Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-14-2014, 09:08 PM
So basically my old plot thread sat there and did nothing, so I'm making a new, updated one!

Acadia Frost
-1 year old, asexual stoner. Generally pretty chill, and clumsy to a fault, but friendly with everyone. (still very sorry to Loki that I'm turning her into a drug addict)
-Throw literally anyone and everyone at her, she's a bucket of wonderful and my main character, to be perfectly honest.

Dyani Vilisdottir
-2 years old, and not sure about anything at all. She doesn't talk much, doesn't trust easy, and just generally wishes her brother would leave Ebony and let her take care of him again. Yes, she's sad, and yes, she does bear a striking resemblance to a certain comic book character.
-Throw everyone at her, still haven't really gotten a feel for her yet, she hasn't been my most active character and it's upsetting because she has soooo much potential in my mind.

Lakota Destruction
-2 years old, wanderlust driven young lady with an affinity for vulgar language and the potential to be either a saviour, or in serious need of one. She tends to spend a lot of time in the east with her family, but she goes other places a lot.
-She doesn't really like darker aligned characters, but still tries to put up with them for a little while. So really, anyone might be fun to thread with her.

Lillyth MacCabe
-4 years old, and believes herself to be a demon within the vessel of a wolf. (Supernatural based characters for the win!) Vulgar language, killing, violence, sexytimes, she does it all.
-Not for the faint of hard, nor the snobbish. She will eat you. I'm not kidding. Cannibalism is kind of also her thing. Darker aligned characters, who are up for a little blood shedding or violent sexytimes are definitely welcome.

Sacha Alianovna Volkov
-3 years old, a giant ball of glittery sunshine. I shit you not, she is joy and cuteness all stuffed into a raggedy, slightly threatening container. She enjoys collecting trinkets of all kinds, up to and not including; shiny things, colourful things, soft things, and randomly out of place things.
-Throw everyone at her, and she will make them collect trinkets with her to build up her hoarde, and annoy the shit out of them with her bubbliness. Do it.

Sigyn ?sir
-3 years old, and always looking for sexytimes. I shit you not. Always on her mind. Look through her threads. An emancipated Viking princess, she's big and burly and always ready to shed blood. However, she has her dorky, sweet moments.
-Throw everyone at her, she'll probably try to sleep with them.

Just throw up everything, and anything at all that comes into your head. I need gems for a future charri of badassery and all of this wonderfulness. Also, I like threads.

Dada

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-15-2014, 04:05 PM
Look at me bumping my own plots.

Also now there's Dada, and she's pretty cool. I reaaaaally want her to have some close relationships with fellow south ala natives, since she's pretty much only had threads with northerners. But throw plots at her too!

Dada Shawnee

Mo ti ṣe kan ìfípáda

Sage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Sacha and Sage should thread! He'd probably just reciprocate her bubbliness xD

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-18-2014, 02:54 PM
Acadia and Desiree? im sure it'll be a good thread<3

Killian1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-18-2014, 07:55 PM
Killian and Lakota mayhaps?

Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-01-2014, 03:48 AM
I'm tempted to see how an Acacia and Titania thread will turn up.
Dada can meet Imala, she's my southern Ala native. Pretty sure they'll get along well.
Lillyth and Aislinn can also meet for a little bloodshed or one night stand.

Acadia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Give to me all tha threads!!! I'm putting Lillyth inactive though, but all the other threads are welcome! Just post the links for 'em here and I'll reply to all of them as soon as possible!

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-08-2014, 08:49 PM
I have a list of all of my characters here, take a peek and let me know who you wanna mix up :3.

[Image: oew6uMb.png]