Syrinx

Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
11-12-2013, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2013, 08:15 PM by Ardent.)
Please pardon the crappiness of these. cuz hai my tablet isnt working.

Syrinx & Alena proudly produce:

Evanil

user posted image

chilled me to the core

Please supply a 200 word base personality. I expect you to develop this character through roleplay not just directly what you desire.

Enjoy: Here I am asking for a 400 word roleplay sample <3 Place the child at any age & feel free to use siblings, parents, or NPC's. Anything is acceptable here.

code by sam & image by lu

Mikail

make me forget what's right and what's wrong

Please supply a 200 word base personality. I expect you to develop this character through roleplay not just directly what you desire.

Enjoy: Here I am asking for a 400 word roleplay sample <3 Place the child at any age & feel free to use siblings, parents, or NPC's. Anything is acceptable here.

Danail

user posted image

absolution is all i plead for

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Might try for Danail

Maia

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 05:29 PM
-stalks-

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
11-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Syrinx's pups bring all tha stalkers to tha yard, and he's like "my pups are better than yours" ;D

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Damn right they're better than yours, I can give you some but I'd have to charge!

-stalks thread-

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
11-15-2013, 04:32 PM
What do they look like?

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
11-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Kat wants Mikail.

Vyvienne

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Vyv says yayyyy slaves xDDD

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
12-01-2013, 03:39 AM
Oooh definitely applying for Evanil c:

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-01-2013, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013, 04:20 PM by Jaeger.)
absolution is all i plead for

he is calm. methodical. philosophical. he is a servant of absolution. he must cleanse. he is a man of principles, of honesty and loyalty. he does not tell lies, neither for kindness nor personal gain. he is a man of his word; if he gives promise, the man will never forget. he will not blindly murder, no. he will attempt to imbue his victims with some degree of understanding with respect of his reasons for taking their life. he is a man who takes his time?believing what happens will happen one way or another. there is no changing of fate, only accepting and evolving. he is confident in his beliefs and perhaps even arrogant in his actions. this is a man of guarded perfection, carefully crafting his surroundings so as to not permit himself the setback of enemies. although the man takes great pride in his emotional detachment, he has found that the extensive principles of his patriarchal influence have made him vulnerable to family matters. he will often find it difficult to continue his higher duty of cleansing due to complications of the latter. outside of this vulnerability, he is not a man known to hold affections toward another or even consider any object of any more value than what it simply is.

extreme patience, confident, methodical, calm, as well as blatant honesty will remain cemented as traits. there is a chance that unrelenting loyalty, emotionally detached (with exception to family), remaining a man of his word, and his philosophical belief that he must cleanse this place of sin may not become traits of danail, depending on events as he grows. he may possibly become somewhat of a drone needing commands, otherwise walking around a bit dazed and lost. but he will always have the cemented traits.

Enjoy: as an adult. (quick note: if you give him bane's voice from the dark knight rises when he speaks, he's sexy as all get out)

such a site to behold?a monster of nightmares forged of earthen minerals; copper, coal, and tin all clinging desperately, chaoticly to a vessel of war. he is one who should be deemed incompatible with any living being, inconceivable of having any real emotion. and yet here, under a canopy of viridian heavens, such a beast speaks freely, openly with another. no hostility plagues the air they so greedily breathe, each man moving without even a flinch from the other. their light banter is far from heady?they seem as if two friends, family daringly so, living day-to-day life amongst themselves. one calls, the other answers. an innocent scene, to onlookers.

and yet as fate would call for it, this play of two old acquaintances will call for a very different scene?one of justifying violence, eradicating the sins of the fallen. polite smiles would lose all passion, falling so quickly into their normal haunt of disheveling absence of emotion. dull cyan irises would turn to stare into the man's soul, complacent on removing the irrevocable mistakes of a youthful past. a masculine, yet surprisingly musical pitch touched the air between them, i told you when we first became acquainted that every action had a consequence, that we would not travel far together. do you remember? patient?the servant of absolution was contempt to wait for his guest's cautious and hesitant remembrance.? yes. good. now, his tones chilled to a temperature perhaps colder than the deepest points in space, by allowing me to observe your sins and assess your burden, fate has chosen now as your time of demise. do you understand? wh- what the fuck are you talking about? he would listen to a stutter, a fall from grace?before a slow and deliberate step was taken by the still machinist. do you understand, gladius?

first, as always, denial. but i confided in you! i told you everything! the plea would fall on deaf ears, the man of twisted principles advancing in his own good time while chanting coolly and leisurely, all the sins of the body shall fly from you, leave your soul as purified. the birds of sin dwell in the tree of the physical body. absolution is like the crack of bones. as, at the crack of bones, the birds in the tree fly away, so do our sins disappear. breaking the neck results in purification as well as insuring to further sins to be committed. i will give you absolution. then, as if perfectly timed on a clockwork mechanism, the sinner's jaws cracked the air beside the servant's own?violence. a look of faux disappointment poisoned his fair face, his tone becoming like that of a chiding mother. gladius, hear my plea. do not make this any more difficult than it already is. fate has chosen.

471 words is enough

!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-01-2013, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013, 01:24 PM by Gitan.)
chilled me to the core

Evanil seems emotionally distant, often times it may seem he is not there at all. Evanil is always watching though, always listening, passing silent judgement on the world around him. He can mimic emotions well enough though he does not seem to possess them to the degree most do. He is proud however, knowledge of who his father is and what that means fuel his pride. He carries himself with grace, his ego obviously present in the way his head is held high, tail erect. He does tend to think of others as below him, placing himself above even his siblings, the only one higher than he is, is his father.
Generally he does not display the inner machinations of his mind to the world, but when he has been angered? It is as if waking a sleeping monster. While his other emotions seem hardly there at all his rage is fully formed and terrible. Nothing can bring him down once he has been angered, only time to work it out. Woe to any who stumble through his path when he is in such a state, for he does not seem fully in control of his actions when it happens.

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-02-2013, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014, 05:31 PM by Chrysanthe.)
To his family, he has a patience that will never end. Forever heeding to their words, there is not a single Adravendi that will call for him that he will not answer to. He, in a way, is his blood - and to his blood alone will he place everything aside for. It does not matter whether they are angels or devils, protecting or reaping the lives of Alacritia, they are family - and he sees that before, and bigger, than all else. Evanil will grow to be a man of confidence and strength, large in both size and personality - the only thing to be determined by him growing up is whether he knows how to use it. He is persuasive when it is easiest, sometimes using his words he will gently seed what he wants from those that have it. Yet being a spawn of one of Alacritia's chaos incarnate, he will see that power gets you places and intimidation is key as fear can be a powerful weapon as well.

The ambitious child will grow to be quite the power hungry boy. Blessed with a long bloodline and strength in his bones, there is no reason for him not to rise to the top. Yet ambitiousness will make him anxious - he will yearn at times, crave what he sees his father have and sisters possess even if they should find themselves without a pack or rank to call their own. Jealousy will run rampant as his family begins branching into their own families. His brothers and sisters are his as he is theirs, what right to they to become something else as well? Something that could very well end up more important.

Evanil is in no way a passive presence. Although he is quiet upon first inspection and will bend for the sake of his family, his blood, he is demanding. He expects strength and perfection in both himself and those around him. His sisters are only powerful so long as they prove themselves worthy of that. As a child they are larger, they will teach him - perhaps even use him - but once he is large enough to stand beside them he will hold them to the expectations he built as a child. Their greatest supporter as well as a critic.

----------------------------------

400 words you are killing me Lu

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2014, 04:01 PM
make me forget what's right and what's wrong

The boy is cold, and cares for little beside his family, and a few of his friends, those who share the same cold evil; which was gained from his mother, despite his former struggles to be a good wolf. The look in those eyes, shows just how cold he can be, and the other siblings he has; he will be unfriendly, but not cold. In his own way, this is Mikail's way of telling his siblings just how much he loves him, although it might not be clearly evident in the way he acts. Sometimes, the boy changes what his mother has taught him by being loyal to any group he is in at that time, although he is forced to drift along the groups most of the time. The reason for this is that the boy finds himself in several groups, a spy for all of them, against the other groups; but he may find himself struggling to spy on at least one of the groups, for one reason and just this reason only. There will be one or more women in this group, and probably all of them will end up bearing his child, due to him being taught that his mother had been with many other men before Syrinx. But the boy's mind will have twisted it to be women he stays with, instead of men. The grouchiness and sarcasm will be traits for sure, but the fact that the boy might be cold and a little unfriendly to his family may not be a trait.

The betrayal of the group will hurt the females, unless they don't figure out what has happened; Mikail is one of the better spies, being a fake nice that would be impossible for him if he were not in a mission, with a hit of sarcasm that comes with his unfriendliness in real life. He will pretend to want to take away the burden of these wolves, while in his other life, his real one, he would never do such a thing for these wolves, who mean nothing at all to him. Maybe someday, he will grow to be a wolf of just one group, one female, but not yet. The boy will always want to be part of a rivalry of groups, just so he can always have the excitement, and even the risk of being caught when he goes to report to one of the groups; this will not be a trait that stays, or one that leaves; it could go either way, is what I'm saying. Most likely, though, this trait will stay. The most groups the boy will have at one time is six, all planning and plotting against each other, hopefully, in some kind of way. The weaknesses of the groups will be told, or made, by the male impregnating the strongest female in that group, even if she is one of the prettiest females, or not so much the best looking female in the group. Whatever he does, Mikail will not let his heart get in his way. Even if he loves a female, or is looked up to by a pup, the boy will leave, even if it hurts himself in the process, which is very unlikely. But even the coldest wolf finds a heart-break every once in a while.

Enjoy: {This will not happen, just an example.}

The boy's violet eyes narrowed as the woman stormed over to him, angry. No, not angry. Furious. She was a pretty wolf, a brown wolf with green eyes. And, of course, there was her white right ear and white legs. Her green eyes were cold and narrowed. But, there was one difference. The girl's stomach was swelled. Mikail rose to his paws, and tried to greet the girl with a wag of the tail. Blizzard. He said, simply, his voice a like a purr. Although the girl's eyes were usually cold, they were burning with a rage unlike anything he had ever seen. Shut it. Blizzard growled, and bit the air next to Mikail's head. Mikail widened his eyes in mock pain. I'm hurt. He purred, and circled the girl. She glared at him, a low growl escaping her throat. I should rip you apart right now. She snarled, and Mikail stared at her. Why? He asked, and Blizzard whipped around to face him.

Because.....That night. The girl whimpered, the anger finally gone. You mean.... The boy asked, trying to act shocked. Blizzard dipped her head quickly. Yes.