ardent

Give Raii some loooooove.

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
11-23-2013, 07:43 PM
I now have FIVE babies. And some of them need plots.

Ignore Seraphim, because he might be dying.

Liste -> This doll was in love with Angeal and all happy go-lucky in Ludicael when she was kidnapped by her father. He raped her and beat her up before she blacked out and tore him apart. She is back now, leaving Ludicael, and is standing on a ledge. She may be headed to Glaciem with Isardis. OPEN for plots for now, but if Angeal doesn't return there's a chance that wimpy Liste will throw herself off the ledge after all.

Erebos -> Coming off depression, reunited with Deteste briefly, only friend is Loccian... No idea what to do with him. If you can come up with something genius, please tell me because I love him but I have no muse :(

Killian -> Killian needs a new pack with his friend Smee. He wants revenge on his old pack. He's a very good navigator. He needs something to do.

Natalya -> Brand new baby in the Olympus family! Except she's not a baby, she's an adult. She only cares about Olympus folks, and is very Spartan-like. She is melanistic and blind. She needs family plots and some people to run into and not get along with. She is also on the lookout for any worthy suitors for the Olympus family.

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Well, I was thinking maybe... Well I have been meaning to get Sebastian into Glaciem for a while now... And since liste is up to nothing I thought he could maybe drag her there or something. Or trick her, I dunno. But definitely something (not necessarily that plot but..) or just with anyone if you don't want any evil dude snapping at her heels xD Or nym could come in and convince her not too, she's all wise and stuffs xD

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Cataleya could totally pick on Liste

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Arwen - Evil dude may be good, since her dad pretty much convinced her she was good for nothing and a hoe xD She could use some torturing.

SAF - I'm open to torture by females as well :)

Would either of you like to start threads for me to reply to?

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Okay will do! How far exactly do you want the torture to go. Pure psychopath, or just mean

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
12-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Whatever is in character for him. She's used to the worst of it, so anything she gets she'll assume she deserves xD

Aphrodite

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Hmmm. Welp, I have five babies of my own <3 (Blitzkrieg has yet to be created; I'm only like halfway through his profile xD) There's Lakota, who's a pup in Ludicael. She's sweet and innocent now, but she's gonna be turning evil here, shortly. Alaria's just kinda messed up in the head. She hates herself and hates her life and she's constantly full of rage. And then there's my baby Felicita, my pride and joy <3 She's a complete sweetheart, always sees the glass as half full, and is recklessly trusting xD And then my brand new girl, Aphrodite. She's a rebel child, only a year old, but she's pretty grown up for her age. She's super-smexy and she definitely knows it haha. Blitzkrieg is gonna be super handsome and charming and noble and whatnot. Let's plot :D

Killian1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Based on name alone, I propose an Aphrodite thread with Natalya since Nat is an Olympus :)

I'll prob go for a Blitzkrieg/Nat thread when he's done too.

Maybe someone can thread with Erebos? Felicita might be good to cheer him up a bit, he's all down and lonely xD

Aphrodite

gems
size
build
player
12-04-2013, 05:05 PM
I'm cool with a Nat/Aph thread :) I'll start! Blitz should be done within the next day or two (if I don't pass out early tonight). And Felicita just got kidnapped and taken to Glaciem, so we'll figure that one out xD Any specific location for the Nat/Aph thread?

Ashanti

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Ashanti and Liste thread or spree?

Killian1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Definitely would be open to thread, would you like to start one?

Can't really spree, gotta get to studying :x

Ashanti

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 02:34 PM
I'll start it and alrights :D

Killian1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Elias

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Erebos and Elias? (Loccian's son) He's cute and adorable and you can't be unhappy around him. (He's also like one of my new favorite characters)

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-02-2014, 07:12 PM
I would be down for that. I think I might have him join Seracia. Currently debating :)

Legolas

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2014, 08:16 PM
Illja can push Liste of the ledge xD