY!

Impra

gems
size
build
player
01-11-2014, 12:54 AM

As the girl found her way into the hunting party Roman would ask her of her name, she would respond with Eulari. Impra would spare her a nod of her head as her attention became focused upon Roman and the hunt that was before them. The plan would be given to them simple enough, she would hold on to the animal while Eulari went for the killing blow. A fitting plan. She would let her lip twitch up in a smirk as she nodded her quick approval before letting herself disappear from their view.
She would make a wide circle, hopeful that Roman would have gotten started by the time she reach her destination. Clear toenails would bury themselves deep into the earth as she readied herself for the challenge that would unfold in mere moments. She was ready for this, her breathing would become steady as she her body tensed. Any moment she would spring, and bring the great animal down.

Speech,