tell me why this hurts

Liste

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 05:25 PM

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

Within the dried up river bed, the ebony women laid quietly on her side, golden orbs focused on the wall of sand that rose up one side of the pit. The moon shone down brightly, but her dark pelt kept her hidden within the shadows. She couldn't sleep, for fear of drifting into nightmares or sweet dreams. Neither were pleasing, both sent her waking panting and sweating furiously. She preferred a dreamless sleep, or none at all.

When would it end? When could she forget her love and forget her torture and be normal again? A sigh escaped her and it seemed to echo in the vast silence that surrounded her. If she lived until a natural death, Liste would have a long an depressing life still to look forward to. It was such a shame.

talk, think

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-03-2013, 08:16 PM

if the man had the vocal ability to purr, he'd have trembled the world into earthquakes. he was in all ways very content. he had no threatening enemies, no bitching women following him. no worries. father odin had certainly been very kind to him of late. and so, seeing as how the gods were surely on his side, he decided it a good time to travel.

he'd arrived at a long since dried up river bed, rounded off as perhaps being the source. dainty, dark tin toes grabbed at the sand and to his delight found simple joy. he'd always loved the feel of sand and mud, so soft and liable to suck you in before cradling you like a newborn babe. but as bicolored spectacles found he was unexpectedly not alone, a sly grin played mischievously over his pencilled lips. feels wonderful, does it not?

!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Liste

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 08:38 PM

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

Her head would raise slightly off the ground to focus her golden gaze on the oddly colored male she found in her presence. So much for remaining concealed. Liste looked him over quickly, taking in his form before letting her head fall back to its original position in the sand.

Melancholy tones would come forth in a simple response. Yes, and the solitude especially so. She was comfortable here, on the soft sand where few would roam. She could lay here forever, she could die here if she chose. Perhaps she would luck out with a downpour this eve, and all of her sorrows would frown along with her.

talk, think

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Quote:their eyes would meet and for a moment, the malignant man would find himself lost in her glowing embers. it was not often that he was put off by another; silenced and unable to process whether he should turn or leave. this was one of those rarities. she seemed highly unguarded, even apathetic. it was then that jaeger became slightly offended. was he no longer a threat? had he lost his irresistible aura? his smooth mask distorted as his facade screwed into agitation. if it is death you wish, ask and you shall receive. the words hissed from now pursed lips, his sinewy carcass coiling while he bore down on the woman. he would not wait for a reply before he continued to move closer, taking care to leave any hint of threatening signs behind (though his agitation was highly noticeable).

Liste

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 06:17 PM

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

She would move into a seated position as the stranger did not leave and spoke again. The frustration in his tone and in his dual-toned optics was clear to her, but for some reason it only caused her to emit a callous laugh, a sound that took her by surprise inside. She would eye him cautiously, tail swaying gently on the ground behind her. While she felt that she should probably be fearful, she was relatively calm. Though part of her wished for death, she wasn't quite ready for it. And why would you assume I want that?

talk, think

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:his intentions were far from friendly - not hostile, but quite the opposite. if this woman did not respect him and all his glory, he would simply show her why she must. but once again, the bitch showed no sign of fear or even interest. she had laughed at him. he paused in his advancements, undeniable disbelief portraying his irritation. one so careless could only be asking for it. his words would splinter from his mouth, laced harshly with venom meant to force some kind of emotion from her.

ooc; sorry these are so short :c

Liste

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 04:41 PM

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

ooc;; I also apologize - no Liste muse. Thinking about suicide-ing her off, but unsure yet xD

Another demented cackle would emit briefly from the woman and she would shake her head, uncertain what to think of the man before her. He seemed like he wanted to rip her throat out, but then he also seemed concerned, or something. Liste simply couldn't tell and decided that there must be something wrong with him mentally. Funny, that would make him just like her. I wouldn't say that I seek death, but careless would likely describe me well. I agree that I do not particularly care what happens. I have to say, that would probably make for a boring kill. She would grin at him, still offering no real emotion in her words.

talk, think

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:enticing diamond and cobalt pools would roam the deep coals of the woman's hide, leisurely creeping every taut muscle before finally settling into her burning embers. if there ever was an opportune time to sneak in a lover's embrace upon a complete stranger, this was definitely the time. haggard haunt slipped forward with liquid motion, sultry tones spilling from poisoned lips as he removed all irritation from his mentality. allow me to help you feel again, love.

Liste

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 10:56 AM

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

His suggestion and approach would evoke a surge of fear within the woman that was wholly unexpected. Her eyes would widen and the grin would fall abruptly from her face as she drew back from him and into herself. Images of her torture flooded her mind and took away her clear view of the world before her. Liste would speak again, a shakiness to her voice that wasn't there before. Actually, I think I'd rather not feel again, if that's alright with you.

talk, think

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:the woman's reaction brought surprise to the man, pausing his endeavours. he would arch his toned neck and every sinew in him would freeze, save for a curious brow which rose. confusion raided his veins momentarily before he decoded her unexpected reaction. a gelid cackle fell from pernicious lips before he started again toward her, exotic tones gently cooing no, no, love. while i had planned on hearing you scream, my tongue brings nothing close to pain. his attenuate hide would coil loosely around her, cautious that she may outburst from his bold advances. lascivious tongue would whisper toward her ear, let me please you.

Liste

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 08:32 PM

THANK YOU CANTTINA!

His advance would cease only momentarily before he would come closer, his skin brushing up against hers and his lips dangerously close to her ear. In her seated position she would draw further into herself, tucking her head against her throat, her ears falling against her head. Her front legs pulled back against her body and her tail wrapped protectively around her paws. Liste felt the phantom pains of the scars beneath her pelt from where her father's teeth and claws ripped into her flesh while he used her time and time again, and a whimper of fear escaped her.

It is not pain I fear, would come her quiet, shaky voice. How could she save herself from this?

talk, think