size
Small
build
-
player
11-15-2013, 05:03 PM
I guess that I forgot I had a choice

I let you push me post the breaking point

Avery's small tail swished low to the ground behind her. The motion was somewhat comforting to her. It was like a clock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Her paws moved in time with her tail. Her small puppy paws padded further into the rocky battlefield. She could hear shouts in the distance. Battles being fought. Avery was afraid, but not as afraid as she would have been a few weeks before. After her mother abandoned her, she had pretty much been susrving on her own. T
Despite being very small an thin, the barely 7 month old pup had been keeping herself well. Plucking late growing berries as Zabu had shown her. However winter was here. She looking for shelter, but having found nothing, made her way here. The small pup stood, little legs shaking, in the middle of the battlefield. A thin, wavery pup howl came from her throat, echoing into the distance.

I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything"Avery"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2013, 03:27 PM

With tiny little paws, the starved pup had somehow stumbled into this land, and now she was all alone. Of course, she didn't feel any fear, not any actual fear that she would have. But when the wobbly howl of a pup filled the air, the three month old child flinched away. For a moment, she wondered if she should go around. But the slight curiosity that nibbles at every pup had not been too kind to her lately, so she walked forwards, stumbling over her paws until she was close enough to let out a wobbly howl. This howl was not as high pitched, and it broke a few times before she could continue the howl. Then, her paws would drag themselves to the pup, and she wondered at what she would see, a pup a lot like her. Not the same colors, of course, but the same starving frame, the ribs showing. But this child didn't seem too hungry. Maybe she had a family around, one that was trustworthy. One that didn't leave their children just because they didn't all look like one or the other. A family that actually loved what they did, and their children. But it was unlikely that such a family would take in the poor child. Well, that's what Silveris thought.

"She speaks"

Neju

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2013, 04:39 PM

((Hope you don't mind my poppin' in! :D ))

His journey would continue. And the pungent smell of dried blood would drive the wolf's curiosity, thus leading him to some sort of vast battle ground. As he approached the wasteland, the wolf recognized the dried smell as wolf's blood... This was a notorious place for battle. Or so it seemed. His nose dipped towards the ground, and a massive paw would dig at the earth below him. The soil was tainted with bloodshed.

He was a rogue, driven by instinct to wander in search of it. The wolf still had no idea what the heck it even was, but the unsettling feeling in his gut drove him onwards on his journey. He had been traveling alone for months. But one could never guess the wolf was without company, for his weight and physical appearance never once deteriorated . The search for it led the brute here: the battlefields. Though with such a pungent smell of blood omnipresent, the lands literally felt more like a graveyard than anything.

He was about to turn around and leave; his investigation of the lands were over. But a soft, muted howl sounded nearby. And the wolf cocked his head confusion. Why... If he didn't know any better, he'd have thought it was a youngster. And sure enough, the outline of a petite little pup emerged. Followed by a second call. Two?!

The wolf kept his distance from the youngsters. He was of an intimidating size and knew better than to startle children. So he called out to them from where he stood.

?How on earth did you two find yourself here...??
Couldn't they smell the blood too?

I have permission from Dan Newcomb Photography to use my provided photos.

"Speech"

Avery

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-24-2013, 05:13 PM
I guess that I forgot I had a choice

I let you push me post the breaking point

Not long after Avery's howl faded into the distant mountains, movement caught Avery's eye. Her body turned to the side and her gems fell on a small form. Avery hadn't heard the small pup's own howl, being lost in her own song. It was a pup not unlike her. Blue and green eyes looked at Avery. Avery uttered a short bark and a greeting. Hello? Since arriving in Alacritis, the small, neglected pup had gained a little confidence, yet, she was still a pup that needed looking after. This pup looked thin like herself. Didn't she have a family?
Another shape formed in the distance. This one was much bigger and unmistakably a tall, strong adult. Avery took a step back. She saw his lips moving and his words were brought to her ears. How on earth did you two find yourself here...? I don't know. I just wanted to find a family... Why did this man want to know? Avery's voice came out loudly, but woukd be a struggle to hear from the man's distance.

I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything"Avery"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 04:06 PM
{Ignore this post, internet messed up.}

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 04:07 PM

The child listened, having been accepted into a pack not long ago. She wagged her tail, and bounced around a little. This pup was waiting for a family, like she had been? The pup watched the adult for any words, before deciding to tell the pup about Seracia, and her adopted mother, Loccian. I have a family in Seracia. They adopted me, and now we have four new siblings. Enola, Nizhoni, Elias, and Daedalus.

"She speaks"