ardent

Sisters of Russet

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM

The little rusty brown girl had returned to the massive field of rocks and was wandering through the maze of gigantic stones, the ones that so dwarfed the tiny she wolf. Orchid eyes would roam over the interesting stone formations, loving the way they were all completely different, no two looking alike. It was kind of like her and her siblings, her littermates sharing a colour pallet, to a degree, and then her oldest brother Taurig had a pelt exactly like her grandfathers, which was nowhere near any of their pelt pigments. Soon she found the centre of the enormous maze, and sat down in the midst of it, gazing around with her baby pink optics. Her alabaster mask contrasted sharply with her russet pelt, and her ebony button nose was like a splash of ink on clean paper. She simply sat, waiting for the next occurrence; for someone to stumble upon the innocent looking girl, for something else to strike her fancy, whatever fate threw at her.
?Speech?

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 09:08 PM
LOVIN' A GIRL LIKE ME AIN'T EASY

I was raised to be tough

She had been awaiting her sisters arrival. The smallest of her siblings and the last to leave the nest. It came as no surprise. The russet Queen had been sticking close to Tortuga since her last meeting with her brothers. The one that had ended with both her brothers being over protective. It memory made her roll her eyes. She was well aware of the ways of her fathers, Taurig had explained it during the first time they had ever met. She shook her crown, clearing the irritating thoughts from her mind.

She had taken to exploring again. This time, the landscape was littered with rocks of all shapes and sizes. Some larger than her, some as huge as mountains, or so it seemed. Nostrils flared, taking in all the scents of the unclaimed lands. This time, there was one that stood out. One that was oddly familiar. Had her sister finally showed up? Paws kissed the earth, pressing her forward until the russet girl graced her vision. Lips pulled back in a grin. "Eulari. How nice of you to finally show up." She moved in closer, stopping a few feet from her sister. Russest plume swayed at her hawks, emerald pools looking over her sister. She had no changed, her pelt the same rich red, her face a flawless white. But she was still so tiny, significantly smaller than herself who stood at 36 inches.

I was born to runSibelle Armada

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 09:39 PM

A familiar face caught her attention, and a broad grin split her ebony lips. Her big sister has finally found her! Leaping to her feet the tiny girl bounded over to her female littermate and nuzzled her. ?I missed you! Have you seen Falk yet? Or Taurig? Or father?? She asked her sister, her angelic alto voice loud with the sheer joy of being reunited with her big sister. If her sister had met with everyone, then maybe she could introduce the ivory masked girl to her large family as well! The petite she wolf's tail wagged rapidly as she stared up happily at Sibelle with her big orchid eyes, just happy she was in the same land as her sister. Now she would have someone to talk to about family matters, and they would understand. The girl adored her sister, just a touch more than everyone else, because she was her only true sister. The rusty brown fae was elated, now all she had to do was find Falk and her father, and the rest of the family could wait.
?Speech?

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 10:50 PM

I was raised to be tough

She couldn't help but smile at her sisters enthusiasm. She returned to sisters nuzzle of affection with one of her own, red audits flipping forward. "I have. Falk is well, as is Taurig." She took a step back, her expression becoming serious, chin dipped downward to look into her sisters coral eyes. "You are to stay away from our father, understand?" Eyes narrowed briefly as she towered over her sister. Tones were firm, she wanted her sister to obey, to understand that their father posed to her well being.
Haunches slide to the earth, tail curling carefully around her to cover her toes. Emerald gaze trained on her sister, awaiting her answer. She would explain why soon, but first she needed her sisters compliance. It was unfortunate that she had to kill her sisters excitement at their reunion, but she would not see her little sister fall into the paws of a monster. "He has gone to war with a neighboring pack, over a mere girl, simply because she refused to leave her birth pack and join his harem. And he attacked Taurig, leaving a permeant mark all because Taurig left his wretched pack." Her voice never once rose above its usual level, it only grew it aggression, lips twitching in a faint snarl of disgust. And she hadn't even met the man.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 11:14 PM

The news of her siblings well being was good news to her, she wanted her family to be well and happy. When her sisters voice suddenly turned serious, the girl's ears flattened slightly, and a frown creased her brows. Stay away from her father? But she had never even met him, and she wanted so badly to see the man who had sired her. She let out a little whine, and her voice bubbled out of her ebony lips. ?But... But I want to see him, I want to see my father's face!? She cried, pouting at her big sister. Even though the woman towered over her, Eulari was indignant to the russet dame's intimidating appearance. Soon the reasoning for her demand came, and the ivory masked girl planted her rear on the ground to listen. A snarl of disgust erupted from her sister's maw as she concluded her speech. Wow, those sounded like some pretty bad things to have done. But still, she couldn't shake the voice in the back of her head that drew her to the man who gave her this eternal mask. Slowly, hesitantly, her voice flowed softly from her throat. ?Can I at least stay with Taur?? She muttered reluctantly, trying to throw some guilt and sarcasm at Sibelle and make her feel even just a little bad for making the russet pelted girl say those words.
?Speech?

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 11:24 PM

I was raised to be tough

A growl of warning rumbled from her throat, lips remaining curled to reveal just the tips of ivory daggers. Her younger sister was defying her. "Do you want to be held a prisoner?" The red woman hissed, rising to her paws. Her tail began to twitch, lashing angrily behind her. Sarcasm dripped from her sisters next words, intending to pull guilt from the russet Queen. She knew her sister all to well to fall for her guilt trip. "You will be staying with Taurig." She bit out a reply form between clenched jaws. She longed to launch herself at her sister, to force her to submit, to force her stay away from their bastard of a father. But the large russet girl stayed put, toes flexing, claws digging into the earth. Taurig would need to have a word with their younger sister. She held no remorse for the way she spoke to her sister, she needed the younger girl to understand, but her sister was so thick headed sometimes. Her posture remained stiff, crowned tilted down, pinning her sister with an agitated gaze. If she ever caught the girl searching for their father, she would drag her back to Tortuga kicking and screaming.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 11:44 PM

Her sister's harsh growl invaded her rust tinted auds, the larger woman lifting herself to her large paws and glaring into Eulari's coral eyes with her own piercing green optics. The little girl's ears flattened against her skull and her tail curled between her legs loosely. The question that rumbled from her big sister's maw was setting Sibelle up for a snarky comment, but instead the alabaster masked girl bit back her retort instead lifting her ears once more and levelling her russet banner with her spine. Her own muted pink optics met her sister's defiantly. When her voice once again came back to the tiny fae's ears, her sister's order astounded the girl. She wasn't a mere pup to be ordered around and told what to do and where to go, who to trust and who not to. She would see her father again, and that was for sure. As soon as the opportunity came into her reach, she would find her dad and that was that. Her reply to that demand was snarky and upset. ?Oh yeah? And who's gonna make me?? She growled, her defiance an attempt to piss her big sister off. While she still had the chance, she turned tail and fled, racing through the maze of massive stones, searching for an escape. Then a major problem arose; a dead end. A large boulder loomed in the middle of the path she was on, and she was too little to jump over it. Looking around frantically, she found a section of stone she could wiggle through. Shoving her front paws through it quickly, her head and shoulders made their way through the small gap, but then she met some resistance. Her hips got stuck in the gap. Her rear paws scrabbled frantically at the dirt, and her front paws scraped at the earth before her. If she could just get through...
?Speech?

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 03:36 PM

I was raised to be tough

Verdant pools watched as her Little sister shrunk before her. Smug satisfaciation coursed through her veins, but it was short lived. Her sister stood, spitting words from pale jaws. And the girl had the nerve to flee. A snarl erupted from the Queens jaws. Audits flattened against her skull as she lunged after her sister. Long limbs stretched wide, covering ground to catch up. Lithe body weaves in and out of the rocks, keeping the russet form of her sister in her sights. She could see her sisters panic as she got herself stuck, she was trapped. A wicked grin pulled as creamy lips. Paws pressed into the earth as her sister tried to escape but got herself stuck. "Now Eulari, you know better than to run from me." Words dripped sickly sweet honey as she approached her sisters rear. Jaws unhinged, grabbing a hold of the girls leg, not hard enoug can any serious damage. She jerked back, a little more forcefully than necessary, freeing her sister. The russet Queen had every intention of dragging ear pale faced girl back to Tortuga, but instead she would suffer a worse fate. She barreled her chest into her sister, intending to knock her to the ground so that she could trap the girl beneath her much large form, pinning her the unforgiving ground. Should Eulari fall, jaws would close around the girls throat, applying light pressure before she was released. "Go, run to daddy you fool, but don't you ever come back." She spat the subtle threat at her younger sister, stepping away from the girl with a look of utter disgust. Lips curled back, a growl rumbling from her throat as she waited for her sister to rise. The Queen would chase the fool from her sights, leaving her to find out her own fate.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 03:53 PM

The little girl felt her sisters powerful jaws clamp onto her leg, and yank her forcefully from the gap between the stones. Then the larger fae shoved her to the ground, pressing her jaws to the rust girl's windpipe for a moment. Then Sibelle's voice invaded her small audits, and a threat came to her ears. She could go find her father, but she was not allowed to return. Tears filled her orchid pigmented eyes, and she fled, her big sister on her heels the whole time. She wound her way back through the maze, and when she reached the waiting shadows of the forest around the myriad of stones, she disappeared into them.

When she felt safely ensconced in the shadows just beyond the mazes edge, she hurled herself at the dirt, sobbing. Her big sister, the one person she believed would love her forever and always be there for her, the one she trusted to make the right decisions for her, had disowned her. A wail of torment escaped the pale faced, petite girl's regal maw, and she curled up unto herself crying and spasming with the rapid, shuddering breaths she took. What would her sister tell her brothers? That she was a traitor, and she didn't deserve their love? Now she had no one, only her father, if he would take her.

After hours of feeling self loathing and regret, she picked herself up, not caring about the dirt and fragments of foliage that clung to her pelt, she left, without looking back. Her tail drooped behind her, and her head hung low. She felt like nothing, all because she wanted so desperately to meet her sire and speak with him, face to face. Now, that was all she had to look forward to. Would she ever see her siblings again? Deep in her heart, she hoped the answer was yes, but at the forefront of her mind, the word no echoed.
.:Exit a heartbroken Eulari:.
?Speech?

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 05:08 PM

I was raised to be tough

Gems hardened into unforgiving emerald daggers, watching as her sisters orchid tones pools filled with tears. Quickly the girl fled, triggering muscles to contract, keeping her promise of chasing the girl from these lands. She only stopped when her sister disappeared into the forest. For a moment she stood as still as a statue, turning only when she heard the faint wail of her. Her tail curled high over her hips, lips retaining a silent snarl, revealing ivory daggers. She needed to find her brothers. Their sister was a traitor. Leaving for them for the cruel reign of their bastard father. Legs stretched wide once more, picking the Queen up to a steady lope, carrying her to the familiar mountain that she called home. -exit-