Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
11-06-2013, 04:37 PM

O you thought you missed your chance, hm? Well, I'm going to give you one last chance for a Syrinx and Eos child. syren is going to be said to have been under the careful care of her father due to a more physically fragile state--but something that she has recently grown out of. Anyone can app for this darling and she can have pretty much any personality. She will be going to Amenti. There--she will do as you, her player, sees fit. Please supply a (minimally) 300 word roleplay sample if you're interested in Syren.

Enzo

gems
size
build
player
11-06-2013, 05:15 PM
For anyone who needs it, here's her existing profile: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...Profile&MID=734

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
11-06-2013, 05:49 PM
if no one is interested in syren i may apply to take her back because i still love the personality i planned on giving her xD otherwise, I'll give the password to whoever takes her but I will be deleting the coding since it's the one used for severus' profile as well. her extra inches are also already paid for.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Omfg her table is perfect0_0 if I didn't already have an adravendi id snatch her right now.
Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Newt

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Devotion was something the youth had known most of her life. Where her father went she would follow without question. He was her everything and she wanted nothing more then to please him. The world had thrown them a rather inviting opportunity and it was only natural that her father had decided to take it on full force. She had obediently followed him into the new territory of Amenti along with her siblings. She carried her rather large frame with pride and held almost a sense of entitlement about her. She couldn?t help her feelings, she was after all his daughter and she would show her strength in everything she did to make up for her earlier issues.

A slight hearted nature was displayed as she walked as gracefully as she could into the caverns that her father had claimed as the main territory. Her eyes were ever vigilant as she sniffed around to attempt to remember those that served them. If anyone got out of line she would put them back in their place before her father could be even bothered by the issue. She would do what she could to ease any burdens on him. Her gaze roved over those that were settling into the caverns. Her soft ears twitching as she searched for her siblings. Where had they all gone? She allowed an exasperated sigh to escape her mouth. Why couldn?t they all just stay in one place? Was it truly so much to ask for?

What was her sister Meinx doing? Possibly contemplating the best form of torture to inflict on those she feels the need to torment? She was one twisted little thing wasn?t she? She shrugged off the thought, well at least there was that, she was brutal and could be used to deal with even the most out of hand creatures. Her creativity was always well envied. She rolled her eyes. She would maintain a sense of superiority when it came to her siblings. She felt she was quick minded and level headed. When the shit hit the fan she would be the one calling commands if her father was not doing so. He was the only one she viewed as being above her. He was her god and she would never over step her boundaries with him.

She focused her attention on her father. She had gone threw the pack and wandered the borders ensuring no one was trespassing and all those that needed to find shelter in the caverns had done so. She made her way beside him and sat before him. Her ears forward, body at attention, and gaze just a little lower then his own, ?Father, all the pack members are accounted for and all the borders have been checked. Is there anything else you would like me to do?? she questioned almost too eagerly. Her body was unflinching, displaying her discipline, but her insides were quivering. She wanted so desperately to prove that she could be counted on. That she could make him proud.

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-11-2013, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 07:06 AM by Chrysanthe.)
Why?! She did not know, could only wonder why things had become this way. He loved them more, they loved him, had claimed him and left her with nothing. So beautiful were her sisters, such lovely heathens, they bore strength and capriciousness. He saw them, he loved them, he loved them more. The little girl, so sweet, a babe of sweetness and optimism, could not take much more of this. This anxiousness, it pulled at her stomach and left her hackles standing on end. Alone in this soothing darkness. Daddy dearest was the only lupine that she wanted to see - but whenever he came back to her, if he had the time - he stunk of the wretched scents of other wolves. Wolves from this false paradise, this Valhalla - filthy, they were filthy, smiling with such iridescence only to turn their backs on her kin. She saw the way they looked at her father, like he was ugly, like he was wrong, and the loving little creature couldn't help but loathe them. Every. Single. One.

Only her sisters, her dazzling kin would be looked to with something akin to love. They were hers, but within the shadows she wrapped herself in, the babe struggled to fight off the seeds of jealousy. Of isolation. Yet she waited. She would forever wait, her royal eyes unblinking, locked upon the entrance of her den. When Syrinx returned he would be greeted with picturesque stillness, and an immaculate smile - and the child would slink out of her darkness only to stand beneath the behemoth's massive frame. Her sisters, they were all with him - and she would quietly gawk, lips parted - exhale, and wait. His explanation would be swift, and yet she responded as if the news was immense, her tail quivered, her ears perked - for they were finally leaving this place.

And going home. Their home. And with a languid nudge to her father's legs, she would go wherever they led, follow him into the darkness where she had always felt the most comfortable.

ooc: i would like to play her similarly to how aly was going to? Gentle and not very serious, (with an apparent jealous streak and a few exceptions to and for family) with streaks of physical and verbal violence that she doesn't remember.

If that's not allowed (I understand completely if Aly doesn't want the personality replicated), then she'll normally be sweet with a passive aggression that she doesn't see as wrong when she acts on it. (so completely two faced) Either way she'll have an attraction to darkness and an almost morbid curiosity toward good aligned wolves.