ardent

Stars Align

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 01:56 PM

Hajime spent most of his time in the tree's now. He wasn't ready to get over his mothers death, if it had been in any other time and in any other way maybe it would have been different. His dreams were plagued by the repeating steps of the blood against his teeth from when he was forced to kill his elder brother. His black tail hung from the strong branch about ten feet away from the ground, red glistening eyes watching the islands floor. What a happy secluded place, he would rarely be leaving at the moment, he could go out to show his sorry state out to the world. Lowering his ears, he had remembered the things his mother told him before she had died. How she had found happiness, and hoped that it would have been returned, except now she was no longer living. He lowered his head with these thoughts, Falk. Taurig's little brother had been the one Riv lost her heart to, and she had never been able to tell him. It was horrible, the bloodshot eye boy wanted to cry again but he kept himself civil simply shivering and taking in a deep breath.
He relaxed himself, at least tried to. With all the past events he wasn't doing well, and he wished he was brave enough to jump off of the large cliffs that were around on this large island. Such a home for a pack, so nice to be alone because it was so big you didn't need to group together. Rarely did you run into another wolf, of course many were exploring at the moment but Hajime already knew the place like the back of his paw. He growled softly, frustrated with his depression.

Speech,

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
12-13-2013, 03:03 AM

So this would be their new home. The large, russet brute wasn't sure how he felt about it yet, but he hoped it would grow on him. He wanted to stay here with his brother and sisters, but it was hard to keep himself here when he felt so detached from the pack. He felt like he didn't quite fit here, though he wasn't sure why.

Falk gave his head a small shake, pushing his thoughts aside. The whole move had been more worrisome than it should have been for the warrior and what he really needed to do was relax. He strolled aimlessly around the island, taking in its sights and listening to the ocean lapping at its shores. It was certainly a beautiful place to live at least and he was enjoying the lack of snow here. It was cool still, but it seemed to avoid the worst of the ice and snow that winter brought with it.

As he was passing through the thick jungle trees, his nose twitched as he caught a scent on the air. A wolf, a pack mate no doubt. Falk's blue gaze glanced around as he came to a halt. He looked everywhere around him for the source of the scent, but didn't see anyone around. His eye brows drew together in confusion and he called out, "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2013, 01:14 AM

Not a pack mate for long. Hajime had decided once things were settled here, he could no longer be a petty boy under Taurig's rule. However the guidance was much granted as it would a thankful thought. His bloodshot eyes opened at the thought, he and his brother would be going to Dove island soon, and there was only one more thing he had to do. There was the male down in front of him below the tree's. Hajime's mother had granted him dreams of such, to tell him who her last thoughts were of. Regardless of hearts moving on, she had wanted to let him know what she thought of him. And just say that she was thankful to have finally fallen in love, and finally not witnessed her lovers demise, though sadly it had been her demise to end the abrupt feeling regardless.
Hoping down from the tree Hajime stood a few feet away from Falk. His eyes softening, as he held a petite smile to Falk. "You must be falk, Taurigs brother." He stated smoothly. Though it was obvious his depression, however ended was still mildly there stabbing at him. Black tail flicking back and forth he gave a short bow to him. "I'm Rivaxorus' son, you may have met her and spent a few hours with her if you will say." He would also have to tell Falk of her befalling. Of course, the detail of it being from one of Isar's lackies, however even if he wasn't there any longer Hajime's resentment stood.

Speech,

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
01-06-2014, 12:47 AM

Only moments after he called out a brute leapt down from the tree, surprising the russet man. Falk blinked with surprise, but gave the stranger a friendly smile none of the less. "Yes, that's right," he replied once the male guessed his name and his relation to Taurig. He wasn't too surprised, it was pretty common knowledge around the used-to-be pack that he was related to its alpha. What was surprising though, was the relation that the male listed off about himself.

Falk's blue gaze widened with recognition and his smile widened a bit as he nodded. "Yes, I did. I remember her very well, and now that I think about it I remember her telling me she had a son in Tortuga. Well, what used to be Tortuga I guess." He thought fondly back to the oh too brief time he had spent with the interestingly patterned fea. When he looked at the boy in front of him it was easy to see the family resemblance in him. "What's your name? And how is your mother? I haven't seen her since the day we met," he asked, completely oblivious to Riv's fate.

Speech
Thought
Others