ardent

A Rainbow In The Dark

Allen

gems
size
build
player
11-06-2013, 04:27 PM
So it had come to be that war was knocking, and the good alpha was away to aid another pack with the battle it had on it's paws. Allen felt torn about what to do for the war. Right now wolves other than Taurig were in charge... but the brown and tan brute couldn't seem to make up his mind if he was better serving his place here in the pack or if he would do better upon the battlefield. While Allen could fight if necessary it wasn't one of his biggest skills. Should he go look for those who needed refuge? The brute let out a soft sigh, turning his gaze skyward.

'What should I do...? I can't simply do nothing... can I?' The wolf felt a deep pang in his heart. Come to think of it he didn't even know if his nephew was out there fighting. The thought made Allen's stomach churn with sickness and worry. He had been so lost within himself lately that he forgot about the most important person to him -- his nephew and king. Was Hajime alright? Was he hurt? Dead? Allen shook the dark thoughts from his mind.

Allen padded over to a large rock and jumped upon it. Perhaps some time basking in the sun would help calm him. The brute stretched out on the rock, though his deep forest green eyes reflected his worry. Should he go looking for Hajime? The question burned deep in his gut. Maybe another one of the Tortuga wolves would have some advice to give him... or know about the state Hajime was in.