build
player
12-13-2013, 12:31 AM
OOC Name:Hotaru
How did you get here?:I stumbled across the site :3

Character's Name:Hotaru
Season of birth:Winter
Size:24 Inches
Appearance description:Hotaru is light grey, with darker (natural) markings on all four legs and down her spine. Her eyes are dark brown. Her tail isn't very long, and her fur is short. Her muzzle is long. Her face has no distinguished markings, with only small dusting of black around the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. She is very skinny, with her ribs showing. She has little to no muscle or fat. Hotaru has little paws, and short claws. Her teeth are very sharp. Her legs are fragile, as well as her back. Her spine protrudes a little bit from her body, showing very clearly the bone structure. Her skull is also very visible.The pads on the bottom of her paws are hard and calloused, with a large amount of scarring. Hotaru's nose is always dry, and is black in color. She has a little bit of white on the bottom of her neck and all along her chest and underbelly.
Duty:Medic

Sorry if I messed up. I've never done this before so I apologize if I did something wrong :( Hope this didn't make your eyes bleed to read.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-13-2013, 06:27 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-13-2013, 06:28 AM
Ps. I changed your username to your character name per the site rules :]