ardent

Adoptions from Denden!!

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2013, 09:05 PM
So, I decided to open up a little adoption shop, in case y'all wanted to take on some new charris but didn't feel like making them. Most are previous charris of mine from past sites, that I didn't feel like taking on again. Though there will be the occasional family member from one of my current chars up there, and I'll let you know which is which.

Charris with plot possibilities!

Dawn's mom, Twilight (I know, but the name's have some symbolism that I can explain if you want me to). All I really want you to keep in her appearance are yellow eyes -any shade is fine, but yellow for sure. Her personality, based on how she raised Dawn, should be shy, cautious, and generally afraid of males, because she has a long history of being raped, and Dawn's father seduced her into a one night stand and disappeared.

Adoptables:

Name: Soul
Appearance: Dark silver pelt, black tipped tail, green eyes with gold around the pupil, and light silver socks one third of the way up her legs. She's tall, and has a relatively lanky build.
Duty: Medic
Personality: Outspoken, happy, friendly, somewhat shy.

Name: Anima
Appearance: Dark silver pelt, black socks that go one third of the way up her legs, black tipped tail, thin stripe of black that goes from nose to tail tip all the way across her spine, icy blue eyes. She's really tall, and has a lanky, but muscular build.
Duty: Medic
Personality: Shy, depressed, friendly, and cautious.

Name: Fate Beausans
Appearance: White pelt, one black sock on her front right paw that goes up to her ankle, super long tail, one dark green eye (left) and one ocean blue eye (right). She's tiny, petite.
Duty: Assassin
Personality: Harsh, sarcastic, cold, kind once she take a liking to you, playful.

If you want any more info on them, or want to change anything about them, just post here, or PM me!

CODE
Name:
RP Sample:
Any Changes You Wanna Make?:

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
10-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Could I get Soul?

Caerul

Loner

gems
size
-
build
Emaciated
player
10-30-2013, 02:25 PM
I would like to assume that with these adopts, an application would be put in place to see if we want to change something or add to the persona and put an rp sample yes? Just to see if we can play them right? We wouldn't want to ruin your past time charries ;)

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Sorry, forgot about the form, but I added it now!! :)

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Name: Soul
RP Sample:
Any Changes You Wanna Make?: Nope

Loccian

Loner

gems