ardent

morning sickness

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2013, 09:03 PM

She had fidgeted all night long, and most of the morning before finally growing sick of it all and rising to slither from the confines of her den. She'd never felt so miserable in her life, though some small part of her was glad for it - for she was almost sure what the pathogen was: morning sickness. Nostrils wrinkled and narrowed as she neared the area behind her den where she'd gotten sick in the wee hours of the morning. Had her stomach been more certain she would have buried it at once - but that was a task for after her innards had settled. She turned away from it, moving toward a stream where she could gather a drink and perhaps calm her churning insides. From movement alone she felt weak and disoriented, but the warrior would choose not to let that stop her. A chuff rang out, beckoning forth her kin, or at least perhaps a friend. It would be a pity for anyone to see the Queen in such a state, but perhaps it would be wise to have someone - anyone - look after her until she was more steady upon her paws. Feeling this was a good idea, the Queen rocked to her haunches and waited, hoping someone - preferably Isardis - would come and ease her mind. Tail spread out behind her for balance, for even while sitting she felt as if the world was slowly spinning.

?speech,?

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
12-05-2013, 09:12 PM

The chuff hadn't gone unnoticed by the returning serpent after having gone out to do some hunting her self for some deer rather then a skinny and boney rabbit which was hardly a meal at all the wraith proved to have a sizable hunch of meat in her maw when the call had came. Returning from her hunt and ideally she had been heading for her den yet this demanded her attention thus her route shifted and angled towards her half-sibling. It didn't take long for Abelinda to come across Sendoa as she blinked her ghostly eyes traveling over the dame before she set the haunch of meat down at her paws.

?Sendoa; something bother you?? The serpent was curios but with her cheery blossom brothers' scent clinging to her form rather heavily the wraith could make a guess as to what may have had happened but she did not question Sendoa right then rather showing concern for her half sibling. Licking those bloodied lips the meat was put out of her mind knowing Sendoa likely could use it not that it bothered her in the least seeing she had eaten her fill before leaving the kill once burying it under layers of snow and ice.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2013, 10:12 PM

Ears would twitch instantaneously as the sounds of another approaching reached her. Nostrils parted their way back open as she took in the scent. Abelinda. The stench of blood nearly sent her to vomit once more, but she swallowed hard and the sensation left her - for the time being. 'Sendoa, something bother you?' She shook her head mildly, but realizing that only made the dizziness worse she would answer, ?I'm feeling rather ill, Abelinda." She was glad it was her half-sister in attendance, and not one of the regular subjects who would only serve to annoy her with thousands of questions not worth answering. ?Might you be willing to help me to the stream? I could stand for a drink.? She hated this, the weakness that came with sickness, but there was nothing she could do about it. Sendoa supposed everyone felt run-down from time to time. She tagged on an afterthought, in case there was any worry within Abelinda, ?I don't believe i'm contagious.? Wearily the Queen would stand to her paws, widening her stance in order to keep her balance, whilst simultaneously lowering her center of gravity so that, if she were to waver too much - she might catch herself before falling and making herself a fool. Tail stood out stiffly behind her for balance as her ears took a half-staff position of uncertainty and discomfort.

?speech,?

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-19-2013, 08:55 PM

?I will help her,? low voice would flow like spun silk, revealing the ghouls previously hidden presence. Floating seamlessly, untouchably, coral stilts would guide him eagerly to the side of his rounded Queen, toes splaying as he would give Abelinda no time to react. Moving in towards her right side, pushing his weight against her in hope of her pushing her own back, encouraging her to lean her feminine bodice against his own. He presumed it had something to do with her pregnancy, and yet his knowledge on the matter was rather limited, pale toes reaching forth as he would begin to guide her towards the water. ?Is there anything we can do to help you otherwise, my adore? Have you eaten?? voice was low, gentle, not wanting to disrupt whatever mental peace she had managed to sustain, salmon tongue warily striving to flick loosely at the base of her right ear.