ardent

Kali's Den of Plots!

Kalispell

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 03:20 AM
I just recently joined ALACRITIS, and decided to bring along my baby 'Kalispell'. She is a work in progress character, as in, the wolves she comes in contact with and the experiences she has actually shape her. Anyways, here is a little bit about her, hopefully someone will find her interesting enough to plot with! I, myself, have been roleplaying off and on for the past eight years. I don't really have a picture of her at the moment, my avatar is pretty close though ^_^

Quote:KALISPELL AVIANTHIOS

Three || Packless || Single || Rogue

Currently she sees herself as a wandering martyr; although most of it isn't true. She last came in contact with another wolf when she was still with her family. She has a big heart and tends to be soft spoken. She believes she is doing good for others, by listening to their stories and giving them advice- when in reality she is easily manipulated. Because she doesn't have a very broad background with others, she has a hard time deciding good from bad- and she knows very little of the pack life. Kali just turned three years of age, but has no idea what her sexuality is. She spent all of her time around her brothers and mother growing up, and never really had any outside knowledge of the different sexes.

Kali believes in the "Earth Mother", and would be excited to see if there were others that believed the same. Though, I am sure she would be very open to learning about everything at the moment. She's a decent fisher, far better at it than taking down a stag; although she can get the job done. Maybe not without a few cuts and bruises. She is clumsy and shy, and could sometimes be mistaken for a younger wolf who is inexperienced.

------------------

Quote:WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:

Pack -- This will come in time, I don't want her jumping into something too fast, hoping she can learn a bit about the different packs from various members; or at least base a judgement on the ones she comes in contact with.

Mentor -- Despite being three, Kali has a lot to learn about life; even if she thinks she knows it all already. I am hoping maybe she can find someone to teach her how to live life inside and outside of a pack, help her with her 'land' hunting skills, or even how to communicate well with others.

Friend -- Self explanatory, although I do not want the "omg we are bestie best besties after one thread together." Not really what I am looking for, but we will see how this goes :)

Enemies -- Even the nicest of wolves have enemies! I need one or two of these, or more :) Maybe future pack mates, or something. Wolves who really want to make her life a living hell when they are around, or even someone who treats her like a slave. I don't want them to just automatically hate each other for no reason, maybe something will pull the plug.

Crush/Mate -- This, too, will come in time. I hope. Once she has developed a little more as a character, perhaps her pack choice will depend on this snippet. Not sure yet. Ideas are welcomed!

-------------

Feel free to message me if you want to hash out in-depth details :D Though, I like the roleplay to tell the story, planning it all out in black and white just ruins it sometimes. I hope to see you all IC :D

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Sometime she and Song need to meet, or maybe Even Novel. Someday when I have net again iLl be creating a really religious type pack so that'll be fun if you're interested in that later on ^^

Kalispell

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 05:04 PM
@Song - Can't wait to have that thread with them, and a religious pack sounds like something she might be in the park for :)

Soldier

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 07:59 PM
I'd looooove to thread Soldier and Kalispell together, but he's a complete sourpuss so I don't know what would happen. Probably enemies or MAYBE a friend depending on how he feels that day.

Kalispell

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 10:08 PM
@Soldier - Reading on him, he seems a lot like Kali's youngest brother. I have no idea what would happen with that, it could go one or two different ways. We would just have to see IC :D

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2013, 07:18 PM
I think I PMed you already about this but Love interest with Squall c: later on I might have him move packs for his personal reasons so if Kali ends up wanting to go to Ludi, then Squall will follow unless she chooses to go to Seracia later on c:

Obviously they don't have to fall for each other right away, but I was thinking more like a slowly falling for one another type thing since Squall is hesitant and reluctant to fall for someone so quickly again u_u She also may be the perfect candidate to help him open up and become happy and such ^^

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Kali should come meet Song and take a look at the new Ludicael!