Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-11-2013, 05:15 PM

The man cast mis-matched gaze around the forest with an unimpressed expression. He had seen forests before and like many this one seemed nearly the same. Unai sighed and continued to pad through the trees. He cared little and less for where he was really, he simply allowed himself to wander as he wished. He had learnt the name of this land in passing, Alacritis, and if this forest was any indicator he wasn?t going to find much of interest here.
The man flicked an ear, his thoughts drifting back for a bit, allowing himself to wonder what had become of his siblings. He briefly thought of his birth pack, but allowed that to pass. He wasn?t living there any more so what should he care? With a snort he lifted his eyes to glance up at the forest roof before shrugging and continuing on his walk.

Speech, Thoughts

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 10:59 PM

The petite girl found this forest interesting, nothing special, but the trees were big, and interesting. So she decided to take a walk within the depths of the thick woods. She caught a fresh scent, and followed it up to a large grey furred male. She casually trotted up beside him, turning her bleached face up to gaze at him with innocent looking orchid tinted optics. ?Hi there! I'm Eulari Armada, who are you?? She asked, simply being friendly to the stranger. Her smile was polite, and added to her kind appearance. Her cherubic face was childlike, even though she was nearly a year old. Being the runt of the litter, she'd taken longer to grow up, and her personality was a testament to that. So she continued to try and keep pace with the larger, smoke pelted man and awaited a reply.
?Speech?

Unai

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-02-2013, 02:14 AM

He would be aware of the girl?s approach, though he gave no indication. He would simply glance down at her as she drew up beside him. She was pretty, on the small side; she had a rather childish look to her. A small smile would grace his features. She certainly was friendly. His expression visibly shifted at the mention of her last name, a small frown creasing his brow. He looked at her inquisitively now, head tilting to the side some and his pace slowing. ?I am Unai Armada.? He stated, watching the girl. Could she be another of his brother?s offspring?
She did carry his good looks, if not his markings or size. Still? wouldn?t that be just a little bit too much of a coincidence?

Speech, Thoughts

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Eulari

The male seemed kind enough, and when he introduced himself as one of her relatives, a broad grin played across her cherubic features. "Hi Unai! I'm so happy I get to meet so many of my relatives, it's so great to have a huge family like this!" She yipped, continuing to keep pace with the slate grey man, her orchid toned optics holding his mismatched gaze happily. She was enjoying meeting so many of her family members, having so many blood relations was invigorating, seeing the different mixtures of genetics provided by a single bloodline mixing with so many others. Her rusty brown banner wagged behind her, the current emotions inside of her flooding her body with warmth. Her mind ran over the possible relation she had with the man beside her; he could be an uncle, cousin, step brother, etc. Maybe she should ask, but how does one go about doing that? The ivory masked maiden didn't want to be blunt, but she also didn't want to make no sense in the question. Instead she decided to wait, maybe he would offer the answer to her, instead of her having to broach the question and be awkward. She continued padding along, enjoying the scents and the sounds of the land around her.