Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-15-2014, 06:07 AM

It had been maybe a handful of days since she had heard the faint echos of a claiming howl. She knew of Azalea's recent absence and knew all too well who's howl it was picking up the pieces of her pack. She didn't run to her- no, his borders right away. She gave it a few days, let him settle in if this was really his plan, and then set off. She didn't take Vereux or Haruka or even Talvi with her. No, this would be a meeting just for the alphas of these northern packs. She thought to herself with a small smirk as she walked that with Drashiel now in charge of Ethereal that meant every northern pack had an Armada at their helm. Her with Bevroren, Drashiel with Ethereal, and Irune ruling beside Quelt in Isokan. It was an interesting thought.

She arrived at the borders with a quiet sigh. Thoughts swirled in her head. She hadn't seen her half-brother in quite some time. Since then she had been married, members had come and gone, Roman had reappeared along with Amalia, and now she was pregnant. Where had he been? She lifted her muzzle and let loose a howl, calling him forward.

Speech
Thought
Others

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-25-2014, 09:38 AM

Drashiel moved in elegant strides as he went about clearing the land of any usable food stores and herbs that could be moved to their new location in the Marble Wash. He also kept an eye out for any stragglers from the old Ethreal pack that might be recruited to Fehu. As he set a course for home with a mouthful of herbs a howl rang out. Ears perked as he recognized the call. Athena? One ear flicked back, she had likely heard is claiming and come to investigate but he wasn't quite sure how to feel about her. They'd left on less than happy terms and he feared she saw him as a betrayer but Drashiel wanted nothing more than to bridge the gap between them. As a new alpha the thought of trusted alliances was ever in the front of his mind and he also desired reconciliation between the members of his family he respected. Athena was definitely worthy of respect.

Gently setting down the herbs Drashiel set out to meet his sister. Worry and uncertainty fell quickly into place behind a mask of strength and elegance. He was a leader now and calm confidence was necessary. However, as she came into view his eyes widened slightly as he realized that Athena was pregnant! Drashiel offered a soft smile but hesitated to nuzzle her in greeting til he knew where they stood. "Athena! It is a pleasure to see you?" the smile fell. "I hope we can come to terms. I know father's move to create Indarra caused some tension between us. Know that it was always my goal to have a pack of my own and I did not mean to cause you grief."

"Speech"
'thoughts'