ardent

Hello, I don't believe we've met

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 03:56 PM
The plains fascinated Nymeria, there were so many different things here. he had seen about three differnt kinds of snake already, about 20 different spieces of tree, flower and shrub. She absolutely loved it here, it was so amazing. She was hungry from the walk, so she decided to have a meal, after all, there was plenty of prey around. She spotted a rabbit frolicking in a patch of grass, she slunk toward it. As soon as it caught scent of her, the rabbit was on full alert and was about to run. But her jaws were clamped around it before it ad time to react. The fragile things back broke in her vice like grip, and it went limp in her jaws. She layed it down and began to eat.

There hadn't been much meat on the rodent, but it was enough to satisfy her. She sighed and licked the blood from her muzzle. She sat down and looked around she was tired, but she seemed to buzzed to sleep, and after all, it was only mid-afternoon.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 04:10 PM

The girl of rusty bark tones wandered about, and came across these calm plains. They were nice, soft. She could see a larger wolf in the distance, and her tiny paws carried her boldly towards them, until she recognized them as a she wolf, older than herself, but still in her prime. The ivory masked damsel kept only a polite smile on her bleached face, her orchid tinted eyes appearing innocent as ever as she approached. ?Hello there.? She greeted the pale furred woman, dipping her delicate cranium in a polite gesture of greeting. She had been wandering for quite some time, searching for her family, and a place to call her own. A mate was not in her plans currently, but she had no doubt she'd end up tied to someone at some point. Especially if she joined her father's pack, according to her mother's old stories. Seating herself before letting her sweet alto voice fall from her ebony lips once more. ?I'm Eulari Armada, who are you?? She asked, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. The picture of innocence, but her heart was not entirely pure.
?Speech?

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Nym was sitting when she spotted the fae. Her fur was a rust brown, with the exception of her face, which was masked in an ivory tone. ?Hello there. I'm Eulari Armada, who are you?? She stood up and turned toward the young woman. "Hello there to you too," she smiled at Eulari. "I am Nymeria Magnesium, and it's lovely to meet you Eulari." she cocked her head to the side and took in the fae. She looked around one, and had no pack scent on her, so she guessed that she was a loner. "Are you here with anyone else?" she hoped to start neutral with her words, not wanting to intrude. She stood and lowered her chin a little, she did not want to try to demoralize this little wolf by standing taller than her. Even though she was much younger than Nym.
OOC: sorry for the rubbish post xD

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 06:30 PM

A kind greeting came from the stranger, and just as quickly she would introduce herself. Nymeria, what an interesting name. The petite russet fae would wonder where a name like that came from; an older family member? A certain heritage? She would have to ask the woman later on. Storing that away in the recesses of her mind, she returned to focus just in time to catch the woman's question. She shook her head in response, her lips parting to release her vocals in addition. "Nope, I'm out here looking around and seeing what this place is like. It's nice to meet you, by the way." She replied, her voice a sweet stream of alto chords. Many would describe her as angelic, what with the cherubic face bleached white, and the tiny frame. In truth, she was perfectly capable of demoralizing the biggest of wolves, despite her being the runt of the litter. She could see the older she wolf didn't want to make her feel bad by being taller, and the girl saw that as a point in her favour. She smiled sweetly at the woman, and sat down in preparation for a nice conversation. "Do you live here, Nymeria?" She asked, curious as to what information she could glean from the older woman, and if she could make a new friend in this dame.

Speech,

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 12:50 PM

She smiled at Eulari. She hoped no wrong would come to her, it was dangerous for a yearling to be alone out here. In fact it was probably dangerous for her to be out here alone, the young female was probably better at defending herself than Nym was, but Nym was smooth with words. Her brain was her only true weapon. "Nope, I'm out here looking around and seeing what this place is like. It's nice to meet you, by the way." she smiled as the fae sat down, she sat next to her. "Thank you Eulari it's nice to meet you too. This place is amazing, there are so many things to see, I particularity love the plains here, I've seen so many things that I'd never seen before. And that surprises me" she shot a wink at he younger woman and wagged her tail behind her.
"Do you live here, Nymeria?" Eulari inquired, she wasn't to sure if she lived here. She wandered here and there. But she never really settled down anywhere. "Well I suppose I do, I don't stay anywhere for long. But I have been here for a while now." she sighed and thought longingly of home, she had had an easy upbringing, no trauma or drama had happened throughout her past life. She had simply wished to explore. She did not regret her decision one bit, she loved life here, it was great. But she did miss her mother, father and brother sometimes. So what brought you here Eulari?" she asked softly.

Speech,

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2013, 11:13 PM

A kind reply came from the older female, and the rusty brown girl smiled. She loved surprises, and especially enjoyed surprising others with pranks and sneak attacks. An answer to her question followed, and the she wolf nodded. She didn't quite know what to say, so maybe remaining silent would be the best idea. And then a question was posed, the one she had received often; her reasons for being here. ?I'm looking for my father, as well as the rest of my family. You haven't by any chance seen or heard of any Armada's around here, have you?? She asked, hoping that the answer was yes. Oh how desperately she wanted to meet her father, but she was getting tired of travelling, of searching for him far and wide. All she had been going on so far was the fading scents of her siblings, which all led to this general area. So she waited, moving to rest on her haunches and wrap her russet tail around her tea cupped paws and wondering if she was going to be in luck here, or if her search would continue.

OOC: Sorry for crap post, my muse has disappeared without a trace all of the sudden...
?Speech?

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2013, 03:56 PM

So the young girl was looking for family. She hadn't heard of any Armadas. I'm sorry Eulari, I haven't. I hope you find them though. I wish you the best. But I'm not going to leave you quite yet. I'd like to talk a little longer. That probably sounds really creepy, sorry. She smiled at the petite fae. She spotted a tiny bird sitting in a tree. She hadn't ever seen anything like it, a golden brown streaking it's breast, red seeping down it's wings, bright green eyes. She had never heard of anything like it before. It was amazing. How something so small and delicate could survive in such a big world was amazing. You see that bird over there. She motioned her head toward the bird, You recognize it? She looked to the woman and waited for a reply

Speech,

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 09:38 PM

The dame seemed quite sheepish that she did not know of any of the girl's family, but the petite masked fae did not mind. A smile broke over her maw and played at her cherubic features as she assured the light brown dame. ?It's fine, doesn't really matter.? She replied, wagging her tail ever so slightly in response to the good wishes from Nymeria. The brown eyed woman thought she might have sounded creepy, but Eulari did not think so. She shook her head, her grin still worn calmly over her angelic face. An inquiry met russet audits, a small songbird mentioned by the older dame before her. Muted pink optics scanned the avians appearance a few times, an expression of befuddlement worn on her face. Tilting her cranium to the side, she continued to examine it for a few more breaths, but could not match it's appearance with anything she had seen in her short life. Returning her gaze to Nymeria, she shook her head, dark lips twisted to the side in thought as her brow furrowed slightly. ?I do not, what do you think it is?? She asked, looking between the two life forms a few times. In a flurry of wing beats, the small bird took off and disappeared into the sky. A sigh escaped her ebony lips as she returned her gaze to the woman and waited for a response.
?Speech?

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
01-01-2014, 03:03 PM

A reply came from the little woman, "I do not, what do you think it is?? she smiled, that was the response she was hoping for. That my dear, is my exact point. It makes us realize how small we really are. We live in a world, where every day we seen new things, new plants, new wildlife, new places. But we will never see everything. People tend to think that they are huge, and important. But really, we are tiny. Like pieces of a jigsaw, a jigsaw with a hundred billion pieces. And when we die, another piece of jigsaw replaces us. We do not have any affect, we live, we die. But what was it all for? Even those who do a lot for us, have still no effect on the universe. Do you get it? She looked to the woman, she was probably making no sense at all. She smiled. Sorry if I'm making no sense whatsoever, but once I get going, it's hard to stay on topic, or make sense. She looked to the girl, wondering if she had truly understood.

Table by Lu - Image by Dyea - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2el4cc0.jpg]

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-01-2014, 04:42 PM

The woman began speaking, and the words she let fall into the air surprised the petite rusty brown fae. Not that she didn't expect her to know things like that, but the way she spoke about life, it was almost like... surrender. When the older femme had finished speaking, the girl's own opinions surfaced in her mind, but she had trouble finding the proper way to word them. ?I don't want to offend you, Miss Nymeria, but you're wrong. Even though I don't have the experience you do, I know that you are. We exist to bring beauty into the world, we exist to change even the tiny bits we do, and without us the world would be vastly different. There is beauty in every moment, and that is what we exist to experience, the beauty of the universe, without said beauty, the entire universe around us would cease to exist. If that makes sense, it does to me...? she told the woman, meeting her deep chocolate eyes directly. There was much wisdom in those soulful optics, but the definitions of right and wrong were to the eye of the beholder, they were different for everyone. A soft grin would play at her cherubic features, in her orchid toned optics a light cheer as she hoped that her conversation companion would not take offence to her opinions on life.
?Speech?

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 10:27 AM

The woman smiled as she heard the petite fae's reaction. They clearly had very different views. But that didn't bother her, everyone had their right to opinion. That is fine dear, I take no offense. I will not attempt to sway you from what you believe in. A smile would tease at the corners of her mouth, and her eyes crinkled like they always did when she smiled. Joy and wisdom were hidden in those chocolate optics. Yet there was sadness there, a range of emotions were contained inside her, that she never let out. Secrets she had never shared. And that probably would never be known, as she didn't want to share them. They saddened her too much. She smiled a sad smile, tryign to push the thoughts from her head.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2014, 11:24 AM

The woman seemed to take no offence to her difference in opinions, which made the petite lass quite relieved, since if this woman got truly offended she could easily just step on the rusty brown lass and squish her into the floor with no problem. When Nymeria spoke, the smile remained on her face, brown eyes all the same meeting the girl's own orchid gaze with the same emotions within them. ?I think now would be the perfect time to go exploring, don't you?? She inquired with a smile, standing and wagging her tail a few times. The dame before her could easily decline and the russet femme would go all the same, investigating the lands she would be staying in for now.
?Speech?

Nymeria

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2014, 01:57 PM

?I think now would be the perfect time to go exploring, don't you?? the little woman hopped to her feet. Nymeria stood as well. She did want to explore. Not in the way a child wanted to explore, find out about it's surroundings and frolic. The land intrigued her. She wanted to find more out about the wildlife, the herbs that could be found here. But all she wanted was to get some food and sleep. Well miss Eulari, I would love to go exploring. But I must be going. I hope to see you around sometime. Goodbye Eulari. With a kind nod she trotted off. Paws kissing the earth as she left the plains in search of food.