Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 11:56 AM

Rina's eyes scanned the area below her. Water from the falls sprayed onto her fur, which, added with the sun's afternoon rays, gave her a glowing effect. Rina, however felt the exact opposite. Afte a failed attepmt at escaping her prison, she jumped back into her cave. Winter had been pressing in. Being so high up made it worse. The small meals she caught for herself had ceased and the water she drank had become painfully cold to drink. If she did not find a way out soon she'd starve to death. If it were up to her, Rina would have been out weeks ago. The peoblem was, she was afraid of heights. Her vertigo had stopped her from escaping, the reason she had failed the time before. Rina stepped bafk from the edge of her cave, a dizziness washing over her. Taking a few steps back she whined. What was she going to do?

Thought
Speech
Others

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 12:21 PM

Pale blue gaze would roll over the thundering waterfall before him. Something had drawn him here- Silverback. Where had she gone? She had caught his interest, then had vanished before getting to spend at least one night with the king. Pitiful. Her scent still lingered here, along with something else in the area. Perhaps someone had seen her here recently? It couldn't hurt at least looking. After all, who knew when he would get another chance to breed?

Paws would kiss the earthy flawlessly as he made his way up the mountain. He was following the odd scent mixed in with Silverback's lingering perfume. Who could it possibly be? Perhaps a daughter? Maybe some other animal? He could only wonder. As he finally reached the peak his gaze would again fall on the water pouring down before him. There was no where else to go, yet the trails scent was still warm. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." Deep lyrics would roll of masculine tongue as the mans lips curled. He knew they were here somewhere.

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 12:38 PM

. . .

Rina was breathing heavily as she got her sense of gravity back. The dizziness had subsided but shewas still left with a feeling of nausea. This was quckly changed to fear as a smooth, silky voice was heard. Come out, come out, wherever you are. It sends waves of shock through her body. Why hadn't she heard the owner of the voice approach. It had a foreign accent. It wasn't unlike one that had belonged to a member of her pack long ago. Before she knew it, Rina had moved to the entrance and was looking out. Past the waterfall she could see a pure black figure. Her heavy breathing was suddenly too loud. Who are you? She said, her voice rising above a whisper.

. . .

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 12:58 PM

Ebony ears would flip back as a voice barley rose above the rushing water. It was a female, and from the sound of it he assumed she was a mutt. Of course it wasn't the silver temptress, he was never that lucky. Eyes scanned the water once again as he tried to register this. He could see a figure behind the water, so did that mean there was land there? Only one way to find out. With one quick motion the man's knees would bend slightly and he would propel himself forward with a powerful lunge. He would come barreling forward, either straight into her, or onto the land she was standing on if she were to move out of his way. Toes were splayed, claws were extended, and legs were already extending again to meet either her body or the earth. He was aiming to barrel into the woman then proceed to pin her so he could further question her. If she were to move out of the way he would picot towards her and the chase would begin.

OOC: He is attempting to lunge straight forward and barrel into her then proceed to pin her down. If she moves out of the way an actual spar can begin :) if not he will just pin her and start questioning her.

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 01:20 PM

. . .

No movement was seen from inside the cave. Rina's heavy breathing had stopped but now her heart was beating a mile a minute. She could hear the rushing of blood in her ears, creating a deafening boom. She saw the figure turn towards Rina and BAM! Before she knew it Rina was pinned on the ground. Huge black paws pinned her. She looked up, a look of shock evident in her eyes. A massive, sleek cat towered above her. The creature had shocking light blue eyes. Despite the cat's strength, it held a fluidity and grac to it's movements. To shocked to speak, Rina lay there motionless.

. . .

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 01:34 PM

His movements would not be flawed, and without much determination he would land on the woman and easily pin her down. She hadn't even fought it. Just like Elysia. His lips twitched into a devilish smirk as he attempted to push her aggressively against the earth. Claws would contract as he aimed to grip into her shoulders in case she started to squirm. She was his now. "?Puedo sacar el cordero de la c?rcel?" (may i release the lamb from her prison?) He would ask as he leaned down closer to her face. He would exhale, his warm breath aiming to tickle the hairs on her cheeks and face."You appear trapped. Should I rescue the lamb, or leave her for slaughter?" He would ask, already offering the dame a deal with trouble. What would she say if he offered her freedom? Would she hungrily take it? "Though I must warn you- freedom always comes with a price."

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-20-2013, 02:34 PM

. . .

Rina's heart thudded violently, sending shudders throughout her body. Her eyes weren't filled with fear, but with just a hint of terror. Her bi-coloured gaze was steady as she looked into the cat's eyes. There was no point in struggling or any attempt of escape. The cat was simply to strong. Rina could see the cat's muscles tensing under it's black fur. It spoke with a silky, deep and foreign tongue.
?Puedo sacar el cordero de la c?rcel? You appear trapped. Should I rescue the lamb, or leave her for slaughter?
Freedom? Why offer her freedom when he was the one who took it only moments ago? Despite the cat's threatening prescense, there was a seductive quality about him. Though I must warn you- freedom always comes with a price. Ah. The catch. Rina had her freedom taken from her, and she wanted it back, but for what? It's not exactly like she had complete freedom before, being in a cold, stone prison for about half a year. It seemed that whenever a cat was around, there was trouble. It's just a shame it always seemed to land on Rina. All right. I'll pay the price, whatever it may be. To Rina's surprise, the words came out steady.

. . .

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 11:02 AM

Despite her cool exterior he could hear the fear within her. Her heart was drumming against her chest, and her body was starting to shudder. Didn't she understand that no matter what she tried to play off, he knew how she really felt inside? He was a master at it. He liked to believe he knew everything. "All right. I'll pay the price, whatever it may be." Ebony lips switched into a devilish smirk as the woman foolishly agreed. So, she wanted to be saved huh? He would save her then, but it would come with an expensive price. Could she live a mute bitch for the rest of her life? She would have to, because even a prisoner would prefer a master over death.

"Very well." He would coo, toes flexing as he attempted to dig his claws deeper into her shoulders. He wanted to hear her squeal for mercy. "If you want your freedom, you must first swear your loyalty to the man who instilled life back into you. My rules are simple: you allow me to mark you, and your freedom is yours. You may roam as you wish, meet who you desire, and return to me when you feel best- but I warn you lamb, I do not take defiance lightly. Despite your newly found freedom you still belong to me. If I call, you come, no questions asked- and if I catch you indulged in the tastes of another man, even another mutt, I will gouge out your eardrums and rip your eyes from their sockets so you may never see or hear again." His tone at first had been promising, but as he went on about possible betrayals his mood instantly changed. His lips curled to reveal his flawless fangs, and his tongue rolled angrily within his mouth. If she were to betray him he would not think twice about making her life miserable. He was not above harsh punishment. "Do I make myself clear, little lamb?" His deep voice regained its gentle edge as he anticipated her answer. If she were to agree, he would proceed to rip her tongue from her mouth. Was she ready for this? Or would she rather die in this pitiful cave?

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 12:07 PM

. . .

Rina watched the cat, suddenly yelping as his claw's sunk deep into her shoulders. Rina's heart slowed a little in her visible ribs. She knew there was no chance of escape. Anyway, she'd already submitted. His blue eyes glistened, thejr catlike beauty obvious. If you want your freedom, you must first swear your loyalty to the man who instilled life back into you. My rules are simple: you allow me to mark you, and your freedom is yours. You may roam as you wish, meet who you desire, and return to me when you feel best- but I warn you lamb, I do not take defiance lightly. Despite your newly found freedom you still belong to me. If I call, you come, no questions asked- and if I catch you indulged in the tastes of another man, even another mutt, I will gouge out your eardrums and rip your eyes from their sockets so you may never see or hear again. Do I make myself clear, little lamb? Rina's eyes widened at the man' terms. They were strict, and came with a price if broken. Her breath caught before she replied. Yes. I agree to your terms. I do wish to know what the "mark" is, though. She swallowed. What was it? Perhaps a piece of fur? A bite? A claw mark?

. . .

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 12:47 PM

Fear still radiated throughout her, which was good, because he fed off it. She was his now. "Yes. I agree to your terms. I do wish to know what the "mark" is, though." She would say as she swallowed hard. Tongue would caress lips as he ran it across them slowly for her to see. He wanted her to know exactly what he would need from her without saying much about it. He was a trickster after all. "Your voice." He would say in a mere whisper as he leaned down and exhaled abruptly. He wanted his warmth breath to caress the fine hairs on her cheeks and forehead. What would she say now? Could she live her life being a mute bitch? Was she ready to commit to the upcoming mafia? He would make her strong, he could protect her from all harm. All he wanted was he loyalty. Would she grant it?

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-27-2013, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013, 03:07 PM by Rina.)

. . .

"Your voice." Those two single words made Rina's breath catch. Oddly, she didn't feel scared. Rather, all feeling left her body. Sge tok a deep breath,and knowing it would be some of the words she spoke, she said "You may take my voice. I swear to be loyal to you. My name is is Rina. Rina Sabaid. Thank you." Rina didnt know why she thanked him. Maybe it was for freeing her, maybe it was for giving her a purpose, whatever it was to be. She lifted head, opened her mouth a little to let the cat do what must be done. Rina's bi-coloured gaze looked into the cat's, the cat that she was now loyal to, even though she didn't know his name.

Ooc: Kus can take her tongue or whatever now ;D

. . .

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-04-2013, 11:37 AM

Tension was building within him, and it took everything he had not to pounce on his prey before it had a choice. Luckily for him she seemed to be more than willing to let him take her tongue, which meant he would have another accomplice at his side. Elysia would be proud of him, no? Not only was he expanding their horizons, but he was giving her someone to spend time with. It was a win win situation. "Rina Sabaid? What a beautiful name. It's a shame that I won't be able to hear you say it again- nor will anyone else." Ghostly eyes would roll over her maw as she opened it, her salmon colored tongue peeking out between sharp canines. Inky lips curled into a devilish smirk as he came forward with no hesitation, his own jaws agape as he attempting to grasp her tongue and rip the entire thing free from her mouth. The aftermath would be bloody, but having no voice was certainly better than no life. "No hard feelings baby doll, everything I do has a good reason behind it." He would state as his tongue caressed his lips, licking the crimson liquid away from his features. "Kusugra. My name is Kusugra."

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-04-2013, 02:49 PM

Rina could feel the tension between the two rising like heat. The fea lay pinned on the ground, waiting for the crucial moment in her fate to happen. Rina Sabaid? What a beautiful name. It's a shame that I won't be able to hear you say it again- nor will anyone else. Rina closed one eye as the cat slid forward and tuged at her tongue. Before she realized what had happened, Rina's tongue was out. Blood welled up inside her mouth instantly. She whined in pain, but quickky stopped. Leaning her head to the side she spat the blood out across the cave floor. As she turned back to the cat, he said No hard feelings baby doll, everything I do has a good reason behind it. Kusugra. My name is Kusugra. Rina nodded when he said his name. The blood flow had lessened inside her mouth but she felt slightly fainter from the loss of so much blood. Looking into the eyes of Kusugra, she wondered what he would do next.

Thought
Speech
Others

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-13-2013, 03:35 PM

Crimson liquid would seep from the corners of her mouth, leaving trails down her cheeks and a puddle in the dirt. Lips creased into a wicked smile, canines slipping out from their sheaths. He watched her spit her blood, a whine escaping his brunettes fragile lips. His ears pinned as he stepped off of her, allowing her the room to stand. She was his prize, his newly found accomplice, and he was grateful. "Little brunette, welcome to my mafia." He would whisper to his newly found lover, his head aiming to slide against her own as he glided toward her embrace. He wanted her to feel loved- after all, he needed her trust, and her fully pledged loyalty. "?Lo puedes sentir?" Silky tones would be whispered as he attempted to continue his stride, his body seeking to run along hers as he made his way toward her most prized possession. They would need to fully seal the deal now.

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-13-2013, 05:22 PM

Kusugra stood back a bit to let Rina stand up. As soon as his weight was lifted from her shoulders her muscles relaxed. She clambered up onto all fours and looked at the feline. Little brunette, welcome to my mafia. Rina nodded, a small smile on her maw, just a smirk, nothing more. She watched as he moved his head to slide along hers. The cat's silky black fur was luxurious. The smoothness sent a shiver down her spine as he moved down further her body. She watched him out of the corner of her eye. She would let what was to come happen. She pressed back into is side with her own, fluffly chocolate fur. ?Lo puedes sentir? Rina did not know this language, but got the jist. She nodded. Moving slightly to show him she knew what he wanted.

Speech