Esper's Custom Character Adoptions

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-17-2014, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015, 02:35 PM by Suzaro.)
HELLO EVERYONE! I am going to be making some characters who anyone can really adopt, just do an rp sample and place the name of the wolf you want, and ill take them off. I will also be putting their alignment too. Anyone is welcome to adopt one ^^.

Name: Inari user posted image

Alignment: Neutral Good
Looks: The dame is a beautiful ebony wolf that resembles that of a starless night, no light shining around the sides and back of her pelt, while her chest has a white star marking upon it. Her nose is ebony as well, and, also, has white spots around the bridge of her nose as well as her muzzle. Her right back paw is white, and her left front paw resembled that of dried blood. Her eyes are a dark chocolate color, almost completely black. Her legs are long and lengthy, and stands at 36 inches and weighs 145 lbs.
Personality: (150 words or more)
Rp Sample: (150 words or more)

Name: Emarillo user posted image
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Looks: This brute is pure white around the back and belly, white black spots cover his chest. He has a black cresent moon symbol on his right shoulder with a black circle around it. His eyes are a pure gold. He stands at 34 inches and weighs 130 lbs.
Personality: (150 words or more)
Rp Sample: (150 words or more)

Name: Scourge

Alignment: Neutral Evil
user posted image
Looks: Black wolf with his right front paw and leg being white, and his eyes emerald green.
Personality: 150 words)
Rp sample: 150 words)

Name: Nikya
Alignment: True Neutral
Looks: She is a light brown colored she-wolf that has light blue eyes and her paws are white. She stands at 28 inches and weighs at 120 lbs.
Personality: 150 words at least)
Rp Sample: 150 words at least)

.............................................................................................................................................

Name: Kovu

[Image: 2d1l855.jpg]

Alignment: Chaotic evil

Due to being attacked so many times when he was a pup, receiving many scars and called many names, this brute was considered one who will not let anyone stand in his way of getting what he wanted. He does show some mercy, but, only if he thinks you deserve it. His ears have been shredded as a reminder that even though he has had a hard life, he still is not afraid to show anyone what he had gone through...the hard way.

Personality: (at least 150 words)

Rp sample: (At least 100 words)
[/quote]

.............................................................................................

Name: Snowpelt
Alignment: Lawful Good

[Image: 14o0ok3.jpg]

Rp Sample: (At least 100 words)
Personality: (at least 150 words)

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
10-30-2014, 08:36 PM
I forgot to add the rp sample. The rp sample word count I will use is 150 words, sorry everyone.

Shiva

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2014, 02:38 PM
{Editing Inari's appearance a little, if that's okay. Her left front paw is gonna be a silver color, with solid white around her muzzle, and that goes down her chest.}

Character's name: Inari

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
12-31-2014, 08:44 PM
I have decided that instead of following the rp sample and personality, that if you want a wolf and you like the looks and personality I do, then send me a pm and you can have him or her, and then I will say claimed or delete the wolf that is owned.