Amaterasu

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Ellisa
10-14-2014, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2014, 02:32 PM by Amaterasu.)
The pup's strange mismatched eyes opened, and she raced out of the den, her black paws hitting the ground. She glanced back, waiting for her brother to come out. When time passed and he didn't, she sighed and laid down in the grass. Come on, Nao. I wanna play! She didn't say this, of course, and even if she had, her soft voice would have not carried. Finally, she poked her gray head in the den and spoke. Her soft voice, hesitant and quiet, may have not even reached her brother's ears. "U-Ummmmm.....N-Nao? Are you in here? D-Do you want to play a game?" She hesitated, and turned back to the grass. "I......It's a nice day, today, Nao. A little cold, but......That's okay, right?" She finally gave up and turned back outside. Maybe her brother would come out and play a game with her.

She sat down and pawed at the grass, boredom in her mismatched gaze. She wanted to play, but there was nobody to play with.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2014, 03:32 PM

Naoise would open his green orbs as the voice sounded in his ears. It was soft, hardly a whisper, but he knew it well enough. He would give a deep sigh, flicking his ears back some. He didn't care for spending time with his sisters, well, Mystic more than Ammy, but... he still didn't want to have to play with them. He'd glance to the side, seeing that his mother had already left the den, same as their father and Mystic. Probably together. The thought made the silver and white boy feel more bitter. But... Amaterasu was here too. She had been left behind. Fine... maybe he'd play with her.

The pup would get up, padding outside. He'd look to his sister with his smoke-green eyes, flicking one ear. "It's not too bad out here I guess." Naoise would say with a small huff. "What game do you want to play Ammy? I'll... I'll let you choose."

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Amaterasu

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Ellisa
10-15-2014, 03:12 PM
It took a few moments, but her brother finally appeared. He seemed upset that she wanted to spend time with him, and that hurt her a little. She turned her head away from him, hoping that the hurt feelings wouldn't show in her mismatched eyes. Finally, she sighed and turned her green and red gaze back towards him. It took a moment for her to speak, staring down at her paws and not meeting her brother's gaze anymore. "I-I'm sorry, Nao. If you want to play a game by y-yourself, then that's fine. I won't bother you anymore." Well, that had been the most she had said in one moment. Usually she hardly said anything at one time, preferring to stay quiet.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2014, 12:35 AM

Oh great... Ears would tilt back, watching his sister as she reacted. Maybe he felt a little guilty by her words. Normally they would have been true, what he preferred to do was go play by himself. But... but this was different. She'd been left behind too... and he knew that it could hurt a lot. It was perhaps this key thing, this core piece of a puzzle, that would keep the young pup from caving into true darkness. He'd let out a frustrated huff, looking at her with his smoke-green eyes. Normally she didn't even talk that much either... maybe he'd thought wrong of her.

"Look. I wouldn't have come out of the den if I didn't want to play... and I didn't tell you to choose the game so I could play it by myself. We're playing the game together, got it?" His words were a bit bossy and rude, but communicating his real feelings wasn't exactly something Naoise was the best at. He'd frown. "So come on. Pick the game you wanna play already. It'll be no fun if the others come back before we even began."

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'