Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-01-2013, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013, 01:23 PM by Falk.)

How had he wandered so far in such a short amount of time? He blinked as he looked around him, taking in the rushing river that flowed by and the grasses that still stood around him. Most of it was tan and dying by this late point in the year, but there was still patches of grass that held on to their green hue. It was a big change from the rocky landscape that his brother lived in. Falk had decided to merely wander Alacritis for a while, just to see what this huge land had to offer. He had only just arrived here when he ran into Surreal and then found his siblings. Because of that, he hadn't really had a chance to sightsee. Well, now he was!

He padded along the river's edge slowly and easily and his tail waved slowly behind him as he walked. It was a beautiful day and the afternoon sun warmed his russet-hued fur. Bright blue eyes looked around him curiously and took in everything with fresh interest. On the way to this spot he had been off in his own world, thinking about his family, the war, his lost sister, Surreal, everything that had happened to him recently. Then the river appeared in his path and broke him out of his thoughts so he could appreciate the beautiful scenery once more.

Speech
Thought
Others

Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-04-2013, 02:39 PM

There was plenty to think about, after all she had feared discovering herself in her murderous intent if she continued that fight with the glaciems. Rivaxorus couldn't believe the undeniable rage that filled her lungs, the urges to rip apart flesh and eat organs all over again. It simply pissed her off, but she'd never let that show. After all, what was the point if she knew she couldn't pull it off in the first place? With her fractured ribs healing, and soreness all over her body, the small river mania seemed to be the best way to relax. While Kurai her little fox companion hopped along beside her, the british red fox flicking his tail. It wasn't until she caught the scent of another, that she stopped twitching her ears. The injured fae curiously tilting her head towards him, odd stripes on her back and stomach shining in the sunlight.
"It's a nice afternoon isn't it?" Her tones came off as friendly. In the hopes that he wasn't one of those men who were trying to ruin everyone's lives. After all the only reason she had, had those urges in the first place, was since isar reminded her of her father. A creature that should never exist. Kurai hopped onto her back as they got a bit closer. Riv limping a bit due to the pain in her ribs, and her back.

Speech,

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-06-2013, 12:13 AM

"It's a nice afternoon isn't it?" A voice broke him out of his thoughts, making him turn his icy blue gaze toward the interestingly patterned fea that walked into view. He turned to face her, taking in the white patch of fur over her eye, the stripes that crossed her spine and stomach, and her tail that seemed to be dipped in ebony. He had never seen a wolf with such interesting markings before in all his travels. She was very eye catching, that was for sure.

He gave her a small smile and dipped his head politely in greeting before replying, "Indeed it is, miss," in his rumbling bass voice. He glanced at the fox that seemed to travel with her and nodded his head to it as well, unsure how close the fea and her companion were. He didn't want to offend either of them. He settled onto his haunches and watched the pair curiously. Even with all of her strange markings she was still a very pretty fea and Falk couldn't help but look at her. He always had such a weakness for feas.

"I'm Falk. It's nice to meet you...?" His sentence trailed off, leaving it open for her to fill in the blank if she so chose.

Speech
Thought
Others

Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-06-2013, 03:05 PM

Rivaxorus only smiled, he didn't seem like an evil boy. After all, her ribs hurt too much to care. While her injuries had been treated, it would take a whole for fractured bones to heal. Making her walking a bit lame as she got a bit closer pulling her head down for a drink. Kurai smiled and flicked his tail giving a nod back as he kept himself on the woman's back as she drunk. Flicking her mud colored ears towards him as he spoke. Falk, it was a interesting, fine name. "My name is Rivaxorus, Rivaxorus walker. The pleasures all mine." It'd be a nice break from the recent events. If anything some new company was all that she needed.
"What brings you here falk?" She asked, red eyes sparkling up at him. Generally, she was returning towards herself little by little. Ever since the odd events of her trying to tear that female apart. Riv had forced herself to stop and leave, it may have been a cowardice move, but it kept her own self under control. It protected those she loved over all. Sometimes it was best for her not to meddle in anthers affair if she didn't know what she was doing.

Speech
Thought
Others

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-11-2013, 06:57 PM

"My name is Rivaxorus, Rivaxorus Walker." Quite the interesting name to go with her intriguing pelt. He peered down at her, a soft smile on his muzzle and true interest in his sky-blue gaze. Miss Rivaxorus seemed very nice and quite beautiful from Falk's first impressions of her. Of course, he was smart enough to know that looks could be deceiving, but he was hard for him to picture her as anything but how he saw her now. All the more reason to get to know her, eh?

At her question Falk replied, "Just sight seeing. I haven't been in Alacritis long so I'm getting acquainted with the land." His ears flicked and his eyes glanced up to see a leaf drifting down from one of the near-by trees and landed on her head between her dark ears. He grinned and chuckled lightly, the sound a low rumble in his chest. He leaned forward and carefully picked the leaf off her head with his teeth, dropping it to the side and giving her a kind smile. "How about you, Miss Rivaxorus? What brings you out here?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-12-2013, 04:49 PM

Rivaxorus couldn't help but to pull her ears back, and give a small childish laugh as the boy pulled the leaf off of her head. That was sweet, she could get along with this lad. Her black tail wagged slightly without her realizing it. Sometimes the woman forgot that she was still a girl after all. The little things excited her and made her happy. He was new to alacritis, which meant he didn't belong to any of the local packs. That made it easier to get along with him, only because of the recent tensions within the packs. Riv was slightly afraid to get close to any outside connections. Specially with Glaciem. Kurai made a small foxy noise before pulling himself to one of the tree's to catch his own food.
"You can just call me Riv. I was on my way to visit the king of Tortuga. Taurig Armada." She said with a simple nod. "My son is part of his pack." There was no harm in sharing information with this man. Rivaxorus found herself oddly enjoying her moments right now. It took her mind off of her injuries that was for certain.

Speech
Thought
Others

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-18-2013, 05:45 PM

Falk smiled as his new friend as she told him to simply call him Riv. He quite liked her nickname. It seemed to fit her in a way. But he blinked in surprise when she told him that she was in fact on her way to visit his own brother. Well, it really was a small world after all it seemed.

"Well, that's a surprise! Taurig is my brother. I just joined Tortuga myself. Not very long ago at all really." He gave her a friendly smile, wondering who her son was that was apparently one of his pack mates. "If you want I can go back to Tortuga with you. A walk with a friend is always more enjoyable than a walk alone. Well, of course, you have your little fox friend, but I'd love to talk with you more. If you want, of course." Falk wondered if she would accept his offer. He really hoped she did, if for no other reason that to not have just a lonely walk back to the rocky land of Tortuga.

ooc: Maybe we can thread them walking toward Tort and then start a thread for the two of them and Taurig in Tort?

Speech
Thought
Others