Dodge

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-30-2013, 03:47 PM
She wadded through the water, tongue dipping into the brackish stream only to pull back hastily at the bitter salty taste. She sneezed out of aagitation and walked to the shore, blackened gold fur dripping onto the soft sand. She watched sanpipers and crabs skuttle away as she walked for the tall thin grass along the river bank just where the river met the sea. With a quiet huff she collapsed on the grass and closed her eyes, seemingly deep in thought.

Dawn

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2013, 05:48 PM

The willowy golden girl padded absentmindedly along the delta, enjoying the warmth of this area of Alacritis. It was nice here, without the biting cold of winter clawing it's way through her thick golden pelt. She soon placed a paw into the cold sea, and quickly recoiled, her broad pedestal raising to her chest, silver bangle jangling as it was roughly jostled. As she shook the salty water from the fur, she caught a scent. Padding towards it, she looked down upon a stranger, laying in the grass with eyes closed, thinking about something the dancer could not decipher. "Hello there." She murmured cheerily, smiling down at the she wolf. Grass green eyes gazed at the smaller dame, her pupils having shrunk in the sunlight to reveal the golden band around the ebony pinprick. While she waited for a reply, her abnormally long tail twitched in the long grasses behind her, showing her happiness to be meeting someone.

OOC: Crappy post is crappy, sorreh!!

Speech, Thought, Others,

Dodge

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-30-2013, 06:08 PM
She might have mistaken her for a long lost sister if she didn't know better, the femme jolted to her feet and stared at the stranger shyly "I'm sorry." She said quietly "I'm not in your way am I?" She asked. Not that the stranger could tell she was a girl unless she bothered to check between her legs. She was far bulkier than the female more stout then the average girl, and far toomuscular to even pass for a beautiful fae.

Dawn

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2013, 07:51 PM

The stranger had some interesting markings, that was for sure. Her voice filled the air as she jolted to her feet, the vocals quiet and shy, unmistakably female. The dame shook her head, smiling at the wolf. "Of course not! I'm Dawn, who are you?" She asked amiably, tilting her cranium to the side quizzically. The golden dancer really enjoyed the markings that covered the strange lupine, they were so unique, so interesting. Seating herself on the grassy ground, she wrapped her abnormally long tail around her broad paws and let her deep gold fur settle along her willowy frame. The top edge of her thick silver bangle peeked over the fur of her tail, gleaming in the sunlight. Grass green eyes, the pupils ringed with gold, gazed calmly at the wolf, one she had never met, and waited for a reply.

and this is how you hold a conversation