gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-25-2013, 10:08 PM

?A princess must always look the part.?

Ever since her father had spoken those words to her she had tried her best to embody those words. Her coat was always pristine and she held her head high with pride. She padded through the territory of her pack, her dual-toned gaze searching for the white form of her father. She had hardly seen him since that day and she had been craving his approval, his acknowledgment that she was indeed the princess that she was meant to be. Of course, being a princess would never stop her from trying to best her brothers in every endeavor. In fact, she thought this gave her an advantage.

She hadn't seen her father in ages, it seemed like her mother had disappeared, Azalea was gone, she normally avoided her brothers if at all possible... It felt like she had no one. The king had to come back to his castle eventually right? Surely he wouldn't leave Glaciem alone for too much longer, even with the war...

She stopped her wandering, the winter snow up around her ankles and the gently falling flakes sticking to her pelt. She lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a call for Isardis, her howl tapering off with a firm, resolute glare out into the trees. If she was indeed a princess, shouldn't he come to her?

Speech
Thought
Others

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-05-2013, 08:51 PM

The darling call of Athena was enough to cause pale lips to tweak, nostrils quivering with interest as his muzzle would lift from the pool he had quenched his thirst upon. Extended tail would lash at coral hocks, and quickly the demon would trot; seeking the confines of his silver-bathed daughter with a devotion of compassion, eager to yield her call. He spotted her tiny frame against the heavy blankets of snow, slowing to an elegant waltz as he would come to her side; playfully reaching down with his jaws to pull at an ebony lined ear, a harmless growl low in his pipes.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-12-2013, 12:17 AM

ooc: couldn't resist bringing her back so yay <3

She wouldn't have to wait long before she herd the crunching of paw steps in the snow and her father's scent would drift over to her, soon followed by the feeling of him tugging on her ear followed by a growl. She felt no fear from it though, she knew he wouldn't cause her any harm. She lifted her two-toned gaze up to his pale face with a grin, her eyes showing the adoration she held for him. Hello, father!" she greeted happily, moving closer to rub her head against his foreleg affectionately.

She looked up at him hopefully, wondering if he would noticed how hard she had worked to keep her coat shining like silver or maybe he would notice that she had been training herself to hunt and had been feeding herself and keeping herself healthy. She only craved his approval after all, nothing more, nothing less.

She was always a curious fountain of questions, however, as most pups are, and she couldn't resist voicing the one that bothered her the most. "Father, where did mother go? And what about Miss Azalea? It's been really lonely, you know, 'cause my brothers are mean."

Speech
Thought
Others

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-03-2014, 07:23 PM

He gazed upon his child in awe; she was so perfect, down to the most fragile silver hair that lay flush against the slopes of her feminine crest. The markings beneath her duo-toned stare would remind him heavily of Argent, and although once it could have hurt him, now he only grew to appreciate their similarities. She pressed her skull to his limb, and he would allow her, leaning closer, salmon tongue working at the contours of her snout as he would lower his body; coming to lay by her side, rolling flat against his ribs in an almost playful manner. But her questions stung, and he wished so gravely that he didn?t have to answer them. Should he lie, or should he be honest? ?I don?t know, Athena,? and it hurt his pride as much as it hurt his heart, ?But I promise you we will find her soon, and one way or another, she will be back for you.? The albino sighed heavily, a forepaw reaching out to wrap her quarters, to pull her closer to him, ?Azalea never belonged here, she has returned to her family in Valhalla,? but thoughts and plans brewed, ?You have more allies here in Glaciem than you ever did in she. And your brothers? For now you are small, but soon my Princess, you will rise above them.?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-06-2014, 01:44 AM

The silvery pup watched her father as he laid down in the snow beside her and listened intently as he explained that her mother would be back. Just that much information lifted her spirits so she wasn't even sad to hear that Azalea had gone back to her family in Valhalla. She let the pale king pull her closer to him. His words about her rising above her brothers brought a grin to her muzzle and she nuzzled her head into his warm fur. "You mean it, father?" She tried to imagine a day when she was older when she could stand up to her brothers, could give them a dose of their own medicine, could tell them what to do. Her chest puffed up with pride and excitement at the thought, at the dream. Her dual-toned gaze peered at Isardis happily as she soaked up the attention he was giving her, savoring every moment. With so many siblings, both full and half, plus all the time that it took to run a pack and stuff, she had to take advantage of every moment she had with Isardis. She gave his cheek a lick and asked, "Will you help me with my fighting moves, father? I wanna be a warrior and strong like you!"

Speech
Thought
Others