Faolan

gems
size
build
player
11-04-2013, 01:41 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

The silvery boy of six months was troubled. His father hadn't returned from the ongoing war and his mother was distraught over it. Faolan wasn't sure what to do for her saddened spirits, but he wanted to try. He had checked with his siblings to see how they were holding up in Bronze's absence before leaving the den. The boy loved his family, but a man needed to breathe every now and then. Therefore, with his mind focused on another mission, he set out.
Of course, he had told Silent where he was going to go. Faolan didn't want to risk her having a heart attack from him disappearing, too. After a loving nuzzle and several licks on his part were given, he had left and tried to figure out where the gray Ambassador was living. He had never been to her den, nor had he any reason to go out and look for her before. This was an emergency to him, however, so he wanted to make sure he got the address right. With his smart nose, it didn't take him long to locate her home. Paws timidly carried him to the entrance, where he stuck in his head and gently barked to see if anyone was home.

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-09-2013, 02:53 AM

Loccian had found herself in the den she had made with Gerhardt, hidden by vegetation in the southern forest of the kingdom. Normally she would be in the barn where her main herb storage was, making sure she had the things she needed for the coming winter season. What made it a bit more unusual was a bark coming from the entrance. Ears would perk up, an eyelid slowly opening from the short nap she had been trying to get. Who was it, and how did they know to find her here of all places? With a soft sigh the woman would uncurl herself from the ball she had formed with her body, lifting herself up and poking her head out of the hole to find herself face to face with one of Bronze's children, Faolan. Slowly a smile would spread across her lips as she looked upon the boy, squeezing out of the den and standing over him, tail slowly wagging behind her. Evening Faolan, how may I help you?? She would ask in her gentle tones, sitting back on her haunches and letting her tail lay over her paws.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2013, 03:28 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

Upon her greeting, Faolan was nervous. He hadn't been before, but the reason he was there was of the greatest importance. The silver lad didn't like seeing anyone in pain, let alone knowing what the cause of it was. He supposed it was a part of growing up and learning about the world, but the lessons were kind of brutal. Seeing Silent in her current condition, he was propelled to continue with asking the favor that swam in circles in his chest.
"Good evening, Miss Loccian," he began, semi-dark green eyes looking up into her gentle face. His tail gently swayed behind him, shining in the moon light that was slowly peaking out from the bare tree branches. "I was wondering if you could help me with something..." Faolan's words faded as he tried to think of how to say what needed to be voiced. "Mama has been very upset since Dad went off to the war and she hasn't been herself lately. I try to cheer her up with kisses, nuzzles, and play tackles with my brother and sisters, but I'm not able to make her sadness go away. It's like there's a dark cloud over her head." He sighed and looked at the ground. "The light in her eyes isn't there anymore..."
Sharply, his head rose and he reconnected his gaze with the Ambassador. "Miss Loccian, I heard that you are also the Healer for our pack and I was wondering if there was any way you could help heal Mama. I know it wouldn't be the same as bringing back my dad, but is there something she could possibly do or take to help cope? I hate seeing her in such misery..." Was what he wanted impossible?

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-09-2013, 03:47 AM

Ears would per up when the boy spoke, head tilting the slightest in curiosity. It wasn't often she had pups approaching her, most of the time they were with their family or running around exploring, so she was quite curious on why the child was here. In no time though the boy would answer her question, he wanted to know if she could help him with something. A brow would raise at this, stretching out her neck to lower her head far enough to be leveled with his. He would go on to talk about his mother, how she had been very upset since his father had left to fight in the war and hasn't been herself. So, the children were picking up on it... The woman would sigh softly when he had, the boy was clearly upset having to see his mother like this. He wanted to know if she could help his mother, he knew it wasn't the same as bringing back his father but he wanted to know if there was something Silent could do or take to help her cope. He hated seeing her in such a condition.

"This is a sweet thing you are doing Sir Faolan." She would speak softly, the smile returning to her lips as she lifted her head to a more comfortable position. "Heartache isn't easy to fix like a bellyache, I may be able to help you help your mother, but it will take a bit of time." With that she would pick herself up and move past the boy, brushing her tail against his shoulder, and motioning for him to follow. "I have a herb or two that may help her, but you will have to also combine what you have already been doing to make it more effective." She would glance over her shoulder to look back at the boy to make sure he was following, she would move through some thick vegetation that id her herbs in the ground.

"What about your siblings, are they acting the same way as your mother?" She would ask curiously, half of her body outside of the small den while the front half was hidden, looking for the herbs she would need for the boy's mother.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2013, 04:15 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

So there was a way to help Mama! Faolan's tail began to wag at the possibility of his mother's condition to improve and as Loccian spoke, he followed with higher spirits. He didn't shuffle behind the larger wolf, but instead picked up his paws to increase his speed. She then told him to combine his playful antics with the herbs that would help his mother. Faolan didn't need to be told twice. His silver head nodded numerous times as he walked and he voiced, "Yes ma'am, I can definitely do that!"
The place where her herbs were hidden wasn't too far from her den, an advantage that made Faolan feel better about Loccian going to look for them. She inquired about his siblings and he had to think for a minute. It didn't take long for him to reply with his informed answer. "Jendai has been the worst. One of the princes told her Daddy probably wasn't coming home and she has been down in the dumps with Mama. Ara and Mercury aren't aware of how bad it is, but they have noticed Mama being more upset lately. It hurts me to see them all act like that, but I know I have to be strong for them because if I don't, who will?" A sigh escaped Faolan's lips and he stopped walking behind Loccian as she began to look for her herbs. "Maybe they will get better, too...I just don't know when.."

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-11-2013, 12:18 AM

A hum would come from Loccian when the boy told her he could continue to do as he has been to help his mother, helping the herbs to calm the woman and not be so sad. While inside her storage the woman would keep her hears to the side, wanting to listen to what the boy had to say about his siblings while shifting through her herbs. He would tell her that Jendai was the worst, that one of the young princes has told her that their father probably wasn't coming back and that she has been in the dumps with their mother. Loccian would sigh at this, the royal child should be more careful with what he told others. Faolan would move onto Ara next, her apprentice, and Mercury, the two seemed to not be aware of how bad the situation was but noticed Silent has been upset lately.

By now the gray woman would have gathered about thee herbs, each having a different colored flower on the end, the combination would help the mother greatly. She would hold the plants gently in her jaws, backing out and turning to the boy, ears swiveling around and facing forward now as she listened. Seeing his family act like they did hurt the boy, and he had to be strong for them because if he didn't then who would. A warm smile would be on her lips, he was a strong boy, doing all this to help his family and be strong for them during such times, it was admirable. ?Maybe they will get better, too...I just don't know when."

Loccian would set the herbs down at his paws, sitting back on her haunches, tail laying over her paws. "You are a good young man Faolan, very admirable." Her tone held affection, proud of the boy even if he wasn't her own. With a paw she would spread the herbs, three of each so he could clearly see them. "These will help your family, your mother will get a whole one of each, and your siblings only a third which should be a paw length. You will want them to take it with water or some food since they only look nice and taste rather bitter." She would explain with a light chuckle, setting her paw back down and looking to the boy, waiting to see if he had any questions.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 03:21 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

Faolan watched and waited with a quiet aura about him as Loccian gave him instructions on how to divide the herbs among his mother and siblings. Confusion was beginning to set in because he had never worked with plants of any kind before. His emerald green eyes met Loccian's and he slowly started to repeat what she had told him. "Okay...Mama gets one whole one of each plant and my siblings get a third of a whole one. They eat them together and drink it down with water or eat it with meat so the taste can be less nasty."
He reclined to his silvery gray haunches, silvery tail fluffing out before resting around his right hind leg. "Where can I put them so they stay fresh? How long will it be before they run out? Will I be able to get more then? I don't want to take all you have stored this season..." His ears flattened at the sudden rush of questions that came from his silver kissers. "Sorry..I just want to make sure I do this right."

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-15-2013, 03:23 PM
ooc: too lazy to look up the plant. lol xD

She would listen to the boy as he went over her instructions, just like his sister had done to remember the herbs she had been showing her. When he was finished and sat down Loccian would give a slow nod of her head, an ear twitching at the sound of birds nearby but going back to Faolan. Questions would roll from his lips, asking her where he could put them to stay fresh, how log would it take before they ran out, would he be able to get more and said he did't want to take the ones she had stored. He would suddenly apologize after which would only make the grey woman chuckle. "It is quite alright Faolan, questions are good." She'd say with a nod of her head. She would clear her throat, starting with his first question. "You will want to keep this in some damp soil, there are still some roots attache so try keeping those beneath the earth. If you make sure it has some air with the damp soil then it should last a few days, a week at most." With a smile she would look over her shoulder at the entrance to the storage then back to the boy. "When this runs out you may come grab some more, but only the same amount as I'm giving you. These plants don't grow in our Kingdom but I don't mind fetching more to help you and your family." It was a good thing to know, he shouldn't waste too much, give his family the amount she instructed or else they would run out and she would have to make more trips outside the Kingdom.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
11-19-2013, 02:13 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

He continued to listen with the desire to do his job right. Faolan didn't want to mess up and give his family the incorrect amounts of the wrong plants. Who knew what could happen?! It was something the young lad didn't want to risk, so he kept his eyes on the bluish-gray female that sat high above him. Once she finished speaking, he nodded and repeated what she said. "Give it water, damp soil, and sunlight to keep it alive. I think I understand now, Miss Loccian."
The confirmation of him knowing what to do was his tail wagging behind him. It had grown quite long from the little stub he used to have as a baby. At six months old, Faolan was indeed a growing boy, and he was not afraid to admit it. His light emerald green eyes twinkled as he lowered his head to gently scoop up the plants that Loccian had bestowed to him in his teeth. As they hung limply in his jowls, Faolan spoke behind them. "Thank you, Miss Loccian. I really do hope that these do something for Mama. She's been through so much -- a lot I don't even know about -- and I know she would ask you for help if I hadn't done it first."

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-26-2013, 12:19 PM

Loccian smiled at the boy, giving a small nod of her head when he repeated the information. As long as he kept going over it, the process wouldn't fade from his mind, and would stick there till he no longer needed it. Silently she would watch him pick up the herbs, ears perking up as he spoke. He thanked her and hoped they would work for his family. In a smooth motion the grey woman would pick herself up, take a step forward and gently wipe her tongue across the boy's muzzle. "Your welcome Faolan, it is nice to see you care so much for your family... You will grow into a fine young man your mother will be very proud of." The way she even spoke to him showed she was proud of the boy, and with a swing of her tail the woman would say one more thing before he left. "If you need anything else, your always welcomed here." Indeed, he could drop in any time, it was nice having somebody come visit.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 04:19 AM
LIFE OF LIVES

beginning to the end

Loccian being proud and verbally telling him made Faolan's eyes swell in size. He hadn't expected someone to think highly of him aside from his parents and siblings. To have his Ambassador consider him a fine young man in the future was indeed a change of his point of view. With his ego boosted merely slightly, he shook his tail behind him with an eager sway. "Th-thank you, Miss Loccian," he shyly said, his slightly light green eyes shimmering with self-confidence. "I hope I do grow into a fine, young man...I want to be like my parents when I become an adult." It was a dream most pups wanted fulfilled when they grew up.
She told him to come see her if he needed anything else. He dipped his head in a gentle nod and replied. "Yes ma'am, I will make sure to come to you first before anyone else! Thank you again, Miss Loccian!" And with a bright-eyed glance over his shoulder after turning, he grinned and then raced back to his den.
-EXIT Faolan-

Puppy Talk

we are alive
forever
FAOLAN ARADCOR

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-12-2013, 12:54 AM

Loccian couldn't help but smile at the boy, his eagerness, the way he treated others. He was a great boy, and she thought he should hear it from more people other than his family. With the right push he could become something great. With the praise done and giving an effect, the Ambassador would give a dip of her head to the boy a she thanked her before running off to his family. Loccian would sigh with a smile, slowly shaking her head with a low chuckle before turning away.

-exit loccian-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Andy <3