ardent

Level up, sweet kiss dm[joining]

Minx

gems
size
build
player
11-25-2013, 01:10 AM

Minx knew what she was doing was totally out of the ordinary for her. But that was the whole point of being unpredictable right. The loner was growing bored, and there was a new pack around here so they'd be in need of members right? Minx was one who would dirty her paws if she needed. As it stood, this pack seemed to perk her interest unlike the others. Her white tail flicked back and forth as she approached the borders of these caves where the scent markers stopped. Her head tilted slightly to one side, as she gave a bark and sat down lowering her head in a respectable manner.
She had never done this before, so this was how you joined a pack correct? Though she had survived perfectly fine on her own, she looked like she even belonged to a pack. But it was clear by her scent she belonged to no one. She had no clue who the king was here anyway, so it could be an interesting adventure all on its own. Though this meant she would probably be enemies with her brother. She had long since lost interest in what he was doing though. That was for sure.

Talk like this

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
12-03-2013, 10:50 AM

OOC: At school-this will be short.

"You shouldn't be so far from home, me petit," Syrinx had began to pick up in the french language--a nice language that he felt emphasized how he felt about a lot of things. It was an empowering language that was so full of passion. That passion could be fiery or it could be alice with love and emotion. It was likely easy to guess which Syrinx preferred it to be. A scent on the air is carried with the young dame and he smirks at her, "Ah, but you have no home," He doesn't need to question it because he is all too aware. She's a lonely thing. "If you came to join Amenti--it might be best you saved your breath. I only tolerate the best here," It was easy to notice he had not said 'the best warriors' or 'the best medics' he simply wanted the best of whatever f ield they were proficient in.

Minx

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 01:29 PM

Minx let a low rumble escape her throat when she saw Syrinx. What she had heard had been correct for certain, a pack for fighting in which she would do something useful of herself. Of course, that was if she could get in in these matter of few minutes. He was much bigger, and not in the least did that intimidate the woman. She had caused her fair share of injuries to men like him she was no strange to fighting and perhaps she wanted to get better. The words that left his maw came to bring a devious smile to pull across her features. He was indeed a strangely devious one by the looks of it. Though one should never be judged by their cover. That was something that wouldn't do her any good.
Her head lowered in a bow, and she raised it again to speak. "Can you not train the best as well? It is a bit daring to judge one by its cover." she answered raising an eyebrow. Did he not want to go through the trouble? Minx would that was for certain. She would destroy her own body to get the strength of the world onto her shoulders. That was something she never imagined she would want but that was how it stood in these moments.

Talk like this

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
12-04-2013, 08:21 PM

Syrinx stood watching her in careful thought and his features remained perfectly stoic. He was a man that often opted out of the basic show of emotions and had no intentions of changing that. Especially at the very random chance of a young lady happening upon his lands and hungering for his presence and acceptance. After all, deny it or not--what she needed most was his approval. A sly grin would have overtaken his dark features had that very action not been so loud. If it would have been something he could have done without tipping her off he would have been far more than pleased. Still, he had an empire to grow and he was pleased to announce it was doing so well.

"You suggest I am judging you?" his inquiry is fair in his own opinion, "You have shown me nothing to judge by--and so mediocrity is the basis. All those without remarkable development, firm obviousness, or those surpassing even the medium of age, are to be considered withheld from proper advancement in any field," Syrinx rolled his shoulders. "You step into my domain and you swear fealty to me. My words are to be your religion. I do not support weakness. Make your decision wisely--if you come forth you do not get a chance to suck,"

Minx

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 08:28 PM

The words that came out of the mans mouth amused her, he was worthy, he was interesting. Minx had been far too tired to deal with the men who didn't know where they stood. Yet this man, he was clearly above in all, not only did he speak with believable tones, but he spoke truth which was what she wanted to test for. Minx's ears flicked, as her spine shivered, perhaps of some worth then. If she were to get mangled then that was her own fault. As she closed her eyes a smile appeared on her face as she dipped her head. A worthy male indeed, as packs should have been. "I Minx Accunt, swear my body and loyalty to you. I suppose I will need the training as it is, and I will break my body to reach such lengths for the greater cause. If I suck, fail and die in this process then it is of my own fault." She said in smooth tones. Raising her head towards the male.
"Do I get to be humbled with your name sir?" She asked politely. She was not a strange to the world, her words she just spewed would be the death of her. As she never did break her loyal ties with the world. As it stood he had proved enough that he could break her all he wanted. He was the boss, as he said, his words were like religion it'd be nice to believe in something anyway. After all, she didn't think anything else would happen.

Talk like this

Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
12-12-2013, 10:54 AM

At school this will be short.
Syrinx listened to her speak and delivered her a firm wave of acceptance. His maw waved over her and to the side; his body turned and he welcomed her into Amenti in the best way he knew to propose. With silence. He offered her a smirk of his reddened features and nodded her head, "Then you'll join as Force," come against me or my laws and I'll squeeze the life out of you. his thoughts, naturally, were dark and harbored ill intent, but only should she be of any threat that he didn't particularly need. He still had his daughters to finish preppring before he allowed them to simply raise their hell. "Syrinx Adravendi," He dipped his head to her ( a rare feature for any ) and moved out of her way, "Do you have any more questions?" Or were they done? He had little time to push through with greeting and how are yous. He would learn more about her when it became necessary. When lives were on the line.

Minx

gems
size
build
player
12-12-2013, 03:02 PM

Minx gladly stepped into the confines of the territory beside of Syrinx. The silent welcome was more than enough for her, tail slightly twitching to the new sensation of being within a pack. One that would be every day she would have to fight, as she usually did anyway. Regardless she was happy about the attitude of the arkhos in general. Her blue eyes looking up to the giant beast, sparkling with curious delight. "No Lord Syrinx, I think I will simply explore, I am ready when you need me." She stated dipping her head to the new leader she had pulled her blood ties towards.
Minx turned towards the inside's of the caves, wondering of the others who lived here. This would be like a battle ground all itself, she was an open target to be attacked at any time. She was certain it was all about survival here, training, training and more of it. She was ready however, if it came to tooth and claw she would use it to her devices.

Talk like this