size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-04-2013, 03:58 PM

Weary paws brought her to the unknown lands of the East. She wasn't exactly sure how she had gotten this far from Seracia without falling over from her wounds and exhaustion, nor was she sure how she managed to get past the paths of many wolves she scented along the way. Thankfully, she hadn't run across any Amentians. She felt bad for leaving the Seracian lands, for leaving without telling Gretel where she was going. But she wasn't sure if she could trust anyone after her ordeal. She had placed that trust into Canttina, and she turned around and broke it.

Weariness would settle into her again, strongly dragging her paws against the ground. Her whole body hurt, the lack of food proving to take a toll on her energy. She had not been able to fully recover just yet, as she kept on the move after she was able to leave the war that went on in the Western parts of the land. Her nose picked up the scent of water, and soon she would come upon steaming pools. With dull eyes, she slowly moved towards it, tail dragging in the dust as she stopped at the edge of one pool. Carefully, she'd place a paw within the hot water, and though it would burn slightly she welcomed the warmth. Carefully, she would move a little more into it, her feet warming up with the heat as she carefully lowered her body into the shallow end. Her head placed upon the ground, as the rest of her lower body soaked up the warmth, she could feel her muscles relaxing. And her wounds would invite the warmth into them, her body relaxing as her eyes slowly drifted closed for a nap.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Avalanche

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2013, 05:15 PM
WHEN YOU FEEL MY HEAT

LOOK INTO MY EYES

He had traveled for a while, staying far away from the pack lands, looking for a place to rest before nightfall. But somehow another wolf had the same plan, and he had spotted tiny drips of blood or the paw prints of this said wolf, but it seemed to be avoiding the other wolves, and for a moment, Avalanche was wanting to go up to it and see what was wrong, but he ignored it. If this wolf wanted to be talked to and taken care of, it would have come to another wolf by now instead of moving away. But, being his noble self, he decided to see what the wolf was like and if it's wounds were bad. Hopefully, the wolf would be trusting, but somehow he doubted it. Taking a deep breath, Avalanche moved forwards, the scent of the wolf getting stronger and stronger, until he saw the poor thing.

OH NO YOUR WOUNDS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? He asked, panicked. Before the wolf could say anything, he was already looking for herbs.

IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDEAVALANCHE

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-06-2013, 05:27 AM

Relaxation had begun to settle into her body. The girl's worries seeming to melt away with the heat of the water as it seeped into her bones and warming her very core. Everything was silent save for the bubbling of the hot springs. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and as her body would slowly begin to drift into a slumber so would her mind. It seemed as though her world had turned black for hours, but it had been no more then a few minutes when a voice burst into her mind, shattering the brief moment of piece. Her eyes flew open, and her body jerked up into a scrambling heap as water splashed around her. She wildly looked around, her heart pounding like a rabbits heart as she sought the one who spoke. Nervousness and panic would overcome her, had one of her captors found her already? As soon as her eyes found the owner of the voice, he had already gone off in another direction. Panic stricken and confused, she remained in the water, hackles slightly rising as she kept alert should he return.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Avalanche

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 02:45 PM
WHEN YOU FEEL MY HEAT

LOOK INTO MY EYES

It hadn't took long for the boy to find some herbs, as this place seemed to be filled with them. He had grabbed enough to help this female, and hoped that he wouldn't come back to find his "subject of saving" dead, from her own wounds, inflicted by another wolf. At last, he stumbled forth, the herbs in his jaws, but his teeth gripping them so softly that they would not break. The female was far from being dead, and relief washed over the male for a moment, but it was quickly faded away. If he had any chance of saving this poor female, then he would have to get to work, or else the infection would be too great, and she would slowly die. Avalanche lowered himself before her, and glanced up in her face, thinking for a moment that she was kind of pretty. Do not worry, will get getting infected, and it will kill you. He hadn't had sugarcoated his words, as he would have done for a pup, but he suspected this female knew what kind of danger she getting herself into. Moving closer, he smiled, wishing the female no harm, but he would watch her after this encounter. Princess, after I put the herbs on these wounds, I will leave the rest with you. You MUST put them on those wounds until they heal up.

He started to clean the wounds, and it seemed that he was done too quickly. Hey, you know I can't keep calling you Princess. He said, a teasing light in his mint green eyes. Or maybe I can. I probably will, if I meet you again, that is. Avalanche had flirted a lot, but never as much as with his "Princess". The name's Avalanche. Your name, Princess? He said, but said something else before the girl could respond. Um..... Mind telling me what happened? W-Wait, you don't.......You don't HAVE to tell me.....I just wanted to know so I could........Keep a watch out for them, you know? More like kill them if they attacked.

IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDEAVALANCHE