gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Claws clicked upon the icy surface of the frozen waters as he traversed over the lake front. The wind blew ice tipped tendrils, twisting and swirling around his lithe frame. Blood painted ears swiveling towards the hind of his crown as he heard the far off sputter of a geyser awakening from it's slumber. All around him steam rode upon the surface, swirling around his clattering claws as he moved with grace. He had finally arrived to his destination, his flaring senses sought out the Northern land he so desired. All that was left to do now was to find the one who spawned his very soul, but he had yet to find him.

He trekked over a small rise once he came upon an area of the land that gave way to snow that hid boulders underneath. He stopped atop the hidden earth, one claw clicking dully as he scraped away some snow. With a smirk, he would stretch his frontal half forward, claws scraping away the remaining snow. His tail curled over his back, the man exhaling in ecstasy as he then brought sharpened daggers dragging back towards him. A screech would rise from the surface of the boulder, claw marks etched upon its face. He always took special care of his weapons, claws sharpened to perfect feline points. Something he learned from emulating mountain lions. He learned to adapt, for if he ever wanted to rise to power and take hold of his enemies then he would do all he could to attain it. Even if it was unnatural, even if others scrutinized him, he did not care. Those who crossed him surely would, for the last feelings they would receive would be the pain of his dagger like claws slicing open their throats. His teeth tearing flesh. is venomous amber glare the last thing they would see.

Unai

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-12-2013, 01:16 AM

Unai Armada was not one for passing up the opportunity of exploration, of furthering his own mind. Rumors flew around here and when he had heard of a geyser he had taken it upon himself to see it. Maybe he?d be able to cross seeing an active spout off his bucket list. The man would not be disappointed his mismatched gaze falling upon the geyser only moments before it erupted, hot volcanic air pushing scalding life threatening water upwards, towards the sky. He paused quite a bit of a distance away, a small lopsided smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. He watched in slight amusement as the liquid arced back towards the earth in a mist.
Over the roar of the water he just barely heard the screeching of claws upon stone and he narrowed his eyes. Smile dropping from his features he headed off in the direction of the sound, giving the spout a wide berth as he went around it. His gaze fell upon a youth and he gave a shrug before padding his way towards him; claws clicking across the frozen landscape as he went. Curiosity was getting the better of him as he drew closer to the male. He stopped, tilting his head the slightest bit to the right as he watched the youth.
He found his voice suddenly, breath misting as he spoke. ?I don?t know what the boulder did to upset you but I think you won.? There was no tone of teasing in his voice, though it was a vague attempt at humor he was simply letting the words tumble almost emotionless from his tongue.

Speech, Thoughts

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-12-2013, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013, 03:13 AM by Sin.)
I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

Blood painted ears turned in the direction of crunching snow as his eyes follow suit. Narrowed slits fell upon a man who spoke to the beast, his ivory tail flicking like a cats as he stood, dusting his claws free of the debris that accumulated from his sharpening. Stalking forward, he stood atop the boulder as he gazed down at the stranger. "Do you mock me, stranger? Pray tell, who the hell are you?" Sin was not at all in a good mood, then again he never really was. The tip of his claws scraped gently across the rock under his form, his gaze enlightened the more he stared at the stranger. Perhaps, depending on who this male was, just maybe he would spare his life. Though it all depended on his answer.

With a wry smirk he would slowly slide off his perch onto the cold ground below, his body slinking stealthily and quietly, imitating a fox as if it were stalking it's prey. He moved slightly closer to the male, wondering if he was able to make him feel uneasy or make him get defensive. Any form of hostility towards Sin was reason enough for him to attack without warning. He needed not much goading, and would attack without warning or reason regardless. But this time, he would keep his daggers sheathed as he awaited a response. "You're alone out here, are you not"? He chided with emotionless amusement, though betrayed nothing towards his intentions.

And do what I do best to your heart

Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

[Sin Armada]

Unai

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-12-2013, 10:08 PM

A lesser wolf might have felt threatened by the youth, a smarter wolf might have backed down. A wolf who gave a damn might have done anything to lessen the threatening nature of the encounter. Unai simple gazed up at the ivory male, expression blank, his position neutral. The whole thing was amusing to the man but he would not show it. The yearling before him spat questions down at him. He would smirk slightly his words colored with slight amusement this time around. ?Do I really need to answer that for you?? Before he could answer the second part of the question the ivory youth was sliding towards him.
Despite himself he took a single wary step back ears pulling back slightly. He kept his expression even however barley even blinking at the boy. There was something familiar about the child but Unai couldn?t quite put it into words. He sighed as the boy spoke again knowing better than to answer that one. ?In answer to your earlier question, I am Unai Armada.?

Speech, Thoughts

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-13-2013, 03:52 AM

Amber glare seemed intent on burning through his new acquaintance. Nostrils flared slightly, confirming that Unai was alone here. He huffed with impatience, not liking that he seemed to mock the ivory boy. However, he would let it slide as he noted the reaction. A crooked grin pulled up one side of his face as the dark male moved back a step, and so Sin stopped in his tracks directly in front of him. Haunches met the cold earth, his long tail wrapping neatly around his paws as he stared at the dark one.

?In answer to your earlier question, I am Unai Armada.? At once the youths audits leaped forward at full attention. His own form slightly taken aback by what he just learned. Here he was in Alacritis, and the first wolf he happens to come across is of his own bloodline. An...Armada...perhaps he knows my Father. His gaze would now fall slightly towards a guarded curiosity, as if hiding what he wanted to find out. Unai, the name sounded familiar to him but just vaguely. If this was an Armada, then surely it would be from the same bloodlines as he. "Unai Armada...Your name rains familiarity on my ears, though I must be certain. I, am Sin Armada. Are you of the same bloodlines?"

Talk like this

Unai

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-20-2013, 09:09 PM

Unai eyed the boy warily, but forced himself not to give up any more ground, though his ear pulled back slightly as the youth smiled, he disliked the look of it. He didn?t so much as blink however as the other pulled right up in front of him, a smug smile of his own falling easily upon his features. He noted the change as soon as he spoke, and frowned slightly. Could his name really have been that interesting? The yearling seemed to be thinking and Unai was not about to interrupt the boy, he seemed unpredictable and much as Unai did not enjoy fighting, he did enjoy living. He simply didn?t want it to come to that right away. His gaze drifted lazily away.
Audits twitched as the yearling spoke, eyes snapping to frown at the boy once more. "Unai Armada...Your name rains familiarity on my ears, though I must be certain. I, am Sin Armada. Are you of the same bloodlines?" The boy was an Armada as well then? He ran a critical gaze over him, noting again a slight familiarity. ?Very likely, though that may not mean much. My father was more than content to allow his children to scatter to the wind. He cared more about spreading his genes than his existing progeny.? He gave a grunt and shifted, eyeing the ivory boy with renewed interest. ?Tell my boy, do you know the name of your dame and sire?? Curiosity abound within the older man, though he remained placid on the outside.

Speech, Thoughts

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Sin Armada

Red stained ears remained concentrated on the form in front of him, intense interest reflecting in his pupils and dilating eyes. Would he receive the information he so craved? Or would he be denied and stand facing yet another blockage in his path? A smirk perked the corner of his lips again, ever rising intensity in his amber glare. So, it seemed that this man's father was similar to his own. Sin only knew that his biological father had left not long after he was born, and stories were heard of him bringing destruction and havoc as well as planting his seeds wherever he went.

?Tell my boy, do you know the name of your dame and sire?? Slitted orbs stared hard at the male before him, his possible blood line. Though there seemed to be no doubt that this, "Unai" was indeed his relative. Though as to what part of his family he would be, would hopefully be revealed soon enough. "My mother was a harsh tribal woman by the name of Nephisa Oihana. My father...I can't seem to recall his name, all I know is he was an Albino that would stop at nothing for power. And that is who I intend to seek out."

Left ear twitched slightly as his tail tip twitched against his toes. He awaited the response of Unai, and if need be he would keep pressing for a name to the Albino whom he sought.