build
player
11-05-2013, 10:58 PM
OOC Name:Fenben
How did you get here?:I climbed over the rainbow

Character's Name: Micha
Season of birth:Autumn
Size: 26
Appearance description: Thin with long legs, and a thin coat. She has dark green eyes, tan markings, a gray coat with lighter notes on her underside and a darker over side. She has a black undercoat and wispy fur, usually soft and silky. She has several nicks on her ears and a few healed cuts from fights. You can see parts of her spine from a distance, but she isn't quite thin enough for her ribs to show. She has patches of flaky skin from a mild allergy to pollen that goes away in the winter. As an Arabian wolf she stands at a scant 26 inches and weighs only 35 pounds, making her appear easily overcome. Thankfully she is anything but. Her ears are the largest part of her body indicative of a live accustomed to the desert. Although Valhalla is vastly different from the Arabian deserts she is bred for she manages to hold her own hunting small prey and in the occasional fight.
Duty: Daredevil

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Hello, Fenben :)

Micha's personality needs to be bumped up to 150 words. As soon as this is done she can be accepted!

Micha

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Done

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-06-2013, 12:22 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]