Theo Blaise

Theo

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 04:37 PM
OOC Name: PenumbralWolf
How did you get here?: I believe this was affiliated with another forum I'm on; I think it was 'Souls.

Character's Name: Theo
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 29 Inches
Appearance description:
Theo's pelt has a white, alabaster hue to it, making hiding exceedingly difficult for him. In fact, he almost considers it a complete challenge. However, he does his assassin duty mostly in winter, considering he can blend in well with the snow. Around his eyes the fur fades to a black color, and his tail tip also fades to the same smokey color. He has black hairs underneath his snow-white coat, though they usually go unseen by the wandering eye. One would have to look closely at his pelt to notice the ebony strands of fur beneath his white coat. His coat also maintains a lush, soft feeling to it, and the texture appears quite smooth. Slightly longer than most wolf pelts, his white fur drapes over his shoulders and appears slightly wavy.
Duty: Assassin

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Just a note your username will always be the name of your character for each new character that you make. Your player name is seperate.

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 10:38 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]